Strongest character buffed Tsunade can beat?

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senju Tsunade
You must be registered for see images

Abilities

With her Yin Seal released and healing activated, she is now capable of fully regrowing limbs (excluding her head). An arm, leg, or even her heart takes about 3-5 seconds to fully reconstruct. She can survive bisection because she will regenerate.

She possess Mokuton on a scale that is above Yamato.

She can summon 10% Katsuyu on her own.

Who is the strongest character she can beat in this state?

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade gets the Jūgo treatment.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaoo if Tsunade punches suigetsu she gets the Juugo tratment. Agreed. This fodder can't even beat suigetsu.

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaoo if Tsunade punches suigetsu she gets the Juugo tratment. Agreed. This fodder can't even beat suigetsu.
There isn't a sannin in the series that Suigestu could even begin to pressure, don't be silly.

I digress, Suigestu is entirely irrelevant here, as he is not strongest character she can defeat.

Last edited:

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unbuffed Tsunade merks Suigestu, I wanted a serious answer stop playing around lol

I wonder. Do you believe Suigestu also beats Jiraiya?
There isn't a sannin in the series that Suigestu could even begin to pressure, don't be silly.

You remind me of the majority who take other's opinions regarding a situation as fact when it's a large assessment. Especially when that opinion is amassed through ignorance for the unknown.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I digress, Suigestu is entirely irrelevant here, as he is not strongest character she can defeat.
The salt in your tears is delicous. Suigetsu wins.

Salt salt salt.. salty water, like what Tsunade will be drinking..

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You remind me of the majority who take other's opinions regarding a situation as fact when it's a large assessment. Especially when that opinion is amassed through ignorance for the unknown.

The majority is usually wrong. For this reason I have read the archives you created, and have formulated my own opinions and thoughts as I can function independently. You put Suigestu in such high regard that you ignore everything and will not shift your stance, no matter the evidence presented. You will debate something to the very last word (wrong or not), and concession does not exist in your vocabulary...as I have seen for myself. Suigestu VS Orochimaru was evidence of this.

Reactions: Gabby-chan

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The majority is usually wrong. For this reason I have read the archives you created, and have formulated my own opinions and thoughts as I can function independently. You put Suigestu in such high regard that you ignore everything and will not shift your stance, no matter the evidence presented. You will debate something to the very last word (wrong or not), as I have seen for myself. Suigestu VS Orochimaru was evidence of this.
The underlined is neither fact nor fiction. As I stated previously, most tend to agree with the majority even if the majority is wrong in assessment, this doesn't mean the majority is usually wrong.

Explain to me anything that is unsubstantial that I've posted regarding my archives. Everything I've posted has been canonically supported through manga portrayal (in regards to the actual thread itself); the only reason for you to state this, is due to being rustled by my opinion of you. However, by all means I encourage you to point out anything of refute.

I was never wrong in the Suigetsu vs Orochimaru thread, this is where my opinion of you amassed; you take the opinion of others as fact, when in fact it isn't. No one in that thread put up an argument, despite me kindly asking for a civil discussion.

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to me anything that is unsubstantial that I've posted regarding my archives. Everything I've posted has been canonically supported through manga portrayal (in regards to the actual thread itself); the only reason for you to state this, is due to being rustled by my opinion of you. However, by all means I encourage you to point out anything of refute.
With the exception of a few small errors and hyperbole acceptances, the archives were very solid. I was generally impressed with some of the things I overlooked and misread about Suigestu, this I will admit. Not once did I state the archives were not supported or inaccurate.

I was never wrong in the Suigetsu vs Orochimaru thread, this is where my opinion of you amassed; you take the opinion of others as fact, when in fact it isn't. No one in that thread put up an argument, despite me kindly asking for a civil discussion.
You have to stop right now lmaooooo. I had my opinion formed well before reading anything anyone else posted, so I'm not sure where you picked this up from. I tried applying what I had learned from the archives but some things and certain match-ups simply will not change... no matter what feats you go back and bring to light.

Do you really believe that Suigestu is stronger then Orochimaru? If you can say that out of your mouth, then I'm not sure where else to take this. If you would like to continue this discussion PM me because this thread has derailed horribly.

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the exception of a few small errors and hyperbole acceptances, the archives were very solid. I was generally impressed with some of the things I overlooked and misread about Suigestu, this I will admit. Not once did I state the archives were not supported or inaccurate.

