Stop saying Madara can't use ALL the Rinnegan techs.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I've been seeing posts with people saying Madara can't use all the Rinnegan techniques, so I wanted to say..YES HE CAN.

First of all, Nagato has Madara's eyes, so it would be kind of weird if Nagato could use them all but Madara can't.

Second of all, it's been stated that Rinnegan grants you use the power of the seven paths.

Finally, If Madara can use the 7th Path: Gedo, which can revive people, he should be able to use the other, lesser Rinnegan paths.

Sasuke..

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
People also don't know he has had the rinnegan for over what now? 80-100 years? just because he hasn't shown all the techniques doesnt mean he can't do it, that's like saying Gai can't open 8 gates cause we haven't seen him do it.

Invsblphntm

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
People also don't know he has had the rinnegan for over what now? 80-100 years? just because he hasn't shown all the techniques doesnt mean he can't do it, that's like saying Gai can't open 8 gates cause we haven't seen him do it.

If I got my timelines correct... he didn't have it for that long.

OT:
I'd say he could do all Rinnegan techs. The argument people make is that he doesn't know how to do all of the Rinnegan techs, which might be true. I personally believe he knows how to do them. Other people use the argument that he hasn't even mentioned them or used them, so he lacks the knowledge that Nagato had.

Sasuke..

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

OT:
I'd say he could do all Rinnegan techs. The argument people make is that he doesn't know how to do all of the Rinnegan techs, which might be true. I personally believe he knows how to do them. Other people use the argument that he hasn't even mentioned them or used them, so he lacks the knowledge that Nagato had.
Yeah, i'm not accurate with that but he got it after his battle which was 90 years ago so yeah, and i was trying to proof the point that people mistake ''not using'' with ''not knowing how'' y'know?

~Madara Uchiha~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

OT:
well i think if madara can pull a meteor from space he had enough time to learn all the powers problly just hasnt had to