Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I've been thinking of KH3 lately!)

So I had this amazing cutscene thought out! Well, two of them! Imagine Kingdom Hearts 3 has Star Wars 7 in it! My imaginative mind has thought up some cutscenes! SPOILERS AHEAD!

First Kylo and Sora Cutscene

Sora has a run in with Kylo Ren before he departs in his ship with Rey. Before Kylo Ren steps in his ship, carrying Rey, he is stopped by Sora.

Sora: "Stop! You're not taking Rey!"

Kylo Ren glances at him and can feel an immense light emanating from Sora. (Sora will be force sensitive in this world!) Before Sora can close in on the ship and engage in battle, Kylo steps into the ship and the door closes. It takes off before Sora can actually get a chance to do something.

Sora: "Rey!"

It then returns to Kylo Ren's ship.

Kylo Ren: "That boy.....Who is he?"

Kylo Ren would then turn back to an unconscious Rey and that cutscene would end.

Second Kylo and Sora Cutscene

This takes place inside the Star Killer base. Where Han Solo walkes out onto the bridge to confront his son. Sora and his party find Han Solo talking to his son. Sora calls out to Ben during the dialogue between him and his father. (Same as movie) When Ben hands Han the lightsaber, he looks at Sora.

Sora: "I know there's still light in you Ben! Your heart is just conflicted! I can feel it....."

Ben tightens his grip on the lightsaber as Han looks back at Sora, happy to see that Sora actually cares for his son as well.

Ben: "You're right.....The light calls for me. I can't seem to escape it....And that's why..."

Han Solo turns back to his son. Ben and him stare at each for a minute, father to son, before the lightsaber is activated and Han is stabbed.

Ben: "....I must do what I must to let the darkness consume me."

Sora: "No!!!"

Everyone screams out like in the movie! Chewie also goes nut in the cutscene. Same thing happens like in the movie! They escape before the base explodes and cutscene ends.

Final Kylo and Sora cutscene:

After Kylo battles Finn and an unconscious Rey wakes up, Sora arrives! (Don't ask why he's late) She manages to obtain the lightsaber and Sora joins her side. Ben stands there facing them both!

Ben: "That belongs to me!"

Sora: "Ben! You've fallen to darkness but.....but it isn't too late to find the light! The light will always call for you no matter what! What you did-"

Ben: "What I did was what I had to! My father was nothing to me!"

Rey: "How could you!?"

Sora: "That's not what your heart says..."

Ben pauses for a moment and stares blankly. Sora is indeed right, Ben felt some feeling of regret after killing his father. But he knows that in order to grow stronger, he must accept the darkside.

Ben: "Enough!! I shall show you the power of the darkside!!"

A dark aura begins to envelop him. (The Heartless darkness) Sora and Rey ready themselves as they prepare to battle Kylo Ren!!!

Imagine that!? I know they're short! But those were the main parts I thought of! Lol

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.

Star Wars has no place in KH. The art style that Star Wars would have to convert to alone would kill the mood of Star Wars - it would have to look something like that Disney Infinity crap. Not only that, but the story of Kingdom Hearts has no reason to work around the stories of Star Wars. I love both Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts. To incorporate them would be a disservice to both of them.