Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"God damned powerful! I feel completely in tune with the world around me. Every aspect of it seems to be connected with eachother and inversely connected to myself." *Picks up massive boulder* "I'm also skipping on future gym days, cause this is wilddd." *throws boulder away, then follows it to catch it and come back* "Ohh, and I'm much faster than before."

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"Alright, so I can feel you presence, even with my eyes closed. I can sense living beings in the far far distance. Like right now two of them seem to be engaging in some weird insect, um, ritual. I can easily distinguish between the two insects and yourself, with each one of you having distinct characteristics. Not only that, but everything living seems to be in the realm of my perception, and everything connected to natural energy as well."

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"Oh you mean oil besides that in my hair?"

*Expels oils that collides with an open flame*

"Shit shit shit shit. Alright, so at least I know it's volatile and has a high potential of causing massive damage. And since it's similar to water release, it can be shaped into various forms, similar to all liquids. Additionally, through the scrolls I've read, it's apparent that oil, when used in conjunction with fire, could explode upon contact with normal water, allowing for an unpredictable edge over the opponents."

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, let's start on the techniques;

( Katon: Dai Endan ) – Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This technique is an altered version of ( Katon: Endan ) – Fire Release: Flame Bullet using Senjutsu. The user fills their mouth cavity with oil, created inside the body using Senjutsu chakra. The user then spits out the oil and at the same time igniting the oil creating a giant flame equivalent to ten normal-sized flame bullets. Much like its original technique, the advantage of this technique is that due to the oil present in it, it will explode if it comes in contact with water. Not only that but due to the oil, the burning effect is more lasting (spreading across surfaces or enemies where it might hit) as the oil burns for a longer period of time, even without the users chakra.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage mode..

Questions, pointers, etc?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
It's pretty simple and straightforward. I don't see myself using this that often due to the rank, at least not without it being boosted through some means or another. Though the lasting burning effect can be good when combined with some customs. I have once question, could this be used to set up kirin, granted that it would need to explode and spread when it comes in contact with the water in the clouds.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Urgh, don't ask me those questions. <_< I can't remember how ''hot'', what rank fire spheres have to be. If you match it with the rank of the Fire technique he used, I suppose you will have your answer.

(Senpō: Kawazu Tataki) - Sage Art: Frog Smash
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A different version of a Frog Kata, the user, while in Sage Mode, delivers a powerful open-handed slap, strike or slam, sending ripples of natural energy that emanate through the struck target, from the initial point of contact, outwards.
Note: can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

(Senpō: Kawazu Kumite) – Sage Art: Frog Kata
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

( Kawazu Kumite: Chikyū Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Frog Kata: Earth Splitter Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Using the enhancement of natural chakra the user will deliver a Heel kick to the opponent causing the earth to split up to short range from the additional power boost. This technique can be used in supplementary methods to shock the ground and split it to cause the opponet to become off balance.
Note: Must know Frog Kata and Toad Sage Mode.

These are the useable Frog Kata techniques. Analyze, pros, cons.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Urgh, don't ask me those questions. <_< I can't remember how ''hot'', what rank fire spheres have to be. If you match it with the rank of the Fire technique he used, I suppose you will have your answer.

Chakra cost: 40
Description: A different version of a Frog Kata, the user, while in Sage Mode, delivers a powerful open-handed slap, strike or slam, sending ripples of natural energy that emanate through the struck target, from the initial point of contact, outwards.
Note: can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The Frog Katas is a fighting style available exclusively to those who have mastered the art of Sage mode. The natural chakra used for sage mode activates the users body in many ways, enhancing speed, power, stamina and durability. The user uses the sage chakra in frog katas to enhance their taijutsu skills and also to surround and encapsulates the user with an aura of natural energy. The user can use this aura as an extension of their body giving them longer reach within their taijutsu even if they do not directly connect. Punches that appear to have missed actually strike using the aura and sending the opponents flying.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage Mode.

( Kawazu Kumite: Chikyū Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Frog Kata: Earth Splitter Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: 60
Description: Using the enhancement of natural chakra the user will deliver a Heel kick to the opponent causing the earth to split up to short range from the additional power boost. This technique can be used in supplementary methods to shock the ground and split it to cause the opponet to become off balance.
Note: Must know Frog Kata and Toad Sage Mode.

