Step Dad Kills And Lynches Daughter for Asking For Food Before Dinner.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

“I told her it wasn’t dinner time. It tipped me over the edge. She gave me more attitude.

A Michigan man charged in the gruesome death of his 5-year-old stepdaughter flew into a rage after the child said she wanted something to eat because “it wasn’t dinner time,” it was revealed Thursday.

Thomas McClellan, 25, of Holt – who police say admitted to stabbing Luna Michelle Younger and setting her lifeless body on fire inside their home last year – had detailed what made him snap to a detective after his arrest.

Modal Trigger
Luna YoungerFacebook
The recording of that interview was played Thursday during McClellan’s murder trial in the 55th District Court of Ingham County, according to the Lansing State Journal.

“What was so awful about Luna today that you had to kill her?” Detective Chuck Buckland of the Ingham County Sheriff’s Office asked McClellan during the questioning.

A long silence ensued, prompting Buckland to say: “I don’t wanna guess something, Tom. I wanna hear it from you…What’d she do, Tom?”

McClellan finally responded: “I told her it wasn’t dinner time.”

During the interview, McClellan told the detective how a short time before the Nov. 1, 2016, slaying, he spent part of the day arguing with Luna’s mother, Victoria King, whom he married three months prior.

McClellan said he was at the family’s Keller Road home with Luna while King was at work when Luna knocked on his bedroom door at around 5 p.m., waking him up from a nap.

The girl told her stepfather that she was hungry, said McClellan, who added that he tried to get Luna out of the room, even pushing her a little, but she planted herself down on the floor.

“It tipped me over the edge,” McClellan said in the recording, according to the news outlet. “She gave me more attitude.”

McClellan admitted that he knocked Luna to the ground, sat on her hips and stabbed her in the chest multiple times with a pocket knife, killing her.

“What’d she do when you stabbed her,” Buckland asked.

“She cried, and she coughed,” McClellan responded. “Not very long.”

Cops say McClellan then wrapped the girl’s lifeless body in blankets, dumped alcohol on it and lit it on fire.

McClellan is charged with murder, first-degree child abuse and first-degree arson and faces up to life in prison if convicted.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's the stepdad I think the issue in this story the woman putting her need for a man before her kid
Yep it was totally the issue. The woman is responsible for a murder committed by the man. Since he was a stepdad he is not the issue at all but natural consequences.

I wonder how many of these people will blame the guy for putting his need first if his gets a second wife and she mistreats the kids from his previous marriage.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep it was totally the issue. The woman is responsible for a murder committed by the man. Since he was a stepdad he is not the issue at all but natural consequences.

I wonder how many of these people will blame the guy for putting his need first if his gets a second wife and she mistreats the kids from his previous marriage.
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm but I'll say this anyways of course this guys dead wrong for what he did but it's the parents responsibility to be careful who they have around their kid it's obvious this dudes a crazy sociopath and if the mother couldn't see that I wonder about her mental health

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm but I'll say this anyways of course this guys dead wrong for what he did but it's the parents responsibility to be careful who they have around their kid it's obvious this dudes a crazy sociopath and if the mother couldn't see that I wonder about her mental health
Yea sure. I remember you made similar argument in case of rape too.

I must agree- I mean how can I not? Men must be minors till their death at the age of year 100 even. They are not accountable for their actions. Their behaviour and acts aren't the issue even if they take out their issues on the weakest person they can find nearby.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea sure. I remember you made similar argument in case of rape too.

I must agree- I mean how can I not? Men must be minors till their death at the age of year 100 even. They are not accountable for their actions. Their behaviour and acts aren't the issue even if they take out their issues on the weakest person they can find nearby.
Lol are you serious let's make this a personal example so let's say you get with a guy that's clear he doesn't care for your kid and has no issues abusing your child do you think you shouldn't hold yourself accountable for that?

And about the rape talk and even this in life you only have control for yourself so you should take into account people's evil and crazy in life

It's not a man versus women thing it's being smart responsible and cautious

And maybe this woman was that and this guy could of been a complete angel infront of her but with this type of psychopath I doubt it

Brady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Inviting a stranger who's clearly trash is clearly a bad move on the part of the mother. He didn't say that the murder wasn't the machinations of the lunatic, he's saying the issue was this woman inviting a man into her life without putting the child first. This man isn't the flesh and blood of this child.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol are you serious let's make this a personal example so let's say you get with a guy that's clear he doesn't care for your kid and has no issues abusing your child do you think you shouldn't hold yourself accountable for that?

And about the rape talk and even this in life you only have control for yourself so you should take into account people's evil and crazy in life

It's not a man versus women thing it's being smart responsible and cautious

And maybe this woman was that and this guy could of been a complete angel infront of her but with this type of psychopath I doubt it
I can see that you are yet to address the part where I mentioned the reverse case.

Inviting a stranger who's clearly trash is clearly a bad move on the part of the mother. He didn't say that the murder wasn't the machinations of the lunatic, he's saying the issue was this woman inviting a man into her life without putting the child first. This man isn't the flesh and blood of this child.
And that absolves his actions with the woman being the issue. I got it first time around. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see that you are yet to address the part where I mentioned the reverse case.

And that absolves his actions with the woman being the issue. I got it first time around. Thank you very much.
Yes I would hold a guy responsible if this case was gender reversed

And both me and that other guy said he's a psychopath scumbag

Tbh Jean your acting like women can't do no wrong or if they do we shouldn't speak on it

So it shouldn't be questioned why the mother would have a guy like that around her child, theres plenty of stories where things happen to the child or they do wrong and people question the parents it's not a male versus woman thing and honestly for you to not see that is having a severe gender bias

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I would hold a guy responsible if this case was gender reversed

And both me and that other guy said he's a psychopath scumbag

Tbh Jean your acting like women can't do no wrong or if they do we shouldn't speak on it

So it shouldn't be questioned why the mother would have a guy like that around her child, theres plenty of stories where things happen to the child or they do wrong and people question the parents it's not a male versus woman thing and honestly for you to not see that is having a severe gender bias
No, mister. It was nothing to do with the man and woman till you decided to pin point the main issue being the mom and not the guy who murdered and continue to do so.

And when that logic is questioned you make another leap of logic and accuse me of saying women cannot do anything wrong. Despite the fact that I had already implied that there are several cases of step moms mistreating kids but in those cases people do not blame the father this much. I clearly implied those women would be in the wrong but you imply that I let them off. What a wonderfully self serving conclusion!

Saying that people with kids should be more cautious when getting in to relationships is different thing, and I would agree on that. But the issue lies with the criminal as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes you check on everything and still get the wrong person. There is no info on mother to conclude anything but here you are.

I will leave you with your personal way of thinking which seems to be regularly focused on what the woman could do to prevent the crime but not the criminal's responsibility. It will be interesting to see your opinion in criminal cases where no women are involved. ^^

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, mister. It's nothing to do with the man and woman till you decided to pin point the main issue being the mom and not the guy who murdered and continue to do so.

And when that logic is questioned you make another leap of logic and accuse me of saying women cannot do anything wrong. Despite the fact that I had already implied that there are several cases of step moms is treating kids but in those cases people do not blame the father this much. Saying that people with kids should be more cautious when in to getting relationships is different thing. But the issue lies with the criminal as far as I'm concerned.

I will leave you with your personal way of thinking which seems to be regularly focused on what the woman could do to prevent the crime but not the criminal's responsibility. It will be interesting to see your opinion in criminal cases where no women are involved. ^^
Lol Jean please take the time to reread to see how your misrepresenting what I've said which seems to be based on your gender bias

I already said the dudes wrong for this and that's why he's the one arrested for it

I'm saying the mothers responsible who she has around her child and I'm surprised that mother didn't realize this guys no good or didn't care

And if others treat differently cases when the gender is reversed what does that have to do with me I already told you that I would question the father aswell

And you still haven't answered my question

If your take away from what I'm saying is it's always the women's fault not the guys it means you don't care to understand what I'm saying and but go ahead keep painting me as some women hater:lol

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Jean please take the time to reread to see how your misrepresenting what I've said which seems to be based on your gender bias
You misrepresented mine. Go back and read it again.
I already said the dudes sun for this and that's why he's the one arrested for it
I don't know what 'dudes sun' is but thankfully he was the one arrested, and you were gracious enough to not question his arrest seeing the issue was the mom. :p

PS: lol You edited fast enough, but not before I had quoted.

I'm saying the mothers responsible who she has around her child and I'm surprised that mother didn't realize this guys no good or didn't care
What detailed facts do you know to conclude that and be surprised and not sharing with us?

And if others treat differently cases when the gender is reversed what does that have to do with me I already told you that I would question the father aswell
After several posts later- when I re-insisted only then you took a stand on that.

And you still haven't answered my question
Which question - please be specific?

If your take away from what I'm saying is it's always the women's fault not the guys it means you don't care to understand what I'm saying and but go ahead keep painting me as some women hater:lol
I think you don't notice the pattern in your own posts. Woman hater is an extreme word. I am not going to put you in that category. Product of a patriarchal society which may mean well and still be tilted in favour of men by and large? Probably, yes. When you act that way I'm tempted to tease you. ;)

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You misrepresented mine. Go back and read it again.
I reread and the only thing I could interpret as you might perceiving me misrepresenting you is when I said that you act like women can't do wrong or if they do it shouldn't be spoken on and it seems like it to me that you disregard the point I'm making and interpret it as being either it's the women's fault and the guy holds no accountability or that the woman shoulders all the personal responsibility when the man shoulders none. And I could see how you could interpret that in my original post but you told Brady that you understood my point but all your responses don't indicate that but your acting like I'm saying the guy did nothing wrong and that the woman is the one who did it.

I don't know what 'dudes sun' is but thankfully he was the one arrested, before you were gracious enough to not question his arrest seeing the issue was the mom. :p

PS: lol You edited fast enough, but not before I had quoted.

What detailed facts do you know to conclude that and be surprised and not sharing with us?
So your saying a guy who stabs a child to death for asking to feed them is suppose to be assumed to be sane and civil upstanding human being with no warning signs?

So it's not a natural question to ask how a parent didn't realize the person was no good or did they know and not care and put their wants over their kids.

After several posts later when I re-insisted you to take a stand on that.
What do you mean you stated you asked me a question first and looked back and answered it your acting like I tried avoiding answering it

Which question - please be specific?
Look at my third post

I think you don't notice the pattern in your own posts. Woman hater is an extreme word. I am not going to put you in that category. Product of a patriarchal society which may mean well and still be tilted in favour of men by and large? Probably, yes. When you act that way I'm tempted to tease you. ;)
What pattern there's only two threads that I recollect you accusing me of putting blame on the woman and no accountability on the man, the rape thread and this one.

And my basic message for both were male or female (which I specifically stressed both times) you only can be accountable for yourself not others does that mean others aren't suppose to do the right thing and stress they should do so, yes we should but in life you only have control for yourself and take into account the evil and crazy in people. If you live life expecting people will do the right thing you set yourself to be used and abused.

Questioning how this mother in this circumstance would let a guy like that near her child is a natural question to ask and one I would ask irregardless the gender of the parent.

Last edited: