Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i know but thats what prevents it from being too overpowered, it makes goku very powerful, but it gives him the limit of how long does he get to keep that power, i also doubt that goku will even keep that power in the end. it would make him trump over any villian who isnt god in like 1 second. thats why akira wanted to have goku instead only have ssj1 from now on. which is still like 100s of times stronger than ssj3 considering how godly ki energy buffed his base mode making him more stronger in his base mode than in ssj3 form that he fough beerus in the beggining.
in the next movie maybe goku can transform again into a SSG?

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wiki mentions perhaps being stronger than super saiyan 4 but that doesn't mean he's as strong as SS4 Gogeta. Bills was stated to be stronger anyways and at first to be strongest being in all of dragonball history.
"and is the most powerful character in the Dragon Ball manga and the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z anime series. "

look im saying that SS3 vegito easly stomps SS4 gogeta

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i know but thats what prevents it from being too overpowered, it makes goku very powerful, but it gives him the limit of how long does he get to keep that power, i also doubt that goku will even keep that power in the end. it would make him trump over any villian who isnt god in like 1 second. thats why akira wanted to have goku instead only have ssj1 from now on. which is still like 100s of times stronger than ssj3 considering how godly ki energy buffed his base mode making him more stronger in his base mode than in ssj3 form that he fough beerus in the beggining.
Akira mentioned him keeping the power, but losing the form.

EliteWarrior

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
in the next movie maybe goku can transform again into a SSG?
if goku fights another then he probably is going to turn ssj god at some point in the movie, but i highly doubt that, whis is almost twice as strong as beerus and goku couldnt even defeat him, because his ssj god form ran out of time limit. now imagine goku trying to fight whis who casually knocked down beerus, then imagine goku fighting other gods from different multiverse that could easily solo whis, ssj god is not coming back because it has a weakness and its the time limit, goku is probably going to go back to training and try to use his new expanded godly limits to increase his power in base super saiyan.

i think hes going to transform into super god which is sorta like super saiyan kaioken form
You must be registered for see images

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"and is the most powerful character in the Dragon Ball manga and the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z anime series. "

look im saying that SS3 vegito easly stomps SS4 gogeta
Now I'm confused, dude that statement about vegito was made way before bills was in the picture. New facts are >than old. What the I thought we were discussing super vegito vs super saiyan god goku?

Sea Of Thy Soul

Elite
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hard question.

SSJ4 Goku was so powerful he dispelled Shenron's magic (that's why Goku is an adult in his SSJ4 form instead of his kid form).

Meanwhile, SSJG Goku low to mid diff'd Bills.

I'd go with SSJG simply because he's canon.

Oh and SSJ3 Goku >>> Vegito.

pakitoT3L3K

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
:leaf: dont make me laugh bruh :leaf:

You must be registered for see images
^Lol agreed bro hes a moron. But now time to state the facts. God does indeed beat ssj4, but vegito thats a whole different argument, vegito and the potara earings is a stronger fusion as stated by the old kai. Vegito is indeed able to go into ss3,(dbmultiverse) his strength was so great and his power so high he actually increased his mass, by simply going ssj3. Now just picture him going ssj4. Hed probably just kill a star by standing on it. Adult gohan was like ,from a scientific stand point its a little farfetched.

Reactions: SS100

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
^Lol agreed bro hes a moron. But now time to state the facts. God does indeed beat ssj4, but vegito thats a whole different argument, vegito and the potara earings is a stronger fusion as stated by the old kai. Vegito is indeed able to go into ss3,(dbmultiverse) his strength was so great and his power so high he actually increased his mass, by simply going ssj3. Now just picture him going ssj4. Hed probably just kill a star by standing on it. Adult gohan was like ,from