Not open for further replies.

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryzer: K-2 let's out and incredible war and gears whiz and whirr... When he is pushed down..... "I will come back for you you later" Turns and punches through the hole opening a hole.....points both Olof his guns and starts shooting at Maiyo 3-2-1: "Destroy....." he then turns his arm and shoots it at h-15 crashing behind him gaining speed-

Last edited:

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Miayo 3-2-1: *blows out one the ship main engines cause it to tilt*
K-15 notices that the previous Jai, Miayo 3-2-1 was actually a traitor. He smashes his fist into the ground going down a few floors. Now sees Miayo 3-2-1 ripping apart the ship and puts his blade out-wards. He grabs hold of Miayo from an opening and throws her towards a wall. "So you are a traitor... not a Jai? I see it was foolish of me to let you out of my sights... the other one might appear any second as well. This dolt seems to be confused on who's his ally and who isn't. This will be quite a hard battle." Now his levitating pieces float around him and his body glows an aura of some sort. His chest beam charges up.

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( I'm not sure if you'd like this, but I'll do it anyway. >.> )
H-15 tilts his head to the side seeing k-2 burst through the wall. He stops him in his tracks by holding onto him. "Another mech... I think... that the defect isn't working with Jai. I think she is a traitor. I have miscalculated... must retreat." he pushes k-2 to the side and punches a hole into the ground breaking through a few levels.
Miayo 3-2-1: traget is just beyond that door

*rip the door down and enters jai mode walk in*

and there it is The C-12 Replactor Displacer

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Miayo 3-2-1: traget is just beyond that door

*rip the door down and enters jai mode walk in*

and there it is The C-12 Replactor Displacer
(Lol, I think I made it sorta confusing. ||D Well whatevz.. >.> )

As K-2 fires at Maiyo, H-15 takes the opportunity to gain the upper hand. He jumps into the room before Maiyo and let's out his chest beam at Maiyo 3-2-1.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
K-15 notices that the previous Jai, Miayo 3-2-1 was actually a traitor. He smashes his fist into the ground going down a few floors. Now sees Miayo 3-2-1 ripping apart the ship and puts his blade out-wards. He grabs hold of Miayo from an opening and throws her towards a wall. "So you are a traitor... not a Jai? I see it was foolish of me to let you out of my sights... the other one might appear any second as well. This dolt seems to be confused on who's his ally and who isn't. This will be quite a hard battle." Now his levitating pieces float around him and his body glows an aura of some sort. His chest beam charges up.
Miayo: I WORK FOR NO ONE AND IM NOT GOING BACK!!!!!!!

*the metal on you starts to crush in and break off*

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryzer: Stops firing and heads Towards h-15 he raise his (with the wreckingball) and jumps above H15 (this is a very weak strike... Because Ryzer is testing you....)

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Miayo: I WORK FOR NO ONE AND IM NOT GOING BACK!!!!!!!

*the metal on you starts to crush in and break off*
H-15 crunches a bit falling to his knees as k-2 hits him. He falls on the ground unable to move as k-2 had hit him on the spot which his metal was being crushed. he seemed to power down for a second, only to come back to life, and one of his levitating pieces went straight into Mayo's body from the distance to stop her attack. Now H-15 swerved around k-2 taking out his plasma blade as it formed a claymore, and he went to stab k-2 in the head.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
H-15 crunches a bit falling to his knees as k-2 hits him. He falls on the ground unable to move as k-2 had hit him on the spot which his metal was being crushed.
Miayo 3-2-1: *picks you up bend your and throw you at Ryzer full speed sending you both throw a few walks*

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryzer: Steps (or at least attempts to) on H-15 and begins to fire his 115 ml (this is a very powerful gun it destroys football feilds with ease) "Destroy"