You have to stop right now lmaooooo. I had my opinion formed well before reading anything anyone else posted, so I'm not sure where you picked this up from. I tried applying what I had learned from the archives but some things and certain match-ups simply will not change... no matter what feats you go back and bring to light.

Do you really believe that Suigestu is stronger then Orochimaru? If you can say that out of your mouth, then I'm not sure where else to take this. If you would like to continue this discussion PM me because this thread has derailed horribly.
Please erect any errors, and hyperboles I've made within the archives. If you're implying on the faster than sound entry, that was substantial due to us seeing Iron Sand move at said speeds. Early Pt.II techniques < Late Pt.II techniques, this is fact by portrayal, as things only got more overpowered as the series came to an end.

I've said everything I need to.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't actually that much of a boost IMO but Tsunades' moveset still is very imbalanced and ill-suited to debating VS matches.

I'll go for Raikage, an opponent I genuinely believe she's capable of defeating anyway. Now she does it without being tested to the brink of death, just high difficulty rather than insane diff win.

Tsunade has always been disgustingly underrated on NB though, it's exclusive to this site. 'PTS Sasuke > Tsunade' was my favourite one

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't actually that much of a boost IMO but Tsunades' moveset still is very imbalanced and ill-suited to debating VS matches.

I'll go for Raikage, an opponent I genuinely believe she's capable of defeating anyway. Now she does it without being tested to the brink of death, just high difficulty rather than insane diff win.

Tsunade has always been disgustingly underrated on NB though, it's exclusive to this site. 'PTS Sasuke > Tsunade' was my favourite one
I really can't bring myself to believe that anyone would make such a claim, it's hard to take in lol.

I agree though, Tsuande is horribly underestimated for no good reason.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really can't bring myself to believe that anyone would make such a claim, it's hard to take in lol.

I agree though, Tsuande is horribly underestimated for no good reason.
Oh it was a whole thread with a looooot of backup :') It was Katsuyu restricted Tsunade and a large amount of the base (Sasukebase) were claiming that Tsunade's got no way to hurt him because of basic 13 year old sharingan precog. Chidori alternatively is murdering Tsunade's skull. Great debate as you can tell.

Maybe not one finger? But I think Tsunade can take CM2 Sasuke with 5. No more needed.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plausibly at least (given the mechanics of the jutsu), but definitely not in the time frame I gave her lol. In this hypothetical version of her, her limbs grow back in 3-5 seconds.
Not just plausible, she explains that the technique can do that. Given what we have seen the technique do she can regrow her limbs.

She has been stabbed through the heart and was able to regenerate that and her abdomen section was completely gutted but she regenerated the whole section as well.

She has already survived bisection too.

But yeah she cant regrow limbs that fast.

I disagree. Sure she could use more feats but what character couldnt? (Aside from Naruto and Sasuke lol)

She has shown enough and could be argued for a bunch.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not just plausible, she explains that the technique can do that. Given what we have seen the technique do she can regrow her limbs.

She has been stabbed through the heart and was able to regenerate that and her abdomen section was completely gutted but she regenerated the whole section as well.

She has already survived bisection too.

But yeah she cant regrow limbs that fast.

I disagree. Sure she could use more feats but what character couldnt? (Aside from Naruto and Sasuke lol)

She has shown enough and could be argued for a bunch.
Nope. Tsunades a close favourite but not having long-range or any offensive jutsu means something on here for some reason. It doesn't affect a thing in the manga and her battles but will always be exploited as the sole deciding factor on this site. It's hard to apply her moveset alone to the 'stadium logic' of a 1V1 with personality removed.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Tsunades a close favourite but not having long-range or any offensive jutsu means something on here for some reason. It doesn't affect a thing in the manga and her battles but will always be exploited as the sole deciding factor on this site. It's hard to apply her moveset alone to the 'stadium logic' of a 1V1 with personality removed.
  • Her regeneration helps her bypass long ranges which she has shown to be able to travel. Example: Picking up Bunta's sword and traveling a distance with it, simply imagine what she could do without the weight of the sword.
  • Katsuyu's acid which can be spit over a long range. Super underrated. As well as Katsuyu's body which was able to cover the battlefield during the War Arc.
  • Tsunade herself can reach can create fissures in the ground which is a long range attack.

Like I said there is plenty to argue with when it comes to Tsunade.