Legendary
Kin
3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

Naruto wasn't even trying but was keeping up with Sasuke's full intent to kill.
NOW they're almost equal since Sasuke snagged the Bijuu's but Naruto's still stronger.[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I mean if sasuke had to essentially power himself up while naruto is still just himself, then obv naruto is the stronger of the two.

Plus, I think the real issue is that sasuke had to use the bijuu when this whole time he lambasted madara for using the bijuu, he made fun of itachi for getting eyes that could control the kyuubi in exchange for blindness, he stated he wanted to eradicate every last trace of the bijuu, etc....

I think the hyprocrisy is what is really making people say that.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would Sasuke use the Bijuu's chakra if he was equal to Naruto? taking their chakra means something probably thinks he was inferrior to Naruto without it since now Naruto used Ashura mode now he's gona stomp Sausage.

Kriss123

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke needed bijuu chakra to make naruto fight seriously, just like Madara needed kurama to fight hashirama. There's really nothing else to say but another Hashi vs Mad fight.
yes thats correct, but whats wrong with that? its in his power to do so, i would not call it borrowed powers more than naruto or Hashirama borrowing natural energy to get ahold of more chakra :-/

Kriss123

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I mean if sasuke had to essentially power himself up while naruto is still just himself, then obv naruto is the stronger of the two.

Plus, I think the real issue is that sasuke had to use the bijuu when this whole time he lambasted madara for using the bijuu, he made fun of itachi for getting eyes that could control the kyuubi in exchange for blindness, he stated he wanted to eradicate every last trace of the bijuu, etc....

I think the hyprocrisy is what is really making people say that.
he is not himselv with all that natural enery. tailed beast are chakra too you know

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would Sasuke use the Bijuu's chakra if he was equal to Naruto? taking their chakra means something probably thinks he was inferrior to Naruto without it since now Naruto used Ashura mode now he's gona stomp Sausage.
I cant count how many times we've commented back to back and seeing our almost identical profile pics

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes thats correct, but whats wrong with that? its in his power to do so, i would not call it borrowed powers more than naruto or Hashirama borrowing natural energy to get ahold of more chakra :-/
because Sasuke marks kept insisting that he was stronger/better than or on par with Naruto when they got Hagoromo's chakra. Sasuke needing to use the bijuu chakra after demonizing ppl who used their chakra only served to highlight how inferior he actually was. And it's very likely that Naruto is still holding back.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
think of it this way. they had this certain power after getting the rikudo power-up. during that time as no more power was given to either of them, naruto was stronger. now in this fight, sasuke captured the tsiled beast and then took their chakra, thus getting a powerup. naruto lost most of his chakra in the kaguya fight as he was fighting her by himself for most of it. then he fought sasuke and lost even more. then naruto had kurama gather all the natural energy from the planets surface and now he should have at the very least juubi chakra level or more. but def naruto was stronger before sasuke got this power-up. now though, they could be about equal, but i don't know if the natural energy naruto absorbed is more than what sasuke got from the bijuu.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If Sasuke loses this or isn't wrecking Naruto. Then by all means Naruto is stronger. Equal beforehand, and then you add majority of the bijuu power to one of them where they're related to the hermit....

Lel even if Naruto clashes evenly that would still suggest Naruto was stronger prior to this upgrade. rofl

gessekai

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They are equals. But Naruto absorbed more Chakra at the moment, I don't know if they're equal now, (I guess they are) but Naruto can compete obviously. Kurama doesn't naturally have sage chakra, meaning with the power given to them they're equal, but Naruto tipped the scales by gaining natural energy, it's not like Naruto has it all the time.

Though if it's Naruto with Kurama+Natural energy, it should be stronger than Sasuke with the power given to him. Just like if Jugo came outta nowhere and gave Sasuke natural energy, he would be stronger than Naruto with the power he's be given.