Street Fighter X Tekken Cross Art video.

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure exactly how many Street Fighter or/and Tekken fans there are at the base but it would be good to find out.

I play SSF4:AE and SFxTK on pc and SFxTK on Xbox.

So on the eve of NUNS:3 arriving on our shelves... I thought I'd put together the first of 2 videos from my current main beat 'em ups, as I'm probably not going to see them again for awhile! xd

Enjoy.

[video=youtube;mH00_pzzqkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH00_pzzqkY[/video]​

If you're a player... feel free to open conversation about the Street Fighter/Tekken franchises! ;)

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to play the old Tekken games and such, they were amazing back in the day. But Street Fighter and fighting games in general always have me confused because of all the variations etc. Learning tactics and such, thats why I stick to the Ultimate Ninja Storm Games because they aren't as difficult. :D

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to play the old Tekken games and such, they were amazing back in the day. But Street Fighter and fighting games in general always have me confused because of all the variations etc. Learning tactics and such, thats why I stick to the Ultimate Ninja Storm Games because they aren't as difficult. :D
Yeah! I grew up with Tekken as my staple beat 'em up. I recently bought Tekken Tag 2 and bloody hell some people just wipe the floor with me and don't even get me started on Street Fighter!. xd Being able to play online these days, really brings your skills into perspective.

Yup the Naruto series is easier to grasp. Not so many awkward combo inputs to worry about. It seems more based on learning your in-game physics (Timing, distance, force, SPAM etc).

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah! I grew up with Tekken as my staple beat 'em up. I recently bought Tekken Tag 2 and bloody hell some people just wipe the floor with me and don't even get me started on Street Fighter!. xd Being able to play online these days, really brings your skills into perspective.

Yup the Naruto series is easier to grasp. Not so many awkward combo inputs to worry about. It seems more based on learning your in-game physics (Timing, distance, force, SPAM etc).
I agree, in those old Street Fighter games I'd end up mashing buttons because learning so many combo's is frustrating and as you said, really tests your online skills and overall ability to comprehend the intensity of the Street Fighting games etc.

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, in those old Street Fighter games I'd end up mashing buttons because learning so many combo's is frustrating and as you said, really tests your online skills and overall ability to comprehend the intensity of the Street Fighting games etc.
Exactly! It's too time consuming for a casual gamer these days.

Tekken 3 was my fav.
YES! That was the one closely followed by TK2... dat roster!
You must be registered for see images

Poison isn't a girl lol :D
Ahh yeah! xd I was waiting for someone to point that out! Let's let her him have her his moment! xd

Reactions: SQY