zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't done much battle rp so understand I might show some ignorance.

Rei's R+R
Killing allowed but doesn't count towards bio
Using my Konan bio (found in my sig)
No subs/kai
post your bio and start

*in a wide canyon with large boulders jutting out of the walls*

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jinsokuna kaminari in my sig

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

upon entering range i quickly throw three shuriken before throwing two kunai one flash bomb tagged and the other explosive tagged. upon releasing the kunai i clap my hands together to cause a large gale to blow behind the shuriken and kunai causing them to travel faster. i then weave a quick handseal before blowing flames from my mouth that follows the wind.

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*raises a wall of paper that blocks the incoming weapons and wind attack*

(Kami Shīrudo no Jutsu) - Paper Shield Technique
Type: Defence
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate her chakra to create a wall of paper infront of her that can defend from opponents attacks. This technique can defend against ninjutsu of B rank and below.
Note: Can only be used by Konan

*holds hands out and releases electricity to block against the fire*

( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

* separates into hundreds of sheets of paper*

(Shikigami no Mai) - Dance of the Shikigami
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Long
Description: Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attacks, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply cover her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting their movements.
Note: Can only be used by Konan.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as you are behind the lightnin wall water gushes from the ground under you shooting into the air while you are being shot by multiple water bullets before the water bullets come together to form a water dragon with a gapping mouth that attacks you and violently attacks you sending you crashing to the ground. as the water dragon slams you to the ground, i create a lightning clone that advances with his sword drawn as he advances.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*stands up from the attack/ creates a spear of paper and throws it at the clone*

(Kami no Yari) - Paper Spear
Damage points: 30
Description: Konan will create a strong spear if paper in her hand and thrust it at the opponent stabbing them.

*throws a bunch of flowers at you that burst and consume you in a tornado of paper/ then turns herself into paper that wraps around your body and constricts your movements and breathing*

(Shikigami no Mai: Arashi) - Dance of the Shikigami: Storm
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user throws paper flowers which burst into petals and create a giant tornado, consuming the opponent.

(Kami no Kan) - Paper Coffin
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will send sheets of paper that wrap around the opponent completely covering them. This technique can be used to try and torture the target but causing them to not breath properly.

Last edited:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as my clone is traveling he channels lightning into his palm and whips it around himself to protect himself from the storm surrounding him,enabling him to successfully enter close range. meanwhile i charge my hand with lightning before sending it in a form of a hound to destroy your paper spear with the lightning burning the paper. the lightning hound continues in a smaller and a weaker state. the clone then releases a purplish current at konan as konan is busy dealing with the lightning hound.

Type: Offense/Defence
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*makes spikes of paper that stop the beast from progressing that also raise up under you and stab you*

(Kami Kiba) - Paper Fangs
Description: The user will manipulate her chakra to create several spikes made of paper appear from the ground and stab the opponent.

*forms wings of paper and begins flying/ shoots a spear of lightning from her mouth that separates to counter the purple lightning as well as attack you*

(Tsubasa No Kami) - Wings Of Paper technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description:After using body of paper the user can turn parts of their body into winds of paper making them able to fly.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as i see my lightning beast destroyed by the technique which is now coming towards me, i react by surround myself in a ball made of plasma which successfully cancels out your paper fangs at they charge towards me. with the plasma ball still active after countering your technique i plan to take advantage of the situation and charge towards you with it. as you defend against my clone's lightning current, seeing you take to the sky my clone leaps up to mid range off the ground(i'm assuming you are at the same altitude since you didn't indicate) and cut both your paper wings off with both his swords which causes you to lose altitude. as you descend i attack you with my plasma ball. once attacked i discharge the energy of the plasma ball at you causing extra damage and ending the affects of the plasma ball.

Type: Offensive, Defence
Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as I fall I perform the snake and upside down tiger seal before clapping my hand together an runs my hand down the wall to slow my fall/ lightning energy knocks rocks down from the wall and they rain down on top of you after your plasma ball dissipates*

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

*performs the ram, boar, dog and bird hand seal then raises 4 pillars that bind you and shock you*

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

*performs a small sequence of handseals, places hand on the ground/ a massive bolt of lightning slashes through the ground and rushes toward you/ the bolt hits you incinerating your clothes and obliterates the fallen debris*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
while you perform the technique causing the rocks to descend upon me my clone descends upon you with his lightning focused blades and slashes you upon the upper back and neck the same time i defend against the rocks falling by releasing the essence of the plasma into a blast which destroy the falling rocks preventing them from doing any damage towards me.

Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Type: Offensive, Defence
Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What an annoying clone

*a cloud forms overhead/ thunderbolts rain down on both you and the clone*

( Raiton: Raiun ) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage

*creates a tornado of paper around you then throws a paper spear at you*

(Shikigami no Mai: Bachi) - Dance of the Shikigami: Punishment
Description: The user will trap the enemy target in a whirlwind of paper and then they will throw a paper spear at them to finish the enemy off.
Note: Can only be used by Konan.

*paper flies into one spot and forms an exact clone of me, it is mixed with paper bombs/ it charges you and grabs a hold of you/ the paper bombs detonate*

(Kami Bunshin no Jutsu) - Paper Clone Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: This jutsu takes advantage of Konan's ability to create and manipulate paper. By infusing her chakra into paper, she can shape the paper into a perfect replica of herself that she can control remotely. When the clone is hit or disperses, it merely collapses back into sheets of paper. Konan can conceal exploding tags in the paper clones as well and have them explode infront of the target.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as you destroy my clone near you it disperses into the lightning which shocks you disabling you to finish your technique leaving me free from damage. at the same time i spew water towards the ground causing me to rise and quickly travel towards you. the moment the shocking conditions end i attack your eight gates stopping your chakra flow. at that moment i draw my blade and quickly swing my sword across your throat killing you while you were dazed from the previous attacked.

this is the end for you!

Range: Short - Long
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Attack on the 8 gates them self that stops flow of chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.

Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.
Note: Can only be used by a cloud member bio or trained by one.