Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michelle is town sry I was busied with our big season finale game oof. I wont be much available for now.

mothbomb started the wagon on poisonsquid very scummy, the lukundo followed pushing the wagon.
the lynch was unfair, that person couldnt defend themselves
I hope you will post more, except me as villa and Moth and Luk as possible scum, do you have a read on Oreki and Odd for eg?

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luk’s flipping scum, my PoE is fucking boss. And then all of you peasants will sheep me. Doctors will protect me. Vigilantes will listen to me. Investigatives will check who I want. All this with a simple price : Lynching a wolf.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luk’s flipping scum, my PoE is fucking boss. And then all of you peasants will sheep me. Doctors will protect me. Vigilantes will listen to me. Investigatives will check who I want. All this with a simple price : Lynching a wolf.
The hell, I was the one who started the Luku lynch yesterday

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sry
I have no backtrack reads on Odd or Oreki, they are not very active. Mothbomb is reacting to my FOS at him with a OMGUS vote. This is not professional. I just think that Poisonedsquid deserved to have a defence and they still got pushed to a lynch.
Lynching them just proves that you couldn't utilize your scumreads on the actives, probably underlining the possibily of you being scum and not being able to scumread your own mates for the sake of town.
My sus is still on mothbomb and TheLukundo for now, they profitted the most out of Poisoned Squids lynch wagon.
Xenok for me rly is solid this DP, contributive bringing forward the group with any methods. I doubted him D1 but he is a good player I feel.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
michelles probably scum ive felt this way for most of the game but I figured she would improve and look towny at some point.

in most of michelles posts she lacks curiousity.

her questions arent from a position of unknown, they feel like they come from a position of "I know youre wrong and this amuses me".

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
michelles probably scum ive felt this way for most of the game but I figured she would improve and look towny at some point.

in most of michelles posts she lacks curiousity.

her questions arent from a position of unknown, they feel like they come from a position of "I know youre wrong and this amuses me".
Nah.. i am town but no onw knows how to read me. I am very amused indeed today, and my mood comes into my play. If you need to lynch town, go ahead and vote me.
The fact i am not in scumhunting mode is because i am with my head in clouds irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.