LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The roles of the unflipped town players might be nice to see.

Other than that I will bleach this game from my memory for a plethora of reasons. Including my own performance.

Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you know its him when it says his role comes out innocent when investigated by cops?
Well udell looked into you and all red early on in the game, so It was just process of elimination. Plus him subbing in late was weird, where I'm from late subs like that are usually for maf teams when the host wants the game to be fair or for a role to have use.

Reactions: Sagebee

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Votes So Far:

Sagebee - All_Red - None
Bael - Elmage G Ace

Final Vote Count:

Elmage G Ace

@Elmage G Ace is getting lynched. He was the Demogorgon Godfather.
Welcome Elmage ,
You are the Demogorgon Godfather,

Abilities:

1. You’ll be found innocent if investigated by the cop.
2. You have one shot bullet proof ability only in the Night Phases.
All the Demogorgons have factional kill ability in the Night Phases.

Wincon: You win when all the threats to Demogorgons are eliminated.

The Town Wins.
You must be registered for see images
The roles of the unflipped town players might be nice to see.

Other than that I will bleach this game from my memory for a plethora of reasons. Including my own performance.
You must be registered for see images

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stranger Things Mafia Game Set Up
Roles:
8 Townie with powers
3 Vanilla Town
1 Independent
3 Mafias with powers
1 Vanilla Mafia

STRANGER THINGS MAFIA

Town:
  • Eleven
  • Mike
  • Lucas
  • Dustin
  • Will
  • Jonathan
  • Nancy
  • Jim hopper
  • Joyce
  • Steve
  • Max
Independent:
  • Dr. Martin Berner
Mafia:
  • Demogorgon 1
  • Demogorgon 2
  • Demogorgon 3
  • Demogorgon 4
Your roles has been given out by the random number generator.
You must be registered to see images

Roles:

@Xenokjee
Eleven

Welcome,
You are Eleven,
Abilities:
1. You are the Role blocker of the town. Each night you can choose one player to role-block.
2. You have one shot bulletproof ability.
Wincon: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated.
@Starboy
Mike Wheeler

Welcome,
You are Mike,
Abilities: You are the town’s doctor. You can choose one player to protect each night.
@Sagebee
Lucas Sinclair

Welcome,
You are Lucas,
Abilities: You vote to help the town lynch a threat. You are a vanilla townie.
@Rej
Dustin Henderson

Welcome,
You are Dustin,
Abilities: You can identify your pet, a Demogorgon, from the upside down. In order to do so, you’ll have three chances to guess after the first Day Phase. You can submit your guesses in the day phases starting from DP2 as follows:
Guess 1: Player x
Guess 2: Player y
Guess 3: Player z
If you get all the three guesses wrong, you have a consequence to face.
@Oreki_Houtarou
Will Byers:

Welcome,
You are Will,
Abilities:
1. Each night you can talk to your mother, Joyce Byers, through the host, but you won’t be able to learn her identity.
2. Your Vote will be counted as two. (x1)
@Michelle
Jonathan Byers

Welcome,
You are Jonathan,

Abilities: You are the town’s vigilante, the monster slayer. You have one shot killing power. In any Night Phase you can choose your target to kill.
@All_Red
Nancy Wheeler

Welcome,
You are Nancy,

@Bael / @Udell
Jim Hopper:

Welcome,
You are Jim Hopper, a cop.

Abilities: Each night you can choose a player to investigate. You can only know their factions and won’t be able to get their role names.
@PoisonedSquid
Joyce Byers:

Welcome,
You are Joyce Byers, mother of Will.

Abilities:
1. Each night you can talk to your son through the host, but you won’t be able to learn his identity.
2. Your Vote will be counted as two. (x1)

@Odd
Steve Harrington

Welcome,
You are Steve, the babysitter.
Abilities: Each night you can protect a person from getting attacked or killed by jailing them. You’ll get killed if your target is the Independent or Demogorgon Godfather. Your target won’t be able to perform any action when jailed.
@mothbomb

Max Mayfield

Welcome,
You are Max,

@Conspirator

DR. Martin Berner

Welcome,
You are Dr. Martin Berner, an independent.

Abilities:
1. You can choose a player to kill each night.
2. You have one shot bulletproof ability.

Wincon: You win when you are the only person surviving.

@Elmage G Ace / @Junegirl_19
Demogorgon Godfather

Welcome,
You are the Demogorgon Godfather,

Abilities:

1. You’ll be found innocent if investigated by the cop.
2. You have one shot bullet proof ability only in the Night Phases.

