Stronger than Kaguya?

tripol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was really hyped when Sasuke referred to this 'new villian' as someone stronger than Kaguya but this is just disappointing.

After dramatically tossing aside his Akatsuki cape to begin his quest for Akatsuki's revival, this Shin dude does nothing but run away from battles. Worse...he is so chicken, all he thinks about is kidnapping children.

So was Kishi just messing with us or is there another 'stronger than Kaguya' character yet to be shown? Cuz this Shin dude would never have made it into Akatsuki academy

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada is abovery naruto as we seen in the last chapter so I believe sarada may be beyond kaguya. She is faster than kamui and took multiple shin clones out in an instant. Kaguya reincarnated.

solorflare99

Regular
Kin
27💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously Sasuke/Kishi wasn't reffering to shin, but the villain of the new movie. Also what did you expect from someone who isn't related to the Ootsutsukis? He could qualify for Akatsuki school. Any member of the Akatsuki would get rekt by Sasuke or Naruto at this point.

tripol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Solorflare99 Naah...this guy is too dependent on other's help to be considered for Akatsuki academy. Maybe they would have used him as a decoy like that dude Naruto rasengan-blasted away during his battle with Itachi in the Gaara saving arc.

@az eleon That was the purpose of this thread...to ask the question knowing someone like u will do the searching for me.

tripol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Solorflare99 Naah...this guy is too dependent on other's help to be considered for Akatsuki academy. Maybe they would have used him as a decoy like that dude Naruto rasengan-blasted away during his battle with Itachi in the Gaara saving arc.

@az eleon That was the purpose of this thread...to ask the question knowing someone like u will do the searching for me.