Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Our clan's abilities come from the paws that we have. We are capable of repelling objects over long distances and even the air itself. At higher ranks, we are able to relieve ourselves of pain or fatigue and inflict it on our enemies.

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pressure is the compressed air we use to repel tangible and intangible substances like forcing things out of the way. Oh and to move those substances that pressure must be power and intense.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay you are on the right track.
Pressure: what comes to mind?
Intense
Force
Compress

Now our paws revolves around pressure. We release compressed air in form of bubble which has no strength nor weakness with elemental ninjutsu.
The first part of the training would be unlocking the power of your paw.

Now I want you to gently knead and focus your chakra into your paws and tell me what happens to the leaves.
*places leaves on your paws*

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay you are on the right track.
Pressure: what comes to mind?
Intense
Force
Compress

Now our paws revolves around pressure. We release compressed air in form of bubble which has no strength nor weakness with elemental ninjutsu.
The first part of the training would be unlocking the power of your paw.

Now I want you to gently knead and focus your chakra into your paws and tell me what happens to the leaves.
*places leaves on your paws*
I focus chakra into my palms, letting it build up in the very paw imprints on my hand. Every inch and crevice filled with chakra. As the chakra continues the build up, I work the chakra into my palms, effectively kneading it. I continue to do this for about five minutes. The leaves are lifted off my paws high into the air.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great and correct.

Paw Arts: Repel (Nykyujutsu: Oshi)
type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A simple yet effective technique to use as both an attack as well as a defense. The user will repel a solid object or technique using one or both of his paws. He repels the targeted object or technique to another location, away from the battle field. This can be done to avoid techniques or attacks or to remove hindering objects from the battle field. However, its main ability comes with the ability to call forth that object once again to a different location on the field. This can be useful to attack an unsuspecting enemy or to provide a fast defense. The object will appear in any location of the field. The main thing to consider is, however, the lack of momentum the object will carry once it appears. In this case, to be used as an attack, gravity and other forces might be necessary to exploit to give maximum effect. Techniques that are not physical or tangible in nature like fire, lightning or wind will not be able to be called forth as once they are replled and sent away, they lose their shape and disperse wherever the user might have sent them. Fire and Lightning will also damage the user upon making contact with the paws making the paws unusable for 2 turns. The size of the target is relevant and proportional to the rank within the clan being that the maximum size it can affect is up to 10 times the users mass.
Note: Calling forth the object counts as a move and the user needs to spend additional chakra
Note: Can affect techniques of one rank higher if they are tangible and physical in nature (Earth, Water, etc)
Note: While something is repelled and awaiting to be called forth, the user cannot use the technique at the risk of being unable to call forth the object
Note: Object can be called forth inbetween 5 turns after the technique was used"
Note: This technique can't be used to repel enemy ninja to desired locations, however summoning and clones can be affected as such.

The description actually looks complex but its quite easy to understand. The boulder example is just one of the numerous ways you can use repel oshi.

The basic jutsu in which our kg is based upon. Pushing, repelling. You time it perfectly and push the air around an object, a jutsu(b-rank and below), matter and send it flying back to whence it came.

For now, you take damage from repelling B-rank lighting, fire and wind(would soon update and remove wind).
However. You don't take damage from repeling c-rank and below of the said elements.

For the description in the technique. You can do 2 things with just the 1 technique. That is repel and bring it back down for your use.
Imagine someone send a B-rank earth spear towards me, and I slap it with my paw while pushing it. First I can decide to push it back towards the sender(at normal speed). Secondly I can do push different. This kind of push is not pushing back it towards the opponent but you push it into the air. It is however very fast that it vanishes from view(both you and your opponents). However the said thing or object you repeled won't stay in space forever, so you can bring it back down anytime for offensive or defensive purpose without spending another move.

Lets say I repel the earth jutsu as I said, it vanishes but I will it to come back in the fouth turn behind the opponent. It gives you the upper hand and advantage.
It might not be a jutsu. You can just bring out your kunai, katana and repel it then in any turn you wish, you can bring it back down to deflect a kunai for you or to attack.

Now I want you to decscribe to me how you'll use it in battle. Combining it and what not. Then ask me questions.

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.

For the first and primary usage of the jutsu, I would use it in a scenario that would put me in danger.

For example, If a B rank jutsu was coming at me. Let's say it was (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment. Normally the water would come up around me and trap me in an orb restricting my movement. In this case, I would use Oshi to repel the water as it forms around me, pushing away the orb and stopping the jutsu.

For the second usage of the jutsu, I would use it on an offensive technique so I can hit the opponent later on with it when they least expect it. For example, I would repel the Manipulated Tools: Weapon Gun, sending all those kunai/shuriken into the sky. I'd then rain it down on the opponent as I please

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay

Okay, One of my clone darts towzrds you and begin to punch you. I want you to knead chakra into your paws and begin to intercept the punches with your paws and absorb the impacts until my clone runs out of energy.

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.

As your clown charges towards me, I hold out my paws in front of me and plants my feet firmly on the ground. I focus chakra into my paws and intercept the strikes towards my body. My paws exert opposing force on your clones fists, effectively absorbing the impact and energy of the strikes. I keep this up until your clone begins to tire and run out of stamina.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Paw Paw Arts: Impact Dial (Nykyu Nykyu no Mi: Inpakuto Daiaru)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: Varies(Depends on the rank of the absorbed technique. When the absorbed force is expunged, it can cause 60 damage if previously used to absorb A-rank, 80 damage if used to absorbed s-rank force)
Description: The user takes advantage of their paws and, upon physical contact, any impact is absorbed instantaneously. This is seen by the clan members as an invert push. The impact is stored on the paw until the user is able to catch his opponent off guard, striking them with the full power of the absorbed technique. The absorbed force can be released also as a focused blast of air pressure from the paw that aborbed it. While the paw instantenously absorb the impact, the momentum of the jutsu or technique in question stops totally and either falls as a dormant entity or deforms while proceeding no further. The user can at the same instance, release the absorbed force instead of choosing to store it for a while. Alternatively, the user can use the paw in form of a suction through reverse repel action to stop a surrounding force be it push or pull by absorbing the closely embracing kinetic energy (only if they are close to the user) like any remote force, encapsulating the user. Also after absorption, he can release the absorbed force immediately.
*The user can simultaneously perform a Paw Paw technique to add damage*
*Can only absorb techniques one rank above maximum, higher than that, the paw will take half of the damage, and will be useless for 2 turns. This means it can absorb an impact from upto S-rank jutsu, if it is normal chakra, force, energy, tangible matter/entity, earth, water, wind or elements technique related to them but can only absorb upto A-rank impact from lightning and fire or elements similar or related to them, leaving the paw useless for 2 turns.
*Can only be used once every 2 turns for normal members why Legends can use this with no turn rest except when their paw receives damage*
*Normal members can use this only 4 times, using it on an S-Rank allows only 1 additional use*
*Bartholomew legends can use it 5 times per battle, regardless of what rank is used on*

The next one allows you to use inverse repel and repel concurrently.
Using your paws, you can stop a jutsu completely by simple making contact with it through your paws. You thus absorb the force into the paws(force only). Then you can release the absorbed force back into an entity.

For example. A log of wood is sent towards me that on a normal day, I can't stop with my bare hands without geting crushed by its wieght. I can simple intercept it with my paw while focusing chakra into the paw and coat the entire hand/palm with a bubble in the shape of a paw to completely absorbed the force impact of the log. The log of wood is still there, just that it would completely halt as its momentum and kinetic energy is being absorbed. The wood would then fall down or I can send the force back into the wood so that it flies back to the sender. I can say I want to attack the opponent directly with the force then while using a freeform palm attack or a taijutsu palm attack, I can release all the force absorbed into the opponent.
After absorbing the force, say a force with 40 damage, I can decide to use repel oshi after that which has 40damage point while enhancing the repel with the absorbed force. Making the new damage be 40+40=80 damage point.

This can be used on upto S-rank non corrosive jutsu. E.g, Earth, Water, Wind etc.
However, for corrosive elements like Fire and Lightning, we can only absorb upto A-rank and below without recieving damage. Immediately we absorb the force in the case of lightning and fire, they disperse into nothingness as they loose form.

You know what to do.
Tell me several ways you are going to utilize this in battle and tell me possible combinations.
Also, ask questions.

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Been sooo long @__@ sorry

I plant my feet on the ground and hold my paws outward and coat them in a red bubble in the shape of a paw. My paws absorb the force of the log and that force is released from my paw completely ripping apart the log.

I would use this technique to primarily to defend against incoming techniques such as Rock Slab to completely stop its vicious motion. Rock Slab is a fast jutsu that contains tons of force. So I would send the slab back toward them at the same high speeds they sent it to me.

Does the size of the jutsu matter? Like can this jutsu stop the force behind mountain smash or the force behind an attack from the S rank earth golem?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It can stop both of them.

The last technique for this level though.

Paw arts: Slapping thrust pressure cannon (Nykyujutsu: Tsuppari Pad Hō)
Type: Attack
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Bartholomew clan members first plant both their feet firmly on the ground by means of a sumo-style foot stomp. Then, throwing their palms forward multiple times, they fire a vast number of "pressure shots" at the enemy. The way they push their palms forward and the stance they take while performing this technique resemble those used commonly in sumo wrestling. Tsuppari is a thrusting open-handed strike about the upper chest and face, a technique in Sumo.
~3 times per battle
~no paw arts 2 turns after usage
~The pressure shots move extremely fast, only sharingan of 3 tomo can predict them or
any other sensoring ability.
~Because The stance is sumo-style one must remain completely still to preform this technique. Leaving him/her open to attack.
~only three tomo sharingan can predict and avoid the pressure shots.

The above requires balance and you must be quite still as the technique is quite deadly and might be op depending on how you use it.
You strike a pose like that of a sumo wrestler then you jab your paws forward continously releasing paw shaped bubble of air pressure that move at intense speed only someone with doujutsu and sensory can percieve.
Even at that, only someone with a sharingan 3tomoe reaction speed can completely/safely avoid the shots. This means you don't have to have 3T sharingan but if your reaction speed overall is equivalent to that of 3T sharingan, then you can avoid it.
The pose and balance is neccesary for you not to suffer recoil damage from the technique.
You can however use other means to achieve stillness and balance. Imagine an opponent uses and earth technique to bind your legs. With that you have the right balance and you only need to jab your hands and assault your opponent. Viola, you just used your opponents jutsu to your advantage.

You must be registered for see images

Now lets discuss about this one.

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the main point of the jutsu is to stay completely balanced. So I'm guessing if someone uses a jutsu that shifts your balance the technique would cancel?

This technique is pretty overpowered. Speed that only 3 tomoe sharingan and higher can track. So does this mean that the air bubbles move at whatever speed sharingan can keep up with(forgot the exact speed last i remember it was x3 for 3 tomoe)?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the first question, the balance is so that you don't suffer the recoil effect and you won't also be able to accurately hit the target. You would still release the bubbles however.

Yes you are right.

Any other question?