@Alice in Noodleland

Welcome,
You are a Demogorgon,

Abilities: You are the role blocker. You can choose a player to role block. (X2)

@LanMisa
Demogorgon 3

Welcome,
You are the Demogorgon,

Abilities: You have a daytime Hit-man ability. You can choose a player to kill in the Day Phase. (X1)

@TheLukundo
Demogorgon 4

Welcome,
You are a Demogorgon,

Abilities: You are a normal Demogorgon; you help your mates in the factional kill.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll start by apologising to each and everyone. I am really really sorry, I ruined the game, I couldn't maintain it, I messed up literally everything. I guess, Because of me the new players here like @mothbomb @Xenokjee @Rej @Udell @Bael didn't have a proper impression of the site or our Mafia Games, I am sorry guys, but even though our forum just started mafia, it has had great games, please don't let this game make you hate the site. There are far better games and hosts that will give you a great experience. @LanMisa you are not new but I want to apologise to you too,because it hampered your play because I couldn't stick to my rules and couldn't be a little strict.

At a point I thought of discontinuing the game but you all supported me soo much.
I want to say sorry that I bothered you all, but more than that I want to say thank you for supporting me and cheering me up, @Michelle @Alice in Noodleland @Shanks @AL_sama @Oreki_Houtarou @Starboy @All_Red @Odd @Rej and of course @SoulKiller what would I have done without you?? Thanks for being there and taking the game in your hand when I was literally couldn't do a thing. Thank you.

I'm not gonna stop hosting actually, I have exams in July, after that I'm going to host another game, and I'll make sure that won't be as miserable as this. Till then I'll play a few games.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't stress yourself over it, Poison. It is true that a more thorough explanation might've cleared up some issues wrt claiming. I still think you did a great job regardless and every game is an experience. Nobody starts at a master level of hosting, it's hard and you must be careful how you use your authority. I'd suggest having a back-up host in the next game, one with more experience that can teach you and help you resolve issues like those we had in the game. Other than that, you were great!

Players will abuse new hosts, that's the truth. You should be stricter at times :p

This isn't totally your fault. You did convey that claiming isn't allowed. I believe players should ask you beforehand on what they are allowed to claim or not. So, again, this isn't totally your fault. It's just that enforcing the claiming aspect of the game should've been paid more attention to. That's all.

For me, personally, I take mafia seriously and competitively. That's why, at times, I might've come in condescending and acted like a brat. I just want you all to know that I don't mean the bad things I say and I apologise to anyone who might've felt bad because of what I said.

I don't mind the ban. Even though I consider it to be an exaggeration, I won't complain. It will teach other people a lesson when it comes to not playing the game properly and people can see the consequences for themselves.

Ggs townies and mafs.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll start by apologising to each and everyone. I am really really sorry, I ruined the game, I couldn't maintain it, I messed up literally everything. I guess, Because of me the new players here like @mothbomb @Xenokjee @Rej @Udell @Bael didn't have a proper impression of the site or our Mafia Games, I am sorry guys, but even though our forum just started mafia, it has had great games, please don't let this game make you hate the site. There are far better games and hosts that will give you a great experience. @LanMisa you are not new but I want to apologise to you too,because it hampered your play because I couldn't stick to my rules and couldn't be a little strict.

At a point I thought of discontinuing the game but you all supported me soo much.
I want to say sorry that I bothered you all, but more than that I want to say thank you for supporting me and cheering me up, @Michelle @Alice in Noodleland @Shanks @AL_sama @Oreki_Houtarou @Starboy @All_Red @Odd @Rej and of course @SoulKiller what would I have done without you?? Thanks for being there and taking the game in your hand when I was literally couldn't do a thing. Thank you.

I'm not gonna stop hosting actually, I have exams in July, after that I'm going to host another game, and I'll make sure that won't be as miserable as this. Till then I'll play a few games.
the setup was awesome, and the mistakes are really np! shit happens, confusion happens!
AB is growing with mafia and I will still support it! You did well and I hope you grow with AB!
Thanks PC! <3

• Love
Reactions: Michelle and Poison

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It was great that you set up the game, it was nice playing. Sure, there were some mistakes along the way but that can happen to anyone really. So thanks for hosting and organising a fun game!

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I cant accept this apology. Its just a game. dont lose a moment of sleep over it.

Reactions: Houtarou and Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.