Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Tosh actually thinks Grimmjow can beat Starrk, he just said that Grimmjow showed more impressiveness with his abilities and overall battle prowess... and he's right, Starrk was a disappointment.

For someone whose supposed to be #1 Espada, dude should have nuked the entire FK town.

At least 2ND Ulquiorra showed better AoE in Hueco Mundo against Hollow Ichigo.
how about this aoe?
You must be registered for see images

Looks around lanza del whatever's aoe. But I don't know calcs. I think grimmjow showed more unique powers and his fight with Ichigo was better. But I think starrk showed more battle prowress imo considering his opponents. You are right, Kubo should've made him more impressive to show that he was number 1. Like he did to Barragan. At least he wasn't as big as a disappointment as Yammy was LOL! It was really sad how Nnoitora/Zommari gave Kenpachi/Byakuya a better fight than the supposed zero espada.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how about this aoe?

Looks around lanza del whatever's aoe. But I don't know calcs. I think grimmjow showed more unique powers and his fight with Ichigo was better. But I think starrk showed more battle prowress imo considering his opponents. You are right, Kubo should've made him more impressive to show that he was number 1. Like he did to Barragan. At least he wasn't as big as a disappointment as Yammy was LOL! It was really sad how Nnoitora/Zommari gave Kenpachi/Byakuya a better fight than the supposed zero espada.
Not even close.
That wolfbomb explosion is only a few buildings wide. Compared with lanza, which massively dwarfed the skyscrapers on top of las noches. (Those tiny lines on top of the dome were where ulquiorra and ichigo where 'fighting')

Somewhat justified by the fact that arrancar are stronger in hueco-mundo than in the real world due to reshi density, but that is still a massive difference to consider.

Starrk was never meant to be a major character, as with all the espada but ulquiorra and grimmjow. they existed solely to give a few cool fights, and then die. Barragan just had powers based on Hax rather than stuff blowing up.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not even close.
That wolfbomb explosion is only a few buildings wide. Compared with lanza, which massively dwarfed the skyscrapers on top of las noches. (Those tiny lines on top of the dome were where ulquiorra and ichigo where 'fighting')

Somewhat justified by the fact that arrancar are stronger in hueco-mundo than in the real world due to reshi density, but that is still a massive difference to consider.

Starrk was never meant to be a major character, as with all the espada but ulquiorra and grimmjow. they existed solely to give a few cool fights, and then die. Barragan just had powers based on Hax rather than stuff blowing up.
how about Aaroniero and Nnoitora? AA gave us some backstory on Kaien/Rukia. Nnoitora gave backstory on Nel.