Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a treky, but I watched today and thought it was very good. In my mind it beat X-Men and I'll put it as a top runner of the top best movies of 2009 thus far. It's also kind of weird seeing John Cho from Harold & Kumar, playing Sulu. but he makes it work, and I would understand why he would want take more serious roles. Trying to be a more complete actor than just another comic.

I think die hard fans will like it. I think if your a die hard fan that's skeptical for the most part, you will like it even more. If your not a fan but like scifi/action, you'll like it or love it. If your a person that thinks it's too nerdy and dorky, than your mind is already set on not liking it and therefore you'll hate it. But I think for the general audience, they'll like it. When I use the phrase "Like it," I don't mean blown away. I mean, generaly good and wasn't a bad film. The story is better than descent and the dialog it great. It has a time-travel bent to the storyline that I usually give a minus right-away. But it made it work and is very satisfying.

It lived up to the hype, in my opinion.

fyi: A sequel was already givin a greenlight and I hope it doesn't have a curse like most sequels have.

Last edited:

Chii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg i saw it too!!! XD
yeah i had no idea what was going on cuz i hasnt seen the seried but OMG!!!
i loved it XD
HAROLD WAS IN IT!!! XD

SoulReaper

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was awesome
HAROLD WAS A FENCER loool xD
anyways best star trek movie in the series and its good for old treky fans and for those newcomers who thought Star Trek was total bullcrap as this one is just amazing
and Sylar was... Spok... xD

wouldnt be surprised if they got an Oscar for Visual Effects

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!
John Cho was sulu was awesome
, especially with the foldable katana
overall great casting choices on all the characters..
casting sylar as spock was dead on, same with chris pine as kirk..
simon pegg as scotty stole the scenes he was in,
especially when he was on the enterprise
the visual effects were beautifully done..
the action scenes were great
and the storyline was top notch

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a treky, but I watched today and thought it was very good. In my mind it beat X-Men and I'll put it as a top runner of the top best movies of 2009 thus far. It's also kind of weird seeing John Cho from Harold & Kumar, playing Sulu. but he makes it work, and I would understand why he would want take more serious roles. Trying to be a more complete actor than just another comic.

I think die hard fans will like it. I think if your a die hard fan that's skeptical for the most part, you will like it even more. If your not a fan but like scifi/action, you'll like it or love it. If your a person that thinks it's too nerdy and dorky, than your mind is already set on not liking it and therefore you'll hate it. But I think for the general audience, they'll like it. When I use the phrase "Like it," I don't mean blown away. I mean, generaly good and wasn't a bad film. The story is better than descent and the dialog it great. It has a time-travel bent to the storyline that I usually give a minus right-away. But it made it work and is very satisfying.

It lived up to the hype, in my opinion.

fyi: A sequel was already givin a greenlight and I hope it doesn't have a curse like most sequels have.
ur a trekki aren't u

Star wars beats start trek

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ur a trekki aren't u

Star wars beats start trek
I don't consider myself as one. I can't remember details, nor have I watched any of the trek tv shows. I'm so clueless to the whole scifi world that I don't know what stargate is. Which is pretty bad if I'm considered a treky.

They say your either a star wars fan or your a treky. I'll take treky. I like good dialog in my movies and Star Wars lacks good dialog. Plus the the storyline about vader being the father and everythin is confusing. Its almost like he wrote the story in one hour. Tree there, space ship there, he's your father, darkside. lmao

Chii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!
John Cho was sulu was awesome
, especially with the foldable katana
overall great casting choices on all the characters..
casting sylar as spock was dead on, same with chris pine as kirk..
simon pegg as scotty stole the scenes he was in,
especially when he was on the enterprise
the visual effects were beautifully done..
the action scenes were great
and the storyline was top notch
guess what....
HAROLD WAS IN IT!!!!