Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you give me a run down of this info. Odd's version was vague. In 59 pages there has to be more going on here.
I wasn't sure, it's why I asked. This stuff isn't revealed as it's a closed setup, but since I posted that it's been said that we can't role claim, so it's impossible to figure that info for sure.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I was out longer than I expected to be.... here are my thoughts about the events that progressed:

- I don't really get what motivated you to fake claim the vig shot on Lukundo, Xeno, but you are still solidly town in my opinion. Your solving WIM is unfakeable. I don't understand why you said that you were a dead man walking, seeing that you claimed a vest?, but I guess that you have good reasons.
- I'm leaning more strongly against Lukundo due to it though; I saw that he got back into the game earlier, but as far as can see, there were no posts which were not talking about "being busy", "doing stuff later" and complaining about the shot. I said it earlier before, I had expected something akin to a legacy at the very least, seeing that he was (and still is? What's the vote count?) the top wagon. I believe that lynching him should tell us a lot about the wagon situation on D1 regarding Alice, Poison and him as well.
- Moth, you are kinda mistaken about what you saw as "shading" yesterday. I was so in the flow that I missed the two of you suddenly being less active - and basically "suddenly" noticed. I still see you and Michelle firmly in the town core and I'm willing to fight anybody saying otherwise.
- I'm feel like facepalming looking at all those role claims AFTER it had been explicitly stated that roleclaiming wasn't allowed. And looking at apparently three(?) people now claiming investigative-ish abilities I'm rahter ??? about the trustworthyness of some of them.
I think that the correct course of action at this point is to lynch Lukundo and figure out the wagons from the end of Day 1. While I'm still also very much willing to lynch Alice for simply refusing to do anything productive lynching Lukundo is most likely going to resonate well with more of you people....

Vote: @TheLukundo

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, sorry about my no-show today... I'll do my best to be more active on Day 3, although I need to say in advance that I won't be able to be around EOD exactly due to Floorball training.

Status
Not open for further replies.