Step-mom Puts Methadone in a Sippy Cup. Kills baby.

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A step mother "stores" methadone in a sippy cup and leaves it on a dresser. The baby drinks it accidentally and dies. How can some one be so irresponsible to even have methadone while babysitting, and to be stupid enough to put it in a baby's cup ESPECIALLY when there is a baby in the house. Very sad story nonetheless.

Personally if I was the father I would have :flaw: the step mom before the police got there just for being careless and ignorant.

electro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why would you even put that in the cup in the first place?
true but-
Why would you even have that in the same house of a baby? That there is just pure stupid.

The amount of methadone in the cup was four times the recommended daily dose for an adult, according to WAWS-TV, which also reported that Anderson has several prior arrests, some for drugs.
4 times the recommended daily dose for an adult.. There is a daily dose!?xd
anywho, thats just messed up! Like gats said, who puts methadone in a cup made for children!:|

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why would you even put that in the cup in the first place?
Exactly

true but-
Why would you even have that in the same house of a baby? That there is just pure stupid.

4 times the recommended daily dose for an adult.. There is a daily dose!?xd
anywho, thats just messed up! Like gats said, who puts methadone in a cup made for children!:|
Lol I didn't even know there was a daily dose either. some people just don't use their common sense though.

chocostop

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how sad!!!
the mom should be punished by making her drink that substance till shw almost dies... then let her recover

THEN DO IT AGAIN!!!!

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sigh this is even worse than the Korean couple that was playing a korean mmo and forgot their baby who died cus nobody took care of it >_>

Last edited: