Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL!!!!a teen got suspended in virginia because he wrote he's clasmates name in deathnote,thats the most ridicullest thing adults have done!

its just really funny for me dnt know bout u guys :rolleyes:
btw i just recently discovered this dnt blame me if I'm u already know this guys just sharing :|

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
........ 0_0 thats stupid ......
the death note part or the suspension part, seriously the worst thing should have been a warning or something...lol
Not really. We know about the manga and think it's stupit, but for them it's not. Writing how people you know are going to die in detail is not good, even if it's meant as a joke. These days it it's almost common for a person to go haywire and kill people and it has happend before multiple times that they announced it on the internet. People didn't take it serious and it ended in a massacre and it were often normal people from which no one ever expected it.

Last year a guy from my age invaded a daycare and killed some babies and one of the adults who was taking care of them with a knife for no reason. After they caught him it appeared he killed an old lady some weeks ago also with no reason.
Some months ago two people were killed and there car burned with them in it. They found the killer and he had no reason for doing it and it appeared he was also the one who killed a girl some years ago which was never solved, also with no reason and he has been doing it for around 20 years or so.

It's logical that they take this serious and they should. We read manga's so it may seem funny for us, but if they would ignore it you can be sure if something happen they will be blamed because "they didn't take it serious".

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
although its pretty serious it is something to go all crazy about since based on the cover of the book it looks exactly like the death note book (though i dont watch the amine i only saw one episode one time)

once they found that out they should have dropped it :rolleyes:

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He must be some bullied mental reject.
But it makes me wonder whether the school staff watches Anime.

the death note part or the suspension part, seriously the worst thing should have been a warning or something...lol
You must be registered for see images

What I mean, is watch the video, then compare it to the intriguing title.
He also gave descriptions of how they would die, which by the looks of it were disturbing enough for the principal to suspend him.

Last edited by a moderator: