-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before we start I want you to Read all of this so that you will be an excellent RP'er.​

Fire
-Weak to water
-Strong against wind

Water
-Weak against earth
-Strong against fire

Earth
-Weak against lightning
-Strong against water

Lightning
-Weak against wind
-Strong against earth

Wind
-Weak against fire
-Strong against lightning

You should already know everything posted above it's rp common knowledge.

Wind and Fire jutsu: Can be combined to form a larger or stronger fire, as the Wind will feed the fire making it stronger. However this doesn't work the same way if you use say a Fire Jutsu against an incoming wind jutsu of the same size and roughly the same rank.

Fire and Lightning jutsu: Can be used in rapid succession to form a fire in which lightning co-exists with. The lightning doesn't effect the fire and instead passes straight through.

Fire and Earth jutsu: These two elements are rarely combined because they are associated with Lava release which is a patented CE. Nonetheless, there’s no restriction against using both a fire and an earth jutsu separately to create lava. Meaning you could use them together to create Lava and use that against the opponent. Meaning if used right you can create lava and use it against your opponent. You can't control that lava but you can make it.

Water and Earth jutsu: These are very rarely used because of some restrictions with the Mud element which is a CE, but when used with two separate jutsu, one can create mud.

Water and Lightning: Though not related in the weakness and strength chart, can be used together as water conduct the electricity.​

Ranks when combining:

• S + S = Very strong S-rank jutsu
  • S + A = Strong S-rank jutsu
  • A + A = S-rank jutsu
  • A + B = S-rank jutsu
  • B + B = A-rank jutsu
  • B + C = A-rank jutsu
  • C + C = B-rank jutsu
  • C + D = B-rank jutsu
  • D + D = C-rank jutsu

Elemental advantages

Wind>lightning
Fire>Wind
Water>Fire
Earth>Water
Lightning> Earth

Elemental advantage is when you use say a Fire jutsu that's B rank and your opponent uses a Water jutsu that's B ranked. Fire is weak to Water therefore water has an elemental advantage of fire meaning that if B rank fire Vs B rank water is to occur then because of the elemental advantage, the fire jutsu is now C rank basically. Elemental advantage gives your jutsu a 1 rank advantage, that's it. So, S rank wind could defeat B rank fire as an example. However A rank fire Vs S rank wind, they would clash aka cancel each other out.

Wind is weak to Fire. Fire is weak to water. Water is weak to earth and Earth is weak to lightning.

Jutsu types

Jutsu are ranked in terms of how difficult they are to perform, an E-rank denoting basic techniques and an S-rank indicating jutsu that require years of practice to master. An S-rank jutsu is not necessarily more effective than an E-rank ability, as a jutsu's effectiveness is largely based on individual skill. In addition to the six letter ranks, jutsu can also receive one of two informal ranks. "Secret" (秘伝 hiden?) jutsu are passed down from generation to generation within a clan. These jutsu are not ranked because no one outside the clan knows how to perform them. "Forbidden techniques" (禁術 kinjutsu?), on the other hand, fall into one of the six main ranks, but are an exception because they are forbidden to learn or perform. A technique can be categorized as forbidden if it either causes great harm to the user, such as opening the Eight Gates, or if the techniques are dark or sinister in nature, such as those used by Orochimaru.

What is chakra

Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the molding of the physical energy (shintai enerugī) present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy seishin enerugī) gained from exercise and experience. Once molded, it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points (called tenketsu) in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire or creating illusions.

By molding different ratios of the two energies, new types of chakra can be formed. Most ninja have a natural affinity to one type of chakra, but they have the capacity to create elemental chakra apart from their own affinity. There are six basic types, each stronger and weaker to another; five have been shown so far, but their relations, weaknesses, and strengths to each other are all explored, the sixth dealing with Yin and Yang and the balance of mental and physical energies. In addition to these six elements, certain kekkei genkai can mix elemental chakra to form new elements, for example it would be possible to mix water and wind into ice. While many ninja can use more than one type of chakra, very few are able to use them simultaneously.

Normal chakra is a form of energy all living individuals naturally produce to some degree. Contained in the "chakra coils" that mainly surround and connect to each chakra-producing organ, the energy circulates throughout the body in a network called the "chakra circulatory system" (similar to the cardiovascular system). Certain groups, such as ninja, have learned to generate more chakra and release it outside their bodies through their "chakra points" (tenketsu) in order to perform special techniques (jutsu). Chakra is not normally visible to the human eye, though chakra can be seen in situations where a person releases as much of their chakra as possible. This is rarely seen due to the restrictions of certain chakra points (Eight Gates), limiting the amount of chakra an individual can release at a single given time. Chakra can also be visible when doing a specific techniques (such as the Rasengan) which take a high degree of chakra control to perform.

Of the many different types of techniques, ninjutsu, genjutsu, dōjutsu, and so on, all require the use of chakra. However, taijutsu is different, usually requiring no chakra use whatsoever; stamina is all that is needed. While the ninja still needs a set amount of chakra to live (i.e. life force energy), regular taijutsu doesn't require any active moulding or manipulation of chakra (with few exceptions). A standard attack like a punch or kick falls into this technique category.

Chakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as "physical energy" and "spiritual energy". Physical energy is collected from the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness (i.e. the soul) and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. Having these two energies become more powerful will in-turn make the created chakra more powerful. Therefore, practicing a technique repeatedly will build-up experience, building up one's spiritual energy, and thus allowing more chakra to be created. As a result, the ninja is able to do that same technique with more power. This same cycle applies for physical energy, except this time, instead of doing things like meditation, the ninja could, say, do push-ups.

The general term for the source of chakra, the overall physical and spiritual energy an individual has, is called "total stamina". The maximum amount of chakra an individual can create and retain at a given time is called their "chakra level".

Chakra Control

In Naruto, chakra takes time and a great deal of training to gradually build up. Thus, the key is not actually having chakra, but being able to sufficiently control and conserve it. Everyone has chakra, but only skilled ninja can correctly "mould" and "manipulate" it to its fullest extent.

Moulding chakra involves the extraction of energies from both the body's cells and the mind's consciousness, then mixing them together within the individual. The amount of each energy will differ based on the type of technique the ninja wishes to execute. In other words, a ninja could create too much or too little chakra for a given technique, resulting in the chakra being used inefficiently. In addition, even if a ninja is able to mould the correct amount of chakra, if they cannot manipulate the chakra properly, the desired technique will not be as effective or will not execute at all. Wasting energy will also create weaknesses like early exhaustion, which would hinder the ninja's capacity to fight long-term battles. General training methods for improving one's moulding and manipulation of chakra are the Leaf Concentration, Tree Climbing, and Water Walking exercises.

As an in-between stage, some ninja can partially manipulate their chakra. This means they can use their chakra, but not effectively control it, which results in a poorly executed technique. To manipulate their chakra more easily, hand seals can be used. With these hand seals, users can control their chakra with higher efficiency, allowing them to execute their techniques more effectively. Different techniques also require the use of different hand seals.

When creating a ninjutsu, the two methods of manipulating chakra are referred to as Shape Transformation and Nature Transformation:

Shape Transformation deals with controlling the form, movement, and potency of chakra.
Nature Transformation usually deals with changing the physical properties of chakra into an element. There is also the Nature Transformation of Yin and Yang, which deals with changing the ratio of spiritual and physical energies within chakra.
These two methods can be implemented separately or together in order to create a technique.

The general term for the exact moulding and proper manipulation of chakra is called "chakra control". People with skilled chakra control are usually Medical-nin or Sensor-types, both of which requires extreme control over chakra to be effective.

A good way to build up chakra in the body is to spin it into a tight spiral. Whether to spin the chakra left or right is dependent on the way the user's hair grows, either to the right or left. An opponent can negate a technique by absorbing it and reversing the spin of the chakra within their own body

About elemental chakra

Based on which ninjutsu the ninja uses, the amount of chakra will be different, as would the element the ninja employs. The five main elemental types are also the names for the Five Great Shinobi Nations: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth and Water. Each ninja has the potential to better utilize one of these styles and potentially more. Rinnegan users somehow have the ability to control all five elements.

Advanced elements such as Wood Release and Ice Release are created by combining different elemental chakra types. Doing this is only possible with a kekkei genkai or having a tailed beast with such an element in canon.

However, the first movie has shown that shinobi of the Land of Snow are able to perform Ice Release techniques without a bloodline by manipulating the ice around them. Kajika was also able to use a water technique that produces ice.

