mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lan Misa needs to get irritated or have something to talk about. his focus so far has been to tell xeno that trying to improve scum meta was a bad idea. but he never derived alignment indicative intent out of it. So it was essentially sermonizing about best play.

after that all I remember from Lan misa is jumping on the squid train. and then alludes to myself and michelle preemptively looking guilty for not being around for a flip. even though we were.

Im struggling to think of where Lan really surged into his town meta

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you often push people that claimed they had bulletproof and survived a night attack, especially after they say you haven't been doing shit this game?
Iss that very claim you made that led me make that vote. I know I haven't been posting much and you can say I haven't done shit but, you don't need to post to make an observation.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give us reads if you aren't scum.
Sorry, I make my reads based on the tones of posts. That's why Its so hard for me to read new players like you, moth and REJ. I can see similarities between the Cow and moth's playstyle. That time Cow was part of Mafia. But moth is funnier. I'm Enjoying this game because of him.
@mothbomb hope you can play with us often.

People that have no interest of figuring the game out this day phase that are constantly checking itt :

Odd, Alice, All_Red, Starboy.
Sorry.. About that. I'm. Multi tasking.

I have null reads so far on Rhed. She's not very active unlike the other time. She's. Not that engaging so I'm more town leaning him. But I really don't know. XD. She's getting better and better everytime.

Like you can just shoot me whoever is that day vigilante. XD end my misery.

Reactions: mothbomb
Status
Not open for further replies.