[Theory] Stampede theories about power houses

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching stampede Douglas bullet seemed unkillable almost with an amazing devil fruit. Can he kill Rayleigh?

Also is sabo admiral level. In my opinion after seeing fire lane at the end I think he can equal kizaru in power.

Also if luffy Is a Yonko then the likes of kid, law, Zoro, crocodile, boa Hancock, Rob Lucci, and smoker should be in that league they have similar power level. And they have improved their powers to monstrous levels.

In your opinion who among the people above is the strongest. Rank them for me from strongest to weakest. I'm sure it's facinating for you. For me Rayleigh is the strongest.

And mihawk is equal to fujitora or stronger. And can kill a Yonko.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching stampede Douglas bullet seemed unkillable almost with an amazing devil fruit. Can he kill Rayleigh?

Also is sabo admiral level. In my opinion after seeing fire lane at the end I think he can equal kizaru in power.

Also if luffy Is a Yonko then the likes of kid, law, Zoro, crocodile, boa Hancock, Rob Lucci, and smoker should be in that league they have similar power level. And they have improved their powers to monstrous levels.

In your opinion who among the people above is the strongest. Rank them for me from strongest to weakest. I'm sure it's facinating for you. For me Rayleigh is the strongest.

And mihawk is equal to fujitora or stronger. And can kill a Yonko.
Just stick to Naruto cause ur dumb as **** when it comes to one piece