Elemental Affinity

Elemental affinity is what element you are best at using. If you prefer to use earth techs then place it in your bio under "Specialties". When you have an elemental affinity then you only need to do half of the required handseals for each technique within that element.​

Elemental Combinations:

Battle Tatics:

Remember that if you create a swamp (A rank doton: swamp of the underworld for example) and then use (Storm upheaval which summons water above the opponent) just because you create the water technique doesn't stop the opponent from going into the air to evade the swamp. This is because it is your second technique. So, I the opponent can easily just say *As the mud starts to form I use hurricane fist to shoot me to long range* or even use nagashi even tho you use a water technique next. This is because to limit the opponent from going into the air to aid your first jutsu, the two jutsus would have to either be extremely quick, or be used in unison to limit me. But since we have to follow time frame that isn't able to happen and that causes a lot of arguments in rp over this same time mistake. Nagashi would be the best choice to use as it would cancel out the doton chakra as well as going throughout the ground of mid range and shocking you before you could do your second technique as well. Thus, I gain control over the battle because I counter attacked your first jutsu. Thus turning the battle around and making you go onto the defensive which should always be your number one goal. To keep the opponent on the defensive, thus you gain complete control over the battle and that's what is needed to be seen in the RP in every battle you do. Always counter attack, even if you have to use doton no jutsu to evade a technique or hurricane fist, attack while you are evading with Kunai's in unison of you evading, then the second you are in the air, do a technique like projectile shadow clone technique. Point being, never hesitate to attack if you can attack. How your move messed up was that you used a main attack as your first jutsu and then relied on a second technique to limit me and then had a second main attack to attempt to kill me as well. Try to have your combo's have a hidden goal. You are a ninja, ninjas are great at deceiving. Try to predict the opponents counter to your attacks and save limiting the opponent for the hidden mental war in your match. The mental war being that this is RP, we all know the disadvantages to each jutsu just about and apparently every ninja here is an elite since they can tell what an S rank fire technique is just by seeing it in their peripheral vision (Ironical Sarcasm). This is because that you have to be able to look past battling and remember that it's still RP, that the guy you're fighting is going to take 3hrs to counter your move and make it seem as if it took him 2seconds to think up the plan for it during battle. That being said, think two moves ahead, try to guess how your opponent will evade like how you showed in your move but also don't have your first attack bean attack that is easily counterable and has flaws. My first attack is always a distraction. What I will do is use as an example: Dropping lid, swamp technique, then shadow clones to get the edge over the battle. I use the lid as a distraction for the swamp to be used, if he evades the lid he still has to worry about the swamp and that leaves time for clones. If I used swamp first then he could counter attack me with nagashi as I said earlier and then he would gain control over the battle. So try to have your first move of any battle give you the edge over the opponent, everything counts. Because everyone you fight in the rp will be like that hard boss in a video game that you need everything you can get to kill xD. Ue combo's you are familiar with, meaning that you should use combo's that let you guess how the opponent will evade. As far as opening moves go

A move should be seperated into two sections

Plan A

and

Plan B.

Plan A consists of a distraction as the first jutsu and an attack/distraction as the second jutsu. The second jutsu is meant to be an attack but also acts as a distraction for Plan B

Plan B is your 3rd jutsu which takes advantage of the distraction in the second jutsu. Thus with this strategy you continuously leave openings in your opponents defense until you kill him.

Your first attack should be a distraction, preferably genjutsu as it takes longer to counter than most other techniques. Or a technique that takes the opponents attention away from you and making him focus on something else creating an opening.

Your second attack should be both a distraction and an attack

Your third attack should be an attack. It can also be an attack/distraction if it falls into your form of strategy.

This way, you keep your opponent on the defense.​

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water, is a very versatile element, if not one of the most versatile elements besides Earth release. Water can harden to steel like properties, yet move through any obstical.

*I stand onto a lake.*

Sit next to the lake, place your hands in the water and perform the "OX"handseal. Get a good feel of the water, describe to me in depth the water you feel as you mold your chakra to become the water you feel.

Last edited:

stealth assassin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-i sit next to the lake. i place my hands in the water performing the OX handseal as i send chakra out into the water as i feel the water against my hands. i begin manipulating my chakra to become the same type of substance as the water i feel until finally the chakra molds into water-