Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Skorm
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:

• Survive a near-death experience in a major battle against the Void (Custom, S-rank)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 01/10
Relevant mission links: x
Additional information: N/A

Mission Passed.
In all honesty, a trend I tend to recognize in a lot of your S-ranked missions is substituting the imminent threat to life toward yourself, or your character, onto that of your CoaT companion. While I believe the CoaT ability and it's capacity to introduce effectively secondary characters into that of the user's arsenal of story writing is an incredible addition, I'm not overly sure it was intended to supplant a user's necessity to include their main biographies as the one being severely at risk when considering the conduct of a mission and how it is graded, but of course this is somewhat of a grey area, so I won't hold you completely accountable for that. With that said, I want to emphasize considerable precaution going forward with the balance in which you are applying between your creation and your biography throughout the mission. While I personally appreciate the relationship you've built between these two and how they operate together in missions, I can't overlook the fact that you seem to toe the line of your CoaT being the primary focus in your mission, while your main biography has a tendency to fall into a supportive or "save the day" type of role toward your creation. If you want to conduct missions that are centrally focused on your CoaT, then please understand that you can do that, with a 2-mission limitation per arc, as it is treated for similar creations such as Clones.
No Artefact was Awarded. (44)
As a result of the Lost Gods arc, the landmark in which this mission was conducted has granted a 30% kumi bonus!
Checked by Red-Robin

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Ignia
Story elements chosen:
- Survive in the midst of battle without using chakra. (S)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 01/10/23
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/fields-of-suffering-b.778856/post-22129528
Additional information: Generate 10 energy for the crystal.

Mission Passed.
Something I wanted to point out is the idea of tracking health points as you proceed through these series of missions. While this isn't explicitly a requirement by any means, I'm finding a trend throughout a lot of missions wherein people are describing their characters sustaining such "intense and overwhelming" damage, yet they immediately start performing incredible feats of their own just after that would ordinarily make you second guess your capacity to do so if you truly suffered such severe injuries. The point of tracking the health points is to possibly give yourself a numerical point of reference in which helps you refer back to the damage you referenced earlier in your writing, so as to try and maintain consistency in the severity of what you're describing in contrast to your actions and capabilities afterward.
No Artefact was Awarded. (58)

As a result of the Lost Gods arc, the landmark in which this mission was conducted has granted a 30% kumi bonus!
Checked by Red-Robin

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:

• Fight two colossal Void creatures and survive (Custom, A-rank)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 01/10

Mission Passed.
Mission was downgraded to B-rank. While the criteria was certainly met, I'm not really sure how "survival" was ever an issue here. Sure, there was an instance here or there where harm was threatened toward you or your creation, but it was handedly dealt with, sometimes quite literally being resolved in the exact same paragraph that it started in. This had more the essence of "hit it until it dies" type of mission that generally lacked much of a struggle other than the occasional slip up, which amounts to a solid B-rank standard. If you would like a recommendation, if you would like the damage that you or your creations to have a meaningful impact when it comes to consideration of their grading that goes beyond simply bringing more depth to the writing, which would most certainly help as well, would be to start tracking your health points and the amount of damage you sustain in each battle. Because while you say things like "had sustained some minor crush wounds and a few sprained bones," that ultimately amounted to nothing consequentially and was immediately explained away by being healed after the fact right away.
Congratulations! You've Received an Artefact! (37)
(Mukō: Yūryō) – Void: Charged
Type: Void Infused Artifact
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A Void Infused modification that does not act as an Accumulator or Spender; rather, it passively increases the user’s maximum Void Infusion cap by 1. This can be stacked with other Charged Void Infused Artifacts, including itself if the user owns multiple copies.
Checked by Red-Robin

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Gutsy
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:
- Save your comrades from the Void (Custom, B-rank)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/10
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/fields-of-suffering-b.778856/page-2#post-22129546
Additional information: Charing crystal with 5 energy

Mission Passed.
No Artefact was Awarded. (97)
Checked by Red-Robin

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:

• Win a fight without your ninjutsu
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/10

Mission Passed.
Mission was downgraded to A-rank. The severity of this mission is all over the place in terms of the threat. You repetitively use terms like "blast of certain death" to describe the enemies attacks, but then effortlessly avoid said blast of such immense power. You had your arm eviscerated, but it is immediately followed up by a sound defeat of your enemy. You practically went toe-to-toe with it to a level that resembles an element more akin to "Fight someone of equal strength to you" which categorically would classify as an A-rank, rather than conduct this mission in such a way that actually made you seem "handicapped" by the restrictions placed upon you of not using Ninjutsu.

