Strawhats discussion!

Davor97

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What do you think how many nakama does the straw hat need more?
I think they need at least 3 or 4. Bigger then that would be stupid but smaller would be lesser interesting. But not at once. One by one.

I think they need now: A logia-type user,someone experieced person in the new world,someone who can save him in water.

I would go for:

Jinbei-big reputation, he would save every DF user from the crew in no time.
Boa Hancock-It would be just cool and awesome with her.She could help them.
Aokiji(kuzan)-An ex-admiral.Knows every info for the SH about marines.LOGIA
Marco The Phoenix- Because he is my fav. He is cool. Loved ace. Strong help. HE COULD "TOUR THEM IN THE NEW WORLD". For the sake of ace and whitebeard to protect luffy.

Your opinions?

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Jinbei would be enough, with Aokiji it would be overkill. with those two the threat of drowning for the DF users is cancelled, and Luffy,Zoro,Jinbei,Aokiji on one team? 4 shicibukai-admiral level pirates on one tiny fleet.

i think only Jinbei will join. for one thing, Aokiji, Boa Hancock, Marco the Phoenix etc are some of the most powerful in the series. they will have to fight the best characters in the series for the fight to be balanced, and it will cut the series short. and for another, in every arc each crew member of the straw hats has a fight, so imagine how long it will take for one single arc to go by if they have 12 members or more.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Jinbei will join the crew, and it shall be before the fight with Big Mam.

As for how many more Nakama they should take, I say one more. And this will most likely be a girl, as there are only two on the ship right now. It also has to be a girl who argues with much of the crew, specifically nami. I imagine they'll have a Zoro/Sanji type of relationship.

Luffy stated that he wanted 10 members in his crew aside from himself. Unlike Kishi, I don't believe Oda will go back on what he had said in an earlier chapter and completely change it.

Reactions: Mercy

aashish1996

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Jimbei is definitely joining! Maybe they will find someone in the New World after they fight Big Mam. Aokiji wont join the Straw Hats because I am not sure luffy would appreciate having a marine admiral and someone who tried to kill them on board. :)

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Captain - Luffy

First Mate/General - Zoro
Navigator/Weather Chick - Nami
Sniper dude - Ussop