These are the useable Frog Kata techniques. Analyze, pros, cons.
Gotcha gotcha xD

A basic strike to be used in order to send ripples of natural energy through the targets body. I mean it's pretty basic and I dont see myself using it instead of normal frog kata since it has a chakr cost. Though if sending natural energy through the body of the target turns them into stone, wew, that would change my outlook on the technique.

5 meters reach for taijutsu from my limb? No chakra cost? Can be chained with other chakra costing techniques... whats not to like about this technique? It's great and overall very versatile in uses and applications. The fact that it's also invisible to anyone who has no training in senjutsu is even better. So it can be used to mess with chakra sensors and dojutsu users.

Straightforward and effective honestly. Allows you to either severely damage the opponent with the added benefit/disadvantage of destroying the ground beneath, or simply straight up destroying the ground to make targets unbalanced, though the range of that is limited to short range, so I dont see myself doing that and instead going for frog kata itself.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gawd damn, you're right. It's been changed. Tihihihi O^O'' My mistake. Back in the days you would loose 2 turns, from utilizing Frog Kata. We will be continuing.

(Senpo: Rasenrengan) – Sage Technique: Spiralling Serial Spheres
Range: short
Chakra cost: 30 (per rasengan)
Damage points: 60 (per rasengan)
Description: The Sage Technique: Rasenrengan is simply two Rasengan used simultaneously, with the addition of senjutsu chakra to increase their attack power.
Note: Must be in Toad Sage Mode

(Senpō: Odama Rasengan) – Sage Art: Great Ball Spiralling Sphere
Chakra cost: 40 (per rasengan)
Damage points: 80 (per rasengan)
Description: This technique is the sage mode equivalence to Great Ball Rasengan where the user creates two large scaled Rasengan in each hand. These can be made with the help of two shadow clones and passed onto them to use but can also be used directly. They are capable of lifting large summons several meters into the air and they trigger gigantic explosions on impact.
Note: user needs to be in Toad Sage Mode

(Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan) – Sage Art: Ultra-Big Ball Spiralling Sphere
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 120
Description: Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan is a bigger enhanced version of Ōdama Rasengan by adding sage chakra to enhance the size of the technique and the power causing a devastating force.
Note: Can only be used whilst user is in toad sage mode.

Long live the many a rasengan variations.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
We're a new age, old timer !

So two rasengans, two big rasengans, and a very big rasengan ! Pretty simple and effective in close range as they each carry a considerable amount of strength, especially when considering the boosts they would have.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exacto memento.

Okay, this last one and I think you're set to go. This is the infiinite supply of Sage Chakra; (Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu) – Sage Art: Amphibian Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
Note: Not cannot be used by Naruto Characters.
Note: Can only be used with Shima and Fukasaku.
Note: Can only be used with the Toad variation of Sage Mode.
Note: Can only be used once.

Should you fuse with your Grannies. PRos, cons, elaborate.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
>_>

You must be registered for see images

It allows for the fusion with the elders, enabling us to extend the duration of SM indefinitely, although I guess this applies to the imperfect version, and it probably needs editing with how they made SM in the new update.(Converting one's own chakra pool) But if it works like it did before, IT'S LIT. For pros the increased duration of SM, two powerful companions on your shoulders, and gathering natural chakra while on the move. Overall pretty effective. For cons I don't see nothing too bad unless in extreme specific situations where gathering SM would be harmful, like if we're up against that Enoichan Custom Clan technique that corrupts natural energy.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

With the toad summons already present on the field, I inform them of the plan, and after a small bribe of chocolate fudge, they agree to it. They would hop on my shoulders and fuse with me. The fusion would naturally come to us due to our existing bond and the chocolate fudge bribe. The fact that they had done this hundreds of times before only made the process easier. Once fused, the toads begin gathering natural energy, a task comparable to breathing for them. The gathered energy would be utilised by myself as I break dance in joy as I had no need to remain stationary to gather naturally energy anymore.