Not open for further replies.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given your tunnely nature you’d be reluctant to drop so many scum reads. You scum read June for a “scummy” thing and moth because of meta that we don’t know. You haven’t solved at all and had surface level of scum read that was proven once you dropped your ultimate scum read on moth and voted your cw.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given your tunnely nature you’d be reluctant to drop so many scum reads. You scum read June for a “scummy” thing and moth because of meta that we don’t know. You haven’t solved at all and had surface level of scum read that was proven once you dropped your ultimate scum read on moth and voted your cw.
Lukondo doesnt know my meta for shit anyway.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players:
1. @LanMisa
2. @All_Red
3. @Conspirator
4. @Oreki_Houtarou
5. @Sagebee
6. @Udell
7. @Starboy
8. @Rej
9. @Odd
10. @Michelle
11. @Alice in Noodleland
12. @TheLukundo
13. @Xenokjee
14. @mothbomb
15. @Junegirl_19

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never said I knew the meta of moth. I also said that if he is Town he’s probably right cause in a mash he was a fucking God.

• Wow
Reactions: mothbomb
Status
Not open for further replies.