Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I like Doton because it's a element for offense and defense as all elements are, not only is it extremely convenient but it's also very versatile. It can be used to fire earth based projectiles, large earth defenses, and large devastating attacks such as collisions and earth quakes and also to subdue opponents such as humans or large summons in earth based confinements that can vary in size depending on the target, the chakra poured in to the technique and the terrain from which the earth is being used. Earth can defend and combat with fire, water and wind successfully, it is strong and hardy, in some cases impenetrable to an extent. Earth is commonly used by the ninja of Iwagakure as it is unofficially their trademark element in the series. Earth is weak against lightning and strong against Water, lightning has the power to penetrate the earth whereas water is soft and is absorbed by the earth. The KKG that associate with it are Wood Release, Lava Release and Magnet Release & Explosion Release, it is also an element in the non Canon Crystal Release element of Guren, and the Canon Kekkei Tota Dust Release used by the Tsuchikage.

Hiruzen Sarutobi
Hashirama Senju
Kakashi Hatake
Kisame Hoshigaki
Kakuzu
Deidara
Yamato
Jiraiya
Oonoki
Muu
Kitsuchi
Kurotsuchi

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright there are countless releases and manipulations of earth. Lets start with releases.

There are many different ways to release earth. Here are the basic ones.

Projectile releases
Streaming releases
Elemental source release
Stationary release
Alternative release

I will try to explain each as basic as I can.

Projectile release
This is the art of releasing a technique in a separate manner, what I mean by this is simple, after you release it, it moves without you're control anymore. Think of it this way, when you throw a shuriken at an opponent, it will move at the pathway you aim and stay lock onto that trajectory. Same can be said with earth, an example could be by releasing a chunk of rocks at the opponent. After you send it to them, it becomes a projectile and out of you're control.​

Streaming release
This is the exact opposite of projectiles. Here when you release a technique, you will remain focused on it and distrupt the chakra evenly into a stream-like manner. Consider it like this, I send out from my mouth a a stream of sticky mud substance, it will evenly continued to be released until it makes contact with the target. Concentration is key here.​

Elemental source release
This is simple, you use a source from the element to create the technique. Such as the ground to have spikes erupt out. That is all there really is to it, basically when you use a source from earth and not from you're body, it becomes an elemental source release. Now here is the thing, elemental source is where it comes out from, however its usages can sometimes combine with streaming sources and projectiles. Hence why I like it so much. For example, I have spikes appear from the ground right behind the opponent, the spikes are released rather fast and in a projectile manner since all I have to do is set and aim and the rest will be done. However, for a streaming example, I can easily create a colossal being, but the being must be under my control, hence I have to stay focused on it the entire time for it to be used. This would count as a stream, since you have to contentiously stay focused on it.​

Stationary release
The best way to explain this, is with armory. Techniques that come out from the body or even from the ground, but remain their dormant to be used when request. Armors are a great example, since they stay on you're body until you release them or until they are destroyed, you can use them any time and usually do not hinder you (unless stated in specific descriptions). There are some cases with that in earth. A lot of it can also be used with traps. They are stationary because they stay in the same place, however in some cases, especially with traps, after activate they can sometimes be controlled or released as projectiles. So there could be a mixture of the two.​

Alternative releases

These are the kind of releases that are truly unique and can fall in either many releases as I mentioned above or are so unique they are in neither. Such things like, manipulating weight of objects through a touch. These can be explained in many ways but it depends on the specific jutsus.​

Now as you should notice, projectiles and streaming, are the complete base of each technique. They can be combo with the other three releases, but getting to know the first two are most important. Any questions before we move on?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright here are the specific releases of earth.

Weight manipulation- Simple, one can make stuff heavier or lighter.
Mud- Many different forms of mud. Flammable mud, chakra/strength absorbing mud, adhesive sticky mud, and simple blunt force mud.
Dust- Also with wind, but there are forms of dust earth one can make out of a CJ or use in canon combos.

Any questions about these categories? They are all pretty self explanatory, unless you have a confusion on something.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Explain to me the combos.

Earth+Fire
Earth+water
Earth+lightning
Earth+wind

The different effects that might occur if these techs are in contact and combined to attack an opponent?

