[VS] Strawhats v Admiral

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pre-timeskip Strawhats were helplessly destroyed by Aokiji and Kizaru.
But how would they fair against them, or any of the Admirals, now.
Post-Whole Cake Island Straw Hats (Luffy[1.5B], Zoro, Nami[with Zeus]...+Jinbe) vs ANY one of the Admirals.
Think they would be beaten just as before or could they actually secure a victory.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say they can beat any admiral but akainu

Tbh I don't think you'd need more than Luffy and zoro for fuji

But akainu outmatched 15 commanders :(

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say they can beat any admiral but akainu

Tbh I don't think you'd need more than Luffy and zoro for fuji

But akainu outmatched 15 commanders :(
No he didn’t. Marco and Vista alone sent him away destroying fromAce’s body, so it’s foolish to think that Akainu outmatched 15 commanders when 14 in them didn’t even fight.

Op: Luffy is the same strength as he was during the beginning of timeskip during their get together, it’s only after the Dogtooth fight that he went all out.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn’t. Marco and Vista alone sent him away destroying fromAce’s body, so it’s foolish to think that Akainu outmatched 15 commanders when 14 in them didn’t even fight.

Op: Luffy is the same strength as he was during the beginning of timeskip during their get together, it’s only after the Dogtooth fight that he went all out.
Yes he did

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
featwise an admiral would still win.
Imagine Luffy going against his full crew. Now right now we now of nothing Zoro and Sanji can do to even hope to defend themselves aginst g4. bloodlusted admiral should still take the win.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He always went all out. It was only with Katakuri that he was alone and needed to test his power with no interference, he even stated this, he needed to defeat Katakuri with all his power even though he discovered his weakness which was time.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I dont see Akainu the best of the Marines, I mean, Aokji fought him 10 days so with this it means they were close in power level that they could not hurt themselves a lot.

Now, but Akainu has lava, I mean, that would be the weakness of ICE. No matter how many times Aokji might have tried to freeze him, the lava would just defroze him.

So I think Aokji is stronger to fighting against his weakness. Is like Enel defeating Luffy in gear 4 or something like that.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
featwise an admiral would still win.
Imagine Luffy going against his full crew. Now right now we now of nothing Zoro and Sanji can do to even hope to defend themselves aginst g4. bloodlusted admiral should still take the win.
This. I think Sanji changes the scenario a bit more though. We saw that Luffy could still be held back & down by a goon like Trebol, and the difference in their strength was honestly huge. Despite not having a fruit to enable that, Sanji's speed should allow him to intercept a ton of attacks and drop an amount of his own. Same for Brook. I don't think I can get behind your thoughts completely ever since the Strawhats warded off Big Mom. Big Mom's iron skin, which I doubt admirals have, is ultimately why the Strawhats were incapable of posing a threat to her.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He always went all out. It was only with Katakuri that he was alone and needed to test his power with no interference, he even stated this, he needed to defeat Katakuri with all his power even though he discovered his weakness which was time.
You're telling me that he went all out when he passed out from losing too much blood from Hody? Or when he got defeated by Cesear? Or did he go all out when he had Tankman and Snakeman in his reserves when he fought Dofy?

Clearly he didn't go all out until he met Dogtooth.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're telling me that he went all out when he passed out from losing too much blood from Hody? Or when he got defeated by Cesear? Or did he go all out when he had Tankman and Snakeman in his reserves when he fought Dofy?

Clearly he didn't go all out until he met Dogtooth.
Did he used Gear 4? I am talking about main battles. And Tankman and Snakeman wont have defeated Doflamingo. Luffy needed power to win and that is why he used KKG.