EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2D Physical heat doesnt matter to a 3D being based on this analogy of dangai fight. Also it's yama's reiatsu that produces the heat not actual flames.
You must be registered for see images
The flames are the manifestation of his reiatsu. It's not an ablity that he can cancel.

Kido worked on that same Aizen, who was even evolving further.

Lmao the Aizen cancels everything with reiatsu bullshit should stop since it only worked once against a certain type of technique, and not against physicall manifestations.

Lol don't even answer.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
I'm making it to be? Someone has to read the manga again, since it was pretty much showed that Yamato can't lose in bankai unless someone just dodges it until it's finished or steals it from him, because if you attack him you die, and if you get touched you die.

"Battle of reiatsu" stops being relevant when Yamaji's bankai is a fire summoner, which can't be canceled with reiatsu.
The manga has never shown you touch Yama's bankai and die. You just saw a really impressive bankai and started interpreting things your own way. Just because Bach stole it doesn't mean you NEED to steal it. I don't see how the battled of reiatsu stope because Yama 'summons' fire.

Reactions: Wolves

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The flames are the manifestation of his reiatsu. It's not an ablity that he can cancel.

Lmao the Aizen cancels everything with reiatsu bullshit should stop since it only worked once against a certain type of technique, and not against physicall manifestations.

Lol don't even answer.
Fact 1 - It's a manifestation of his reiatsu and its weaker than Aizen's, if this wasnt the case yama would be a war potiental based solely on reiatsu and not Aizen.
Fact 2 - Aizen is immortal in the sense no one in the SS can kill him which is why he is locked up and not dead. His reiatsu was stated to have vastly increased since his dangai fight.

You realize that 2 layered kido was something that was planted before his complete transformation and affected the hyogoku, which then rejected him, and that's the reason he evolved in the first place. Ichigo's attack weakened him enough for it to take effect...

Last edited:

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol don't even answer.
Stop don't do it you can't argue with Aizen fans his reaitsu > everyone argument is all they'll ever use I learned this the hard way when Ema guy said Aizen reaitsu alone could solo the elites

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop don't do it you can't argue with Aizen fans his reaitsu > everyone argument is all they'll ever use I learned this the hard way when Ema guy said Aizen reaitsu alone could solo the elites
Yes that's why i didn't even answer lol. Altough that reiatsu argument has been shat on several times..

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is includes all captains and everyone who was a captain.

1. Yamamoto
2. Aizen
3. Kenpachi
4. Hitsugaya
5. Rukia
6. Shunsui
7. Byakuya
8. Urahara
9. Unohana
10. Shinji
11. Yoruichi
12. Mayori
13. Gin
14. Tousen
15. Konomara
16. Rose. (Sound Bankai pretty haxxed)
17. Soi fun

if i forgot so one there were not relevant anyways.
Still looking for Ukitake...

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ichibei shits on any Shinigami due to his name ability. Aizen reiatsu alone stopping Yamamoto bankai? Not happening. Aizen went to extreme measures to put down shikai Yamamoto he wouldn't be ready to face Bankai Yamamoto. Also Bankai Yamamoto fought the Almighty which in cannon shitted on Aizen. Aizen reiatsu never stopped any top tier and it def wouldn't stop someone on Yamamoto's level who actually beat Almighty Yhwach.

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichibei shits on any Shinigami due to his name ability. Aizen reiatsu alone stopping Yamamoto bankai? Not happening. Aizen went to extreme measures to put down shikai Yamamoto he wouldn't be ready to face Bankai Yamamoto. Also Bankai Yamamoto fought the Almighty which in cannon shitted on Aizen. Aizen reiatsu never stopped any top tier and it def wouldn't stop someone on Yamamoto's level who actually beat Almighty Yhwach.
Shunsui isnt top tier? He wasn't able to walk near aizen when he was seated? Also that was pre evolved aizen that had trouble with Yama. I agree with the Ichibei part he has the best showing for shinigami.

-
Anyways reguarding 1000 years ago
Yama , Yhwach seemed to only recall the North ability which means the other 3 abilties of his bankai were developed afterward/ or he didn't use it which I would find hard to believe. Yama was also a more ruthless fighter back then. However he somehow failed to kill yhwach we dunno why tho.

Reguading Yhwach the timeline of the past is kinda vague but Yhwach was definitly not as strong back then during the blood war for a few reasons. Speculation but he may or may not have been able to use almighty due to power loss. As we know Yhwach was able to use his power to conquer the northern lands for the Lichtreich. After this he made it his goal to conquer the society with an army of stern ritter he intended to create. Soul fragments seem to be the source of his abilties and he was able to give them through contact initially but giving letters to create sternritter was another way to give along with enhanced power. Those who took his power died shortly afterward but they gained something they didnt have. Then after thier death yhwach gained all the soul power back plus some. He had to split his soul to 26+ using letters, which was a stronger way to distribute his power, pieces to create the stern ritter which definitely weakned him. We know from his birth Yhwach needed a certian amount of soul fragments function ( hear, see, move, smell..etc) but from sharing his soul he would gain somehting he didnt have. If he invaded the soul society near the time he created the Stern Ritter I think he would have been heavily weakened for the reasons above. He did have the almighty pre stern ritter creation tho, in the bazz b flashback, cause he fortold he would meet jugram. But Yhwach lost his powers comeplelty after the yama fight for some reason even tho he survived. So something happened inbetween that time gap.

All speculation but this is the theory that i think makes the most sense what do u think?

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ethereal~