Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm currently playing another game, I also always seem to be active when others aren't looking back at old post history, the time I get on this site doesn't match the time that most of the activity picks up.

I know I haven't done much but that's simply due to the time I've subbed in and other things going on.

There's 3 town and 1 mafia.

I'm town, I town read Red and sage as well, so what does that leave us with you. The lone scum.
It could also mean you're the scum, and anyone can blame inactivity on lack of time, that doesn't make it a good enough excuse that you're not mafia, I also subbed in, although I can understand since yours is quite late

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Sagebee the reason I sus you is just what you've displayed, lack of attention to details, towns need info, so we have to go through each post, at least try to discern what's going on, I did say I had to go to bed before you asked you question, meaning I was already offline, but perhaps you didn't read my posts because it's irrelevant, you're not looking for Info. All_Red says that's how you play that's why I'm not voting you yet, but we'll see.
@Bael from your previous posts, I should expect a NP action from you

I did mention I have an important meeting, which is in about 2hrs, I'll answer any questions anyone has, and try to read up on previous posts of living players and see, but for now, Sagebee, and All_Red are my sus
Your saying vague things give me specific info you say not attention to detail but so far my moves have been thought out while allred admits have been random.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
unvote bael is suggesting certainty @beware you said you checked us in the night phase udell for a while was saying they found me suss so are you saying you checked or it's a hunch please be clear.

@All_Red so far all the concrete info is leading me to believe your scum what's your thoughts on my commentary.

@Elmage G Ace so far I havent gotten substantive reads from you I would think if your scum you would try harder to give proper reads and how is waiting a phase going to help when you guys dont have any reads now?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
unvote bael is suggesting certainty @beware you said you checked us in the night phase udell for a while was saying they found me suss so are you saying you checked or it's a hunch please be clear.

@All_Red so far all the concrete info is leading me to believe your scum what's your thoughts on my commentary.

@Elmage G Ace so far I havent gotten substantive reads from you I would think if your scum you would try harder to give proper reads and how is waiting a phase going to help when you guys dont have any reads now?
Nothing. All your accustations seem quite baseless and very hard to follow. Thus I ignore them. Hopefully youll understand.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing. All your accustations seem quite baseless and very hard to follow. Thus I ignore them. Hopefully youll understand.
This is why it's hard for me to read scum because towns not even giving effort.

So for your actions last teo phase have been real lazy you give no thought out votes last phase lucky you picked conspirator in the end. And you explain to me this phase reason is it's better to lynch then to not with no good reasoning in your picks but decide you want to wait a phase now.

And looking at your vote earlier you picked lukondo and Alice but only when they were a majority vote and lanmisa voted for them aswell. And lanmisa specifically says your town.

What's your arguement to believe your town please properly answer.

Last edited:

Bael

Kin
35💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got to give me more info on why I should go with that lynch are you saying your 100% sure its him?
That's exactly what I was saying it's 50/50 though, taking into account that role fuckery is possibly present here.

Thing is this we lynch him, win the game or mislynch and it leaves 3 people left, 2 town 1 mafia. From there it's a clean win, win situation imo so let's just take this dub.

Reactions: Sagebee

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Votes So Far:

Sagebee - All_Red - None
Bael - Elmage G Ace

Final Vote Count:

Elmage G Ace

@Elmage G Ace is getting lynched. He was the Demogorgon Godfather.
Welcome Elmage ,
You are the Demogorgon Godfather,

Abilities:

1. You’ll be found innocent if investigated by the cop.
2. You have one shot bullet proof ability only in the Night Phases.
All the Demogorgons have factional kill ability in the Night Phases.

Wincon: You win when all the threats to Demogorgons are eliminated.

The Town Wins.

Reactions: Bael and Sagebee
Status
Not open for further replies.