Step Dad Kills And Lynches Daughter for Asking For Food Before Dinner.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I reread and the only thing I could interpret as you might perceiving me misrepresenting you is when I said that you act like women can't do wrong or if they do it shouldn't be spoken on and it seems like it to me that you disregard the point I'm making and interpret it as being either it's the women's fault and the guy holds no accountability or that the woman shoulders all the personal responsibility when the man shoulders none. And I could see how you could interpret that in my original post but you told Brady that you understood my point but all your responses don't indicate that but your acting like I'm saying the guy did nothing wrong and that the woman is the one who did it.
Then I don't need to repeat it. Thanks for making the effort.

You are not used to catching on the subtle if you thought I was endorsing your point in my reply to Brady. :p

So your saying a guy who stabs a child to death for asking to feed them is suppose to be assumed to be sane and civil upstanding human being with no warning signs?
When did I say that? But unlike you I'm not assuming any facts because none of the reports made any comment on a prior record or behaviour.

So it's not a natural question to ask how a parent didn't realize the person was no good or did they know and not care and put their wants over their kids.
You didn't question. You had already made a definite conclusion and made a statement based on assumed facts.

What do you mean you stated you asked me a question first and looked back and answered it your acting like I tried avoiding answering it
That's what I said- that you replied when I pointed at it again.

Look at my third post
Link me or repeat it. Because I didn't find any unaddressed points. I got it covered in previous posts as far as I see.

What pattern there's only two threads that I recollect you accusing me of putting blame on the woman and no accountability on the man, the rape thread and this one.
That's twice. ( sagebee guarding his words in GD from now on =D)

And my basic message for both were male or female (which I specifically stressed both times) you only can be accountable for yourself not others does that mean others aren't suppose to do the right thing and stress they should do so, yes we should but in life you only have control for yourself and take into account the evil and crazy in people. If you live life expecting people will do the right thing you set yourself to be used and abused

Yea but not taking a precaution against a possible crime cannot be regarded as the issue at hand if the crime is committed.

Questioning how this mother in this circumstance would let a guy like that near her child is a natural question ask and one I would ask irregardless the gender of the parent.
And you assume she knew what he was fully capable of.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be perfectly honest, the headline for this is hilarious. It's pretty clear the man is mentally sick, and the girl asking for food was just one of the many insignificant at first glance things that could've set off the time bomb that the psycho was, so why even put it there and make it look like a joke case, NYpost?

To think how many more unstable people like him are allowed to roam free.

Brady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see that you are yet to address the part where I mentioned the reverse case.

And that absolves his actions with the woman being the issue. I got it first time around. Thank you very much.
Inviting someone to live in your home who isn't the flesh and blood of your child is an incredibly risky move to be made by any parent. It isn't safe and the woman knew this guy wasn't shit, and she probably knew he was a lunatic. You don't want the female to be held accountable for letting someone like this into the life of her daughter, but as man I can't help but look for as many problems as I can for the sake of stopping this from happening again.

It isn't just that he was insane, it was other factors that caused this little girl to die. She'd be alive if particular things leading to her death didn't happen.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then I don't need to repeat it. Thanks for making the effort.

You are not used to catching on the subtle if you thought I was endorsing your point in my reply to Brady. :p

I didn't say agree with my point I said your posts didn't show you understood it because you kept saying that I was saying the guy did nothing wrong.

When did I say that? But unlike you I'm not assuming any facts because none of the reports made any comment on a prior record or behaviour.
I'm asking a question to get your opinion, so a guy who unremorsefully stabs a child to death because they're hungry is to be assume he's right in the head?

You didn't question. You had already made a definite conclusion and made a statement based on assumed facts.

It's not a natural thing to do to put the spotlight on the parent and wonder how they could let a person close to their child and I stated in an earlier post that it's possible infront of her was an angel to her and the kid but based on this story I doubt it being possible and would think it's obvious he's a scumbag human being.

That's what I said- that you replied when I pointed at it again.

Link me or repeat it. Because I didn't find any unaddressed points. I got it covered in previous posts as far as I see.

Lol are you serious let's make this a personal example so let's say you get with a guy that's clear he doesn't care for your kid and has no issues abusing your child do you think you shouldn't hold yourself accountable for that?

And about the rappe talk and even this in life you only have control for yourself so you should take into account people's evil and crazy in life

It's not a man versus women thing it's being smart responsible and cautious

And maybe this woman was that and this guy could of been a complete angel infront of her but with this type of psychopath I doubt it

That's twice. ( sagebee guarding his words in GD from now on =D)
Lol not really:lol I'm not going to be afraid to give my opinion because some might disagree, misunderstand or find controversial. I actually think it's better to be honest and have the discussion for anyone's willing to have it and I'm willing to hear someone out and understand to see why someone disagrees and I'll change my opinion and views when I think it's the correct one to have.

And I do appreciate this conversation because your giving me a female perspective even tho most of the guys would understand my initial point and understand the point I was making wasn't that women deserve blame for the faults of the man, but I can see my wording in my first post was too loose and some women might misunderstand and be offended.

It's good that we hear from others views and be sensitive to how they'll digest what your saying.

That doesn't mean tho I won't on occassion mess around and tease you by being purposefully insensitive:Sparks:

Yea but not taking a precaution against a possible crime cannot be regarded as the issue at hand if the crime is committed.

And you assume she knew what he was fully capable of.
The way I see it dude should of been obviously seen crazy beforehand because crazy people don't hide what they do wrong because they don't view it as wrong. Is this statement absolutely true, no but aren't you also curious as to how the mother didn't know he was crazy.

Am I saying she definitely didn't do her due diligence and this guy might of seemed normal to others but after reading the story it makes me wonder

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't say agree with my point I said your posts didn't show you understood it because you kept saying that I was saying the guy did nothing wrong.
Quote me where I said that. Don't try to divert my words. All I'm asking is to not assume that they weren't reasonably careful enough according to their personal capacity and circumstances, if they find themselves in the trouble. Saying that one should be careful when getting in to relationships is different than what you did there- at least the way you chose your wording.

For that, I highlight the fact that you shifted the focus from the crazy jerk to the mom who is a victim here herself too. Saying thatissue here being mom [/B instantly take away from the responsibility of this dad for his action because it suggests that he did only what was expected from him according to established norm. The idea of "putting her need before kid" too reduces his responsibility as a step dad, as it implies remarriage has no benefit for the kids and only for parent's personal need.

It's funny because that kind of thinking had lead to looking down upon a woman having more than one relationship in her lifetime. That in turn leading to not marrying ever again becoming a prestige issue leading to disallowing remarriage for women in higher classes in some parts of the world (they couldn't really impose that kind of restriction in working class much because those women were less burdened with keeping the standards high). Keep going down this road and you will be celebrating windows joining husbands in death. Because nothing prevents remarriage/chances of a step dad, better than encouraging her to end her life for good or to shun any kind of normal fun. It's all about precautions. :|

I'm asking a question to get your opinion, so a guy who unremorsefully stabs a child to death because they're hungry is to be assume he's right in the head?
Of course not. But I haven't heard of stories so far that indicate that he had a prior record or incidents which would indicate that he could be that crazy. For all we know he can be a person who normally hid his extreme impulses or bad behaviors before . There have been plenty of case like that. Then again, maybe he didn't. But as I don't have enough facts regarding this guy.

It's not a natural thing to do to put the spotlight on the parent and wonder how they could let a person close to their child and I stated in an earlier post that it's possible infront of her was an angel to her and the kid but based on this story I doubt it being possible and would think it's obvious he's a scumbag human being.
Not in the post I addressed.

Lol not really:lol I'm not going to be afraid to give my opinion because some might disagree, misunderstand or find controversial. I actually think it's better to be honest and have the discussion for anyone's willing to have it and I'm willing to hear someone out and understand to see why someone disagrees and I'll change my opinion and views when I think it's the correct one to have.
That was a joke....

And I do appreciate this conversation because your giving me a female perspective even tho most of the guys would understand my initial point and understand the point I was making wasn't that women deserve blame for the faults of the man, but I can see my wording in my first post was too loose and some women might misunderstand and be offended.

It's good that we hear from others views and be sensitive to how they'll digest what your saying.
"Offended"? Not really.

That doesn't mean tho I won't on occassion mess around and tease you by being purposefully insensitive:Sparks:
I don't care personally, but that kind of doesn't work much in GD. You are what you present yourself as in your words and the way you behave. For we have nothing else to rely on. And I'm not the only person reading it and making a conclusion.

The way I see it dude should of been obviously seen crazy beforehand because crazy people don't hide what they do wrong because they don't view it as wrong. Is this statement absolutely true, no but aren't you also curious as to how the mother didn't know he was crazy.
I answered that already but since you are repeating this question: Do you know you are giving the guy a very good defense- mental disability. That he was lunatic to the degree where he showed such symptoms too visibly to miss. That it was unreasonable to expect him to behave reasonably. " How did mother not know he was that crazy and put her child in care of a crazy guy?" It was her fault.

Am I saying she definitely didn't do her due diligence and this guy might of seemed normal to others but after reading the story it makes me wonder
You are constantly contradicting yourself. One moment you play with the idea that she might not have known and then go on suggesting it must be impossible to miss the signs.

What we have here is a guy who probably had anger management issues, argued with mom and took it out on the kid. Either the kid was just an easy prey on whom he vented or he deliberately sought her out to get back at the mother. We have nothing but his words to find out how it happened and he could be softening the story up to minimize his role. In either case only unarguable facts here are that-1) he argued with mom. 2)She left for work. 3) He stabbed the girl. Whether he is crazy or not is up to professionals to decide. Mom may have missed the signs of early craziness if indeed he is that kind of lunatic, but we have nothing to make any assumptions regarding that.

What you are doing here is giving the guy a good defense - insanity aka mental disability to make correct choices when you insist they must be signs that mom missed. And that it was her failure to diagnose the hubby and take precautions that lead the death of the kid. Even his lawyer hasn't made that plea.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quote me where I said that. Don't try to divert my words. All I'm asking is to not assume that they weren't reasonably careful enough according to their personal capacity and circumstances, if they find themselves in the trouble. Saying that one should be careful when getting in to relationships is different than what you did there- at least the way you chose your wording.
Yep it was totally the issue. The woman is responsible for a murder committed by the man. Since he was a stepdad he is not the issue at all but natural consequences.

I wonder how many of these people will blame the guy for putting his need first if his gets a second wife and she mistreats the kids from his previous marriage.
Here's the first reply and pretty much every reply after is suggesting I'm taking away responsibility of the crime off the man and putting it on the woman when what I was saying is how she could of had such a person around her child which I would think would of been an obvious lunatic.

For that, I highlight the fact that you shifted the focus from the crazy jerk to the mom who is a victim here herself too. Saying thatissue here being mom [/B instantly take away from the responsibility of this dad for his action because it suggests that he did only what was expected from him according to established norm. The idea of "putting her need before kid" too reduces his responsibility as a step dad, as it implies remarriage has no benefit for the kids and only for parent's personal need.

As i stated earlier to me it should of been obvious he was crazy and for the mother to have had her child around a person this unstable shows negligence on her part.

It's funny because that kind of thinking had lead to looking down upon a woman having more than one relationship in her lifetime. That in turn leading to not marrying ever again becoming a prestige issue leading to disallowing remarriage for women in higher classes in some parts of the world (they couldn't really impose that kind of restriction in working class much because those women were less burdened with keeping the standards high). Keep going down this road and you will be celebrating windows joining husbands in death. Because nothing prevents remarriage/chances of a step dad, better than encouraging her to end her life for good or to shun any kind of normal fun. It's all about precautions. :|
My issue isn't with her seeking a new partner it's that it seems to me she wasn't cautious to who she choose to be with and have around her kid.

Of course not. But I haven't heard of stories so far that indicate that he had a prior record or incidents which would indicate that he could be that crazy. For all we know he can be a person who normally hid his extreme impulses or bad behaviors before . There have been plenty of case like that. Then again, maybe he didn't. But as I don't have enough facts regarding this guy.
My point is this guys a clear sociopath and there's some psychopaths that can hide and blend with regular peopke, with this guys unabashfulness of what he's done or care for the consequence i would think there would of been clear warning signs.

That was a joke....
i understood that the point I was getting across is that I wouldn't hide from a discussion and appreciate it.

I don't care personally, but that kind of doesn't work much in GD. You are what you present yourself as in your words and the way you behave. For we have nothing else to rely on. And I'm not the only person reading it and making a conclusion.
I think it's pretty obvious when I'm trolling but if someone takes me seriously I'll explain it just a joke and some wants to unfairly judge I'm okay with that's their issue to deal with.

I answered that already but since you are repeating this question: Do you know you are giving the guy a very good defense- mental disability. That he was lunatic to the degree where he showed such symptoms too visibly to miss. That it was unreasonable to expect him to behave reasonably. " How did mother not know he was that crazy and put her child in care of a crazy guy?" It was her fault.
In my personal view not all crazy is equal, if your crazy in the sense to not have the mental comprehension to know better I'm going to think that person doesn't belong in jail but can't be around people.

A person who is crazy based off having the mental comprehension to know better but doesn't are the true criminals that need to feel the full extent of the law.

So if this guy knew what's he's doing which seems based on the story he does so shouldn't be able to plea insanity.

You are constantly contradicting yourself. One moment you play with the idea that she might not have known and then go on suggesting it must be impossible to miss the signs.

What we have here is a guy who probably had anger management issues, argued with mom and took it out on the kid. Either the kid was just an easy prey on whom he vented or he deliberately sought her out to get back at the mother. We have nothing but his words to find out how it happened and he could be softening the story up to minimize his role. In either case only unarguable facts here are that-1) he argued with mom. 2)She left for work. 3) He stabbed the girl. Whether he is crazy or not is up to professionals to decide. Mom may have missed the signs of early craziness if indeed he is that kind of lunatic, but we have nothing to make any assumptions regarding that.
No what I am saying is even tho I think it would of been pretty clear the guy was insane I'm admitting it's an assumption and the mother could of legitimately thought he was a good guy but I find it hard to believe

What you are doing here is giving the guy a good defense - insanity aka mental disability to make correct choices when you insist they must be signs that mom missed. And that it was her failure to diagnose the hubby and take precautions that lead the death of the kid. Even his lawyer hasn't made that plea.
I'm saying he's sociopath based on his lack of care or remorse for what he's done I don't know if he does or doesn't have the mental faculties to know what he's done to make a for sure judgement on that

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep it was totally the issue. The woman is responsible for a murder committed by the man. Since he was a stepdad he is not the issue at all but natural consequences.

I wonder how many of these people will blame the guy for putting his need first if his gets a second wife and she mistreats the kids from his previous marriage.

Here's the first reply and pretty much every reply after is suggesting I'm taking away responsibility of the crime off the man and putting it on the woman when what I was saying is how she could of had such a person around her child which I would think would of been an obvious lunatic.Here's the first reply and pretty much every reply after is suggesting I'm taking away responsibility of the crime off the man and putting it on the woman when what I was saying is how she could of had such a person around her child which I would think would of been an obvious lunatic.
Yea so where did I say that you said " the guy did nothing wrong"? The post you quoted was a sarcastic comment on your making it about the mom. And yes you have been arguing persistently about mom's responsibility. Putting more and more emphasis on it. So?

As i stated earlier to me it should of been obvious he was crazy and for the mother to have had her child around a person this unstable shows negligence on her part.

My issue isn't with her seeking a new partner it's that it seems to me she wasn't cautious to who she choose to be with and have around her kid.

My point is this guys a clear sociopath and there's some psychopaths that can hide and blend with regular peopke, with this guys unabashfulness of what he's done or care for the consequence i would think there would of been clear warning signs.

i understood that the point I was getting across is that I wouldn't hide from a discussion and appreciate it.

I think it's pretty obvious when I'm trolling but if someone takes me seriously I'll explain it just a joke and some wants to unfairly judge I'm okay with that's their issue to deal with.

In my personal view not all crazy is equal, if your crazy in the sense to not have the mental comprehension to know better I'm going to think that person doesn't belong in jail but can't be around people.

A person who is crazy based off having the mental comprehension to know better but doesn't are the true criminals that need to feel the full extent of the law.

So if this guy knew what's he's doing which seems based on the story he does so shouldn't be able to plea insanity.

No what I am saying is even tho I think it would of been pretty clear the guy was insane I'm admitting it's an assumption and the mother could of legitimately thought he was a good guy but I find it hard to believe

I'm saying he's sociopath based on his lack of care or remorse for what he's done I don't know if he does or doesn't have the mental faculties to know what he's done to make a for sure judgement on that
You are repeating the same stuff umpteenth time. And my reply is the same. That you are persistently putting the culprit in the background and mom on the trial. I understand that you believe in your assertions. But so do I. I'm just going to disagree with your opinion and stick to mine.

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I would hold a guy responsible if this case was gender reversed

And both me and that other guy said he's a psychopath scumbag

Tbh Jean your acting like women can't do no wrong or if they do we shouldn't speak on it

So it shouldn't be questioned why the mother would have a guy like that around her child, theres plenty of stories where things happen to the child or they do wrong and people question the parents it's not a male versus woman thing and honestly for you to not see that is having a severe gender bias
You are talking like you personally know the woman and the inner workings of her mind. Or are you suggesting that women shouldn't remarry?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are talking like you personally know the woman and the inner workings of her mind. Or are you suggesting that women shouldn't remarry?
Based on reading the story wouldn't you think this guys obviously crazy and wonder how a mother could have their child around someone's whose clearly unstable?

And I understand this is just an assumption but wouldn't you think with a guy like this there would be clear warning signs?

And I'm not arguing against remarriage the issue isn't is she's with someone the issue is that it she doesn't seem to care about this guys issues and decided to have a guy like him around her child

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on reading the story wouldn't you think this guys obviously crazy and wonder how a mother could have their child around someone's whose clearly unstable?

And I understand this is just an assumption but wouldn't you think with a guy like this there would be clear warning signs?

And I'm not arguing against remarriage the issue isn't is she's with someone the issue is that it she doesn't seem to care about this guys issues and decided to have a guy like him around her child
Does the story say that it was a recurring habit?

People marry for support and for raising children. So, leaving a child with a spouse is a sound decision.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does the story say that it was a recurring habit?

People marry for support and for raising children. So, leaving a child with a spouse is a sound decision.
No what I'm saying is that this story shows this guys clearly unstable so how could the mom have her kid around someone whose clearly unstable.

Do you not think this guys clearly unstable?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you serious? How is it obvious? Do you think people with psychopathic tendencies wear such inclinations like hearts on their sleeves?
Did I say that but this guy is such a sociopath that he didn't care to hide what he did, it's pretty obvious a guy like this can't hide his instability

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did I say that but this guy is such a sociopath that he didn't care to hide what he did, it's pretty obvious a guy like this can't hide his instability
That is your assumption, then. It isn't backed by evidence, otherwise, the woman would have been charged with negligence.