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
H-15 crunches a bit falling to his knees as k-2 hits him. He falls on the ground unable to move as k-2 had hit him on the spot which his metal was being crushed. he seemed to power down for a second, only to come back to life, and one of his levitating pieces went straight into Mayo's body from the distance to stop her attack. Now H-15 swerved around k-2 taking out his plasma blade as it formed a claymore, and he went to stab k-2 in the head.
Miayo 3-2-1: *pulls out and stop the bleed*

reapair

*repairs are done as she ready both plams cannons and enter fly mode head right for her orinigal target as she blast the floor and wall away damage the second enigine*

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryzer: Steps (or at least attempts to) on H-15 and begins to fire his 115 ml (this is a very powerful gun it destroys football feilds with ease) "Destroy"
( This is fun :D )
H-15's levitating parts suddenly shield him from the foot. Now he stabs K-2 through the chest using his plasma katana. "Is that all you can say? You ARE with the humans correct? If so, why is your vocabulary so limited like a simple minded Jai's?" Then H-15 rolls out from under, spearing himself into Miayo 3-2-1 and stoppign her from grabbing the object. (Er... what are you trying to take? ||D)

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( This is fun :D )
H-15's levitating parts suddenly shield him from the foot. Now he stabs K-2 through the chest using his plasma katana. "Is that all you can say? You ARE with the humans correct? If so, why is your vocabulary so limited like a simple minded Jai's?" Then H-15 rolls out from under, spearing himself into Miayo 3-2-1 and stoppign her from grabbing the object. (Er... what are you trying to take? ||D)
( The C-12 Replatetor Displacer- a hand moble repair devective that can repair any thing and upgrades to the news)

Miay 3-2-1: *rolls over kicking you full foces out the mother ship sending you a few miles away then takes the object she came for*

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( The C-12 Replatetor Displacer- a hand moble repair devective that can repair any thing and upgrades to the news)

Miay 3-2-1: *rolls over kicking you full foces out the mother ship sending you a few miles away then takes the object she came for*
( Ah, I see... can't let chya have that, now can I? ;3 )

As Roy was kicked, he was stopped by his levitating pieces, which formed into propellers. Now he was sent full blast towards the object. He snatched it out of the other Jai's hands and broke through several walls, before going out of the ship. Now he went full speed in one direction. "I have retrieved item... now returning to main base..." He simply stated into his intercom to other higher ups as indication. He looked back time after time to make sure the Jai who wanted to steal this item wasn't behind him. The item repaired his major damage, but metal dents and such could not be fixed as they weren't "healable." He sped up, running out of the area and towards the mother-base.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Ah, I see... can't let chya have that, now can I? ;3 )

As Roy was kicked, he was stopped by his levitating pieces, which formed into propellers. Now he was sent full blast towards the object. He snatched it out of the other Jai's hands and broke through several walls, before going out of the ship. Now he went full speed in one direction. "I have retrieved item... now returning to main base..." He simply stated into his intercom to other higher ups as indication. He looked back time after time to make sure the Jai who wanted to steal this item wasn't behind him. The item repaired his major damage, but metal dents and such could not be fixed as they weren't "healable." He sped up, running out of the area and towards the mother-base.
Miayo: like i said Stupid...being a diffrent the the rest makes you smarter

*finishes downloading object blue print along with other*

Granite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryzer: k-2 Ignores stab wound- does a flip and jets come out.."I will no I must destroy you......." comes for a more powerful attack lifts up the wrecking ball and strikes down (if I could give a comparison enough to level things easily)

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryzer: k-2 Ignores stab wound- does a flip and jets come out.."I will no I must destroy you......." comes for a more powerful attack lifts up the wrecking ball and strikes down (if I could give a comparison enough to level things easily)
H-15 had managed to escape sight of k-2 and sped up away from the area disappearing in the distance... Little did he know that the other Jai had already added in blueprints. But he sped away unknowingly.
(Sorry, I would love to stay and fight K-2, but I've gotta skeedadle. XD )

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Miayo 3-2-1: it's best if you leave now*charge plama cannon aiming for the last engine*

Status
Not open for further replies.