Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sweet bio but don't be surprised if it gets declined because it's technically the same character, whether a clone or not or whatever he's supposed to be now...

TaxiMan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This man needs to learn how to hold an L smh
Pre-Mustafar Vader got solo'd by Obi-Wan, calling it a "loss because of arrogance" is lame. You admitted it yourself, if Yoda had gone to face him, he would have been destroyed . Pre-Mustafar Vader had the most potential, he could have been the strongest sith. But, like you said, Vader's saber skills were far more refined and polished. He became much more disciplined than his pre-suit self, even able to face 8 Jedi Masters at the same time. PMV was tied with Obi-Wan. Soooo if you're saying PMV > Suit Vader, and that PMV > Bane, you higher than you were that time you kicked your neighbor's cat.
Starkiller > Bane :)
Tbh tho, starkiller is not canon anymore, while Bane was mentioned in the clone wars cartoon lol. So Bane > Starkiller.

But yea, suited Vader is one of the most powerful sith in history, but Bane is great too. I'm glad starkiller isn't canon anymore, didn't like him too much.

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh tho, starkiller is not canon anymore, while Bane was mentioned in the clone wars cartoon lol. So Bane > Starkiller.

But yea, suited Vader is one of the most powerful sith in history, but Bane is great too. I'm glad starkiller isn't canon anymore, didn't like him too much.
Actually if I recall correctly Disney left the Force Unleashed game "canon" (Second was even stated to be Non-Canon just solely a "What-If" story) to the series due to Galen's family symbol is .....whats the groups symbol lol, they only made the books and everything that took place after Episode 6 Non-Canon as they were/are making their own continuation to the story.

Anyways, awesome bio, but as stated I do believe Scorps' bio has the likeness to Galen which would include all the separate alias of him. (Including his cloned selves)