Congratulations! You've Received an Artefact! (38)
(Mukō: Hōfuku Jūyōdenai) – Void: Spiritual Riposte
Range: Short – Mid
Description: Whenever the user is successfully placed in a Genjutsu this Void Infused Artifact grants the user a 75% chance to gain a single Void Infusion. Can be activated once every two turns.
Checked by Red-Robin

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Ignia
Mission Rank: A/S
Story elements chosen:

- Find a way to protect yourself while recovering chakra

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 02/10/23
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/fields-of-suffering-b.778856/post-22129568
Additional information: I'm not sure on the rank tbh, I'm more inclined towards A rank, but I feel the risk created in desperation for chakra and overcoming that in this situation give S rank value. So leaving it up to you.

Mission Passed as A-rank.
This was a great concept for a element; incredibly unique and well executed, though I'm afraid it didn't quite reflect at any point that you were tossing a coin on your likelihood of success that you would normally expect from an S-rank mission, so we'll settle on A-rank.
No Artefact was Awarded. (66)
Checked by Red-Robin

Kabuto-

Kin
409💸
Kumi
1,356💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Involved: Kabuto-
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen: Fight an individual of comparable strength
Date of beginning & conclusion: 10/02/2023
Relevant Mission links: X
Additional Information: I know this mission by default is a a B rank but felt like this mission I did was a C rank hints why it say it’s a C rank mission. Didn’t know if I needed to explain this or not lol.

Mission Passed.
Congratulations! You've Received an Artefact! (29)

(Mukō: Meisō) – Void: Meditation
Description: Remaining within a single landmark and meditating for three turns (or three posts separated by 45 minutes) grants the user a 75% chance to gain a single Void Infusion.
Checked by Red-Robin

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Players involved: Mirai
Story elements chosen:

- Combat the Voidlings in the Fields of Suffering (A)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 9/27/2023 - 10/2/2023
Relevant mission links:

1. https://animebase.me/threads/fields-of-suffering-b.778856/post-22129392
2. https://animebase.me/threads/fields-of-suffering-b.778856/post-22129603

Additional information: Bijuu Mission & Irkalla Mission Bonus from Arc.

Mission Passed.
Mission was downgraded to B-rank. While you did combat Voidlings throughout this mission to match your element, no real challenge was ever presented to yourself other than being occasionally surprised by something happening, such as them breaking free of your attacks, only for you to immediately recover with zero consequence to yourself. A-ranked missions are expected to have a level of challenge to them that at least contrasts with the idea that you are fighting someone or something of comparable strength to yourself, and that was far from evident here.
No Artefact was Awarded. (60)
Checked by Red-Robin

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Imperfect
Mission Rank: B-Rank (3).
Story elements chosen:

Find and gather ore to forge a God Slaying Tool. (3)​

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 03/ 10/ 2023
Relevant mission links: Here.
Additional information: God Slaying Tool ore gathering mission.

Mission Passed.
Congratulations! You've Received an Artefact! (49)

(Mukō: Hōfuku Jūyōdenai) – Void: Spiritual Riposte
Range: Short – Mid
Description: Whenever the user is successfully placed in a Genjutsu this Void Infused Artifact grants the user a 75% chance to gain a single Void Infusion. Can be activated once every two turns.
Checked by Red-Robin

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Players involved: The_Empire
Story elements chosen: Examine the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 10/03/2023
Relevant mission links: X
Additional information:

Mission Passed.
Congratulations! You've Received an Artefact! (21)

(Mukō: Jinsoku) – Void: Swiftness
Range: N/A
Description: Activated passively and consumes a single Void Infusion; the user’s ability to move in the Ninja World is strengthened, reducing the time it takes to travel between landmarks by 50%; this does not stack with any other source of travel time reduction. Lasts for up to six landmarks.
Checked by Red-Robin

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: El Alucard
Mission Rank: A-Rank
Story elements chosen:
  • Explore the Necropolis.
  • Encounter and defeat your first Void creature.
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 03/10/23
Relevant mission links: [Link 1] & [Link 2]
Additional information: Not sure if I should put 8 energy gained because its not clear whether this will get downgraded or not I’ll leave that to you.

