..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made this thread, cause half an hour ago, my F**k-up of a step dad fell down the stairs, and made a hole in our floor, which we just paid to have re-carpeted not 2 weeks ago, he only managed to climb 4 stairs, and when he fell, the force of him falling actually caved in the floor, and tore the carpet out of the wall, he's an alcoholic douche bag.

I'm wondering who else has to live with F**k-up's like him?

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I made this thread, cause half an hour ago, my F**k-up of a step dad fell down the stairs, and made a hole in our floor, which we just paid to have re-carpeted not 2 weeks ago, he only managed to climb 4 stairs, and when he fell, the force of him falling actually caved in the floor, and tore the carpet out of the wall, he's an alcoholic douche bag.

I'm wondering who else has to live with F**k-up's like him?
O__O whoa thats really wierd my dad hasnt ever really done anything like that i must be lucky then

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao xD
rotfl
i feel bad for u dude U_U
btw nice accent :D
I'm fine with it
My mum's the one who's affected
She was in tears
She spent ?300 on having that carpet laid
And he went ahead and got drunk on 3 bottles of wine and half a litre of gin
I have no idea why she's still with him -.-

And lol, thanks i guess, about the accent, i hate my voice....

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
same here i got arrested for assualting my step dad bcus he wouldn't get out of my house ^_^
Haha, thats ba, but if i tried that, i'd probably end up with a couple of broken limbs -.-

hate is a strong word...but if u knew that **** u would hate him 2
Bang on Mizu, there are loads of reason's to hate him, i'm not gonna divulge, but he's done alot worse than just get drunk and fall down stair's.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was a few years back he had been drinking started shouting at my mum i got pissed off and lashed out at him
and he reported it to the police? what a twat

I hate violent drunks, they know they get violent, yet they still go ahead and get trashed, i really think my step dad should be enrolled to AA
that's why there's horny drunks to weight up for it ^_^ (hopefully they're not stepdads as well tho)