Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Bruh I got you 2 scum All_Red, I think you're just going with the fact that I said you're town for pushing me on day one. Your read must've changed.
What? Your still sus lol. You and Sage are sus. So no my reads didnt change becauee you poketed me fam.
its not about throwing. youre a complete ass who has no idea how to communicate with other people. do whatever you want.

You have no respect for other peoples ideas and it shows. probably just some spoiled brat who got banned everywhere else and decided to try to takeover some other peaceful community that just wants a fun casual game
Hey, moth, attack the ideas and not the person please~

Reactions: Udell

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its not about throwing. youre a complete ass who has no idea how to communicate with other people. do whatever you want.

You have no respect for other peoples ideas and it shows. probably just some spoiled brat who got banned everywhere else and decided to try to takeover some other peaceful community that just wants a fun casual game
You're like 40% correct which is honestly amazing. Your deduction skills with regards to my real life are exponentially better than your scum reads this game.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pocketed? I'm not pocketing you at all. You voted for someone that was voting for me. That is Starboy.

So what's your final read on me? If he votes your scum read, isn't he more likely to be town from your PoV, I'm confused.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Pocketed? I'm not pocketing you at all. You voted for someone that was voting for me. That is Starboy.

So what's your final read on me? If he votes your scum read, isn't he more likely to be town from your PoV, I'm confused.
First part: his vote on you who was voting for town push seems sus, and i want to get his reason for voting you out of him.

Second: when you were soflty pushed by moth last DP (I consider the push soft) you were super defensive. So I think based on that, that you may be scum becuase of an overreaction to a push that you couldve ignored.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning peeps.
Role claiming is not allowed
My sus is on these people:
Xeno and Starboy.
Sage particpated last DP which clears my sus on him and Alice was lynched. So that leaves me with two left rn. I'm gonna start with my more confident suspect.

Vote Lynch: @Starboy
Reason: his voting patterns.
looool I'm not even gonna try to change your mind seeing as you have your mind made up

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
looool I'm not even gonna try to change your mind seeing as you have your mind made up
No if you read what i say in the next posts. Let me explain: I want to know why you voted Xeno in DP 1, what your reasosn where. I have no pre existing idea about you. I just want an answer to that question.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No if you read what i say in the next posts. Let me explain: I want to know why you voted Xeno in DP 1, what your reasosn where. I have no pre existing idea about you. I just want an answer to that question.
My reasoning was based on something he said, who knows, I could be wrong but I went with what I knew and a hunch. Like I said, I observe the game. I guess the end result will tell whether I'm doing it right or not. I'll hold off on voting for now coz we still have time.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@LanMisa you mind elaborating on this?
Vote : Conspirator

Trust me on this.
So no reads you just want us to trust you?
2 scum left? presumably. possible 3rd party. I think oreki dying was motivated by lan misa being a baddie. if someone has a better explanation please say it

Vote Lynch : Lan Misa
What do scum invest as because I got could be a threat when I checked her out.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@LanMisa you mind elaborating on this?

So no reads you just want us to trust you?

What do scum invest as because I got could be a threat when I checked her out.
Yeah, why the F do we play a no claim game when EVERYONE is allowed to full claim? Who cares about rules in the first place? Both investigators openly claim their role and the mod just... lets them. First Rej, now you. And don't you think I forgot that you roleclaimed AFTER the mod announcement happened a few day phases ago.

I've had it with this game, it's making me feel angry constantly. Half the players refuse to play and take part in the game. Moth and Xeno are having a piss-off contest with each other instead of playing the game, transporting the worst kind of toxicity from MU over here, a place that felt like a safe haven from all that crap to me up until now. The game host ignores the rules they set up themselves, massively boosting town doing so. There is no fun to be had in such a game.

You know why we killed Michelle last night? To be merciful. Since Michelle suffered from the game herself and was in a very bad spot herself. This should tell you all that you need to about it.

Last note towards the serial killer, and then I'm finally free from this and don't have to keep pretend any longer: WE KNOW YOUR IDENTITY. If you refuse to cooperate we will just out you.

LanMisa signing off.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, why the F do we play a no claim game when EVERYONE is allowed to full claim? Who cares about rules in the first place? Both investigators openly claim their role and the mod just... lets them. First Rej, now you. And don't you think I forgot that you roleclaimed AFTER the mod announcement happened a few day phases ago.

I've had it with this game, it's making me feel angry constantly. Half the players refuse to play and take part in the game. Moth and Xeno are having a piss-off contest with each other instead of playing the game, transporting the worst kind of toxicity from MU over here, a place that felt like a safe haven from all that crap to me up until now. The game host ignores the rules they set up themselves, massively boosting town doing so. There is no fun to be had in such a game.

You know why we killed Michelle last night? To be merciful. Since Michelle suffered from the game herself and was in a very bad spot herself. This should tell you all that you need to about it.

Last note towards the serial killer, and then I'm finally free from this and don't have to keep pretend any longer: WE KNOW YOUR IDENTITY. If you refuse to cooperate we will just out you.

LanMisa signing off.
I see
Vote Lynch: LanMisa

Have a wonderful day.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are the rules I see. I thought the no claim meant no flavor claim. Honestly would not be interested in playing anymore no claim games because people don't talk which turned out too easy for mafia last time I played here in Madie game. Many of you have anger issues. It's just a game, play to have fun. I asked a simple question and homegirl lost her mind. End the game @Poison chan too many cry babies playing.
Rules:
1. You must post at least 4 times in the Day Phases. .
2. To vote, you must go
Vote Lynch : Player x
Change Vote Lynch : player x /None
Vote Lynch : New player

3. It won't count if it's not in that format, boldend.
4. Do not Edit your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.