Mission Passed.
No Artefact was Awarded. (76)
To clarify on energy acquisition throughout the course of these missions, if your mission does get downgraded, then just know that you receive the energy value equivalency of whatever the rank is that the mission was passed at. So you get 8 energy from this mission, but if it were hypothetically downgraded to B-rank, then you would just know you received 5 instead.
Checked by Red-Robin

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Gutsy
Story elements chosen:
- Find Horus little friend, Salamander, and save him from the void (Custom, A-rank)
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/fields-of-suffering-b.778856/page-2#post-22129620
Additional information: Rescuing Salamander and attaining 8 energy for crystal

Mission Passed.
Congratulations! You've received an Artefact! (22)

(Mukō: Kigai) – Void: Harmed
Range: N/A
Description: Whenever the user suffers 50 damage or more against themselves this Void Infused Artifact has a 60% chance of activating, granting the user a single Void Infusion and healing them for 20 Health Points instantly. If used in the months of November to February this Artifact’s reactive healing is increased from 20 Health Points to 40. This Artifact can activate once every two turns.
Checked by Red-Robin

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Landfall
Mission Rank: C rank
Story elements chosen:
-set up a secure camp
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/the-threshold-093.755911/post-22129625
Additional information:

Mission Passed.
Congratulations! You've received an Artefact! (28)

(Mukō: Meisō) – Void: Meditation
Description: Remaining within a single landmark and meditating for three turns (or three posts separated by 45 minutes) grants the user a 75% chance to gain a single Void Infusion.
Checked by Red-Robin

Kabuto-

Kin
409💸
Kumi
1,356💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Involved: Kabuto-
Story elements chosen: Defend yourself and escape the dangers of this landmark
Date of beginning & conclusion: 10/03/2023
Relevant Mission links: X
Additional Information:

Mission Passed.
Congratulations! You've received an Artefact! (15)

(Mukō: Yūryō) – Void: Charged
Description: A Void Infused modification that does not act as an Accumulator or Spender; rather, it passively increases the user’s maximum Void Infusion cap by 1. This can be stacked with other Charged Void Infused Artifacts, including itself if the user owns multiple copies.
Checked by Red-Robin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players Involved: Red-Robin
Mission Rank: D-rank
Story Elements Chosen:
  • Explore a Landmark
  • Learn of the Existence of Regents
  • Discover the Change to the World
  • Secure Travel Across the Ocean
Date of Beginning & Conclusion: 10/03/2023
Relevant Mission Links: "A Whole New World."
Additional Information: N/A

Mission Passed.
No Artefact was Awarded. (40)
Checked by Sinthorius

Last edited:

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Landfall
Mission Rank: C rank
Story elements chosen:
-Defend yourself from wild beasts
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 04/10/23
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/the-necropolis-a.778855/post-22129684
Additional information:

Mission Passed
Congratulations! You've Received an Artefact! (2)

(Mukō: Chikara Chūnyū) – Void: Energy Infusion
Description: Whenever the user successfully restores at least 10% of their maximum chakra pool in a single turn they have a 75% chance to gain a single Void Infusion.
Checked by Red-Robin

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Involved: Ryóma
Story Elements Chosen: Recover a Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard from the Moon Isle (188), site of a gigantic violet crystal emerging from the earth
Date of Beginning & Conclusion: 04/10/2023
Relevant Mission Links: [x]

Mission Passed.
No Artefact was Awarded. (60)
Checked by Red-Robin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players Involved: Red-Robin
Story Elements Chosen:
  • Recover a Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard from the Moon Isle (188), site of a gigantic violet crystal emerging from the earth.
Date of Beginning & Conclusion: 10/04/2023
Relevant Mission Links: "Shards of the New World."

Mission Passed.
No Artefact was Awarded. (86)
Checked by Sinthorius

Last edited:
Reactions: Landfall

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:

• Infiltrate a stronghold and battle against void corrupted humans (Custom, A-rank)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 05/10

Mission Passed.
No Artefact was Awarded. (74)
Checked by Red-Robin

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: El Alucard
Story elements chosen:
  • Defeat the horde of Void Creatures
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 05/10/23
Relevant mission links: [Link 1]
Additional information:

Mission Passed.
Mission was downgraded to B-rank. While the element was covered, there is a rather significant lack of depth to the overall meat of this mission. Because so little was involved at any one juncture of the mission, it was difficult to feel any real challenge that was present for much longer than a couple of sentences, only for it to have been moved past shortly afterward. Of course the expectation isn't that members are posting novels, but there is still a need for a degree of detail and time spent giving attention where its owed, which unfortunately wasn't entirely exemplified to an A-rank standard here. If you want some recommendations, perhaps next time consider taking time to build up suspense; let the creatures treat you like the prey they believe you to be for a bit, then possibly extend the back-and-forth effort in the process leading up to their defeat.
Congratulations! You've Received an Artefact! (1)

(Mukō: Kenkō Chūnyū) – Void: Healthy Infusion
Description: Whenever the user heals themselves successfully for at least 40 health in a single turn they have a 75% chance to gain a single Void Infusion.
Checked by Red-Robin