Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
One of the main summons in the series and the most stacked on base. Greaty versatile in summonings and related techniques, especially when branching out to sage mode.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
At imperfect version, it’s access to sage chakra, +20 DMG to all nin and tai techs, gen techs need one rank higher to be broken out of(up to B ranks, ugly toad traits that help in jumping and swimming(twice as effective). Sensory, two times multiplier. Immunity to C ranks and below. Requires 10% chakra to enter, with ism users being able to use 30%, with each ten gained over a turn of meditation. PSM users can convert 40%, witht the ability to instantly start with 10%.

Upon reaching the pole I proceed to thoroughly inspect its length and width. With that in mind I find its center of gravity. I then ninja my way to the 12 foot long pole, or more specifically above it. I place a rock slab on the center of the pole, using the previously gained knowledge to perfectly place it. I then gingerly stand on the rock. Naturally I lose some of my balance and shake a bit, but with some cheating and expelling chakra in the opposite direction I finally position myself on top of the rock. Of course sitting would be different, but I stay standing for a while until I get used to it. Then, with extreme caution, I begin to lower myself until I am sitting on the rock. Of course, once again, I cheated to sit down, but even with that sitting down was a nuisance.

Anyways, with me sitting down on the rock and my arms flailing like some flag I try to keep balance without using my chakra. After a while that finally works, but the issue was that after a 20 or so seconds I would once again have to repeat the process. This continues for quite a while, so instead of repeating this to no avail I start to control my breathing and lower my heart rate. Once I am more calm and serene I attempt the sitting down. It works... Until I fart and almost fall to my death. I keep trying and trying, sorting out the problems with my technique. Eventually, after a long ass period of time(with many clones used), I finally am able to balance myself on the rock on top of the pillar. I would be sitting cross legged in a very sophisticated manner. I then “ahm” and begin meditating, focusing on the natural energy surrounding me.

As I sit on the pole I begin to take in natural energy. I keep on taking further and further energy until I reach a point that it begins to actually overwhelm me. Seeing this a clone of mine jumps and roundhouse kicks me off the pillar to the ground. &_& After murderng the clone for its harsh tactics I sit once again on the pillar. This time with the knowledge of when enough is enough. So I begin to slowly take in the energy. It takes me a while but I reach a point in which balance is achieved. It was somewhat similar to gaining balance on the pillar, it was a repeated process that got progressively easier.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok now you'll go straight into learning how to sense, and bring in natural energy to your body. Sit in a meditative position. Try and gain a 1:1:1 ration between your physical, spiritual and natural energy, feel it. Embrace it.

At the same time, I flex my chakra as if it was an actual muscle within my body that i had full control over. The surrounding debris would begin rising around the entire area as the student would begin feeling a massive pressure around his vicinity.

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 5 - 40 (40)
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
By first getting into a meditative position, I begin to gauge the released chakra. It was subpar, but, nevertheless, it was still present. So, as I meditate I begin by blocking it out in a sense, ignoring it and focusing on myself instead. I start meditating, aiming to balance out my physical and spiritual energy. These two were easier to grasp, as I had a lifetime of doing so throughout my career as a shinobi. I then start drawing in on natural energy, carefully and slowly brining in more and more. Several times it reaches a tipping point in which I am almost turned into stone, however my trusted clone would smack me out of it each time. After each time I would refine my technique until I reach a perfect balance between my spiritual and physical energy, alongside with natural energy.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to be a much more active replier, so therefore I want you to start from scratch. First of all, you will have to elaborate on what you know about Sage Mode - Toad Sage mode in particular. Meanwhile you do that. *Scrambles around with some scrolls.* It's been sometime since I've taught this. *Fiddles with some more scrolls.* I'm just doing some recapping as well. O^O Tihihi....

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alrighty. Essentially toad sage mode is an empowered state that the user achieves by balancing his chakra with natural energy. This is typically achieved through balancing the user's spiritual and physical energies with natural energy at 1:1:1 ratio. The state grants the user a form of sensory in addition to empowered speed, strength, and dexterity. For instance toad sage mode gives the user webbed feet that allow for empowered jumps and easier movements through water. Additionally, the user gains access to frog kata, and in more n b specific terms, toad sage mode grants an additional 20 damage boost to the user's techniques, while also making the user's genjutsu stronger, forcing the targets to use release methods of a rank higher. We also gain immunity to C rank and below. This is in regards to the imperfect version. It also requires the user to convert 10% of their chakra to enter, with the option to convert up to 30%. For perfect sages that's bumped up to 40% with the added ability to instantly enter imperfect sage mode at 10% chakra. The user can convert 10% chakra per turn.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, good good.