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Earth+Fire creates a smouldering wave of flaming earth that will burn upon contact, the damage is greatly increased due to the elemental unification, this can be streamed and be made into projectile based attacks alike.

Earth+Water creates a muddy, soft, and wet attack that will harden when it absorbs the oxygen in the air, the times of this hardening varies, this can be projectile based as well.

Earth+Lightning nothing will come out of this elemental combo, it will be a dud since lightning and earth are not compatible.

Earth+Wind
can have a gust of wind and projectile based earth technique, the wind will greatly increase the strength of the earth attack making the speed and strength greater than before.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lightning and earth can actually be combined. Unfocused lightning has been seen to be able to conduct through earth. Create a blunt force damage, plus shock technique. Tho it has not been seen much canon wise, it can be played around with in CJs. Also, imagine a lightning vortex and sending chunks of rocks into it? Creating a debris attack. Ofc, the combos can be played around with in many ways. Creativity plays a factor in it.

Also, streaming combos are tricky. Having a shadow clone or ally to stream a technique with your own tech can work. However, you can not stream two techniques at the same time. Example; you can't release a stream of water, and then attempt to release a stream of lightning, hoping they meet and create a combo. Streams stop the moment you stop focusing on them, or change elements. Something that might work tho, is sending a bolt of lightning to travel through the ground, then release a stream of water, so they meet and conduct. Once again, patterning and creativity plays a role on how you combine techniques. Many different ways and forms.

Any questions before we move on?

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't think of that, good thing I have a quality teacher who points out my errors. The fact that it has not been seen canon wise makes sense, I wouldn't know since my debut in the RP, no questions we may proceed.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, same thing.

Earth+Fire
Earth+water
Earth+lightning
Earth+wind

However this time, I want you to explain how they interact when countering the elements with earth? The aftermath effect, the physical effect between the two, etc. If needed I can give you an example.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If an Earth wall is approached by a fire element attack it will completely contain the flames unless the flames are of a way higher level and from a stronger opponent who has molded more powerful chakra than you. Earth is tough and stern while Fire is more light an permeable. Earth wall against a water based attack, the water gets absorbed and voids the technique. Earth is strong and sturdy and water is loose and flows, it is a liquid and earth is a solid. Earth wall against lightning based attacks the lightning attack will penetrate through whatever earth attacks, it is naturally superior. Lightning is super fast and its cutting properties are unparalleled. Earth wall against wind can go either way, an earth based wall can sometimes guard against streams of wind but a cutting wind with slicing properties may very well cut the earth, inferior to lightning but has cutting properties similar to it. Wind is more agile and is a flowing element permeable as well, and earth is a solid mass.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nature manipulation is the influence of earth not being released from the mouth and/or body, it is shaping the earth around the user of earth such as protruding earth spikes on already existing earth from the ground, or forming walls and barriers from the ground. Shape manipulation in the form of the element of earth can be executed in various ways, such as projectiles, streams, and different shapes and sizes of attacks in the forms of animals and objects of every kind. Examples can be earth dragons, or earth walls and domes, also earth lances, spears and other weapons.

(my font makes it looks small z.z)

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Narute manipulation is just turning your raw chakra into an element, in this case earth.

Take this leaf, and channel your nature chakra into it, keep it detailed and thoughtful, if done write, the leaf will turn to rubble and crumble away.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark takes the leaf and channels his chakra into the leaf, he closes his eyes and thinks of swamps and bogs, he thinks of the earth beneath his feet and all of the techniques he will be well versed in when he has mastered earth. He opens his eyes and looks at his palm, the leaf began to crumble away in the palm of his hand, he went to show Noni but there but a small piece of the leaf left in his hand to show before it blew away in the wind, the small piece was enough to prove he had done it correctly.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amazing job. Now do me some favors.

I want you to release out of your mouth, or using a earth source (Either way is fine) to create a large chunk of rock and send it at the dummy as a projectile. This is fairly simple, similar to above, but this times requires more chakra control and shaping.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stark focus' his inner earth chakra and releases four lances out of his mouth made of earth, with tremendous force he throws each of them at the dummy destroying the dummy completely.

Me being unique z.z