Now, as I'm aware you only take on Toadly traits, aside from the rectangular eyes, if you're entering Imperfect Sage Mode.
Anyway, *We get summoned to Mount Myobukukukukuku(You know the place.)* Right this thing you see on the right, is the Oiling bath's this oil is an enhancer which helps you collect Senjutsu, alas, we need to perfect your outer and inner balance, to make sure you remain perfectly still so you're able to collect the natural energy without disturbances. Should you be disrupted during the collecting of Natural energy, you will suffer the sideeffects, so it is essentially you can remain perfectly still for this.

*Summons a spike of earth.* z_z'' *Places a plank board ontop of it.*

O'right, see if you can get ontop of that, and keep your balance.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Mount Mjolnir!

Such a weak spike

Upon reaching the spike I proceed to thoroughly inspect its length and the length of the board. I make sure the board is on the center of the pole, then move to gingerly stand on the board. Naturally I lose some of my balance and shake a bit, but with some cheating and expelling chakra in the opposite direction I finally position myself on top of the board. Of course sitting would be different, but I stay standing for a while until I get used to it. Then, with extreme caution, I begin to lower myself until I am sitting on the rock. Of course, once again, I cheated to sit down, but even with that sitting down was a nuisance.

Anyways, with me sitting down on the rock and my arms flailing like some flag I try to keep balance without using my chakra. After a while that finally works, but the issue was that after a 20 or so seconds I would once again have to repeat the process. This continues for quite a while, so instead of repeating this to no avail, I start to control my breathing and lower my heart rate. Once I am more calm and serene I attempt the sitting down. It works... Until I fart and almost fall to my death. I keep trying and trying, sorting out the problems with my technique. Eventually, after a long ass period of time(with many clones used #TrainingHax), I finally am able to balance myself on the board on top of the pillar. I would be sitting cross legged in a very sophisticated manner. I then “ahm” and begin meditating, focusing on the natural energy surrounding me.

As I sit on the pole I begin to take in natural energy. I keep on taking further and further energy until I reach a point that it begins to actually overwhelm me. Seeing this a clone of mine jumps and roundhouse kicks me off the pillar to the ground. &_& After murderng the clone for its harsh tactics I sit once again on the pillar. This time with the knowledge of when enough is enough. So I begin to slowly take in the energy. It takes me a while but I reach a point in which balance is achieved. It was somewhat similar to gaining balance on the pillar, it was a repeated process that got progressively easier.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*Is deep in thinking about booty and food meditation about the general idea of sage mode and how natural energy is all around me in every aspect and how i should take into myself and allow it to blend with myself.*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you don't seem phased at all. We can proceed onto next step.
*Goes grabbing a cup by the oil falls, and fills it. Returning to the kid, I pour it slowly down upon him, as keep my other hand steady on my chakra rod, incase thing goes south.*

This oil is a natural receptor for Natural energy, right now it will just outright absorb the energy for you. You have to mix it properly. If not, you will turn into stone!

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
With the addition of the oil, I would feel an influx of natural energy drawing into my body at a much faster and easier pace than before. Seizing the opportunity I would act on instinct and begin to balance out the natural energy with my own body and it's chakra.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
!

Once again I would get into a meditative position, sitting cross legged and still determined to achieve the form. I would filter out any excess thoughts as I sit perfectly still and meditate. Soon enough I would enter a focused state where I am only concentrating on gathering natural energy into my body. My mind would solely be focusing on the intricate process.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Ewwww, I looked like my cousin in junior year!

Yet once again I get in position, cross legged and intensely focused. Before I start gathering the chakra I focus on my previous attempts, trying to figure out what went wrong with each. At some points it was a low amount gathered, at others it was too much, resulting in smacks in the head. I dwelt on the thought for a while, trying to decide on the optimum amount of chakra to gather. After a while I would decide to start, as the only way I can achieve it is by trial and actually feeling the energy. So, once again I begin to meditate, carefully but surely taking in natural energy, allowing it to be gathered at a pace that was not too slow nor fast, balancing it with how much my body could withstand. A threshold that I was now capable of determining based on previous attempts.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''This shall suffice U_U'' I exclaim as your pupils take change into rectangular shape similar to goats... Or well, Toads as well. You gain a red heu around your eyes, signifying the entry of TSM. ''Right, how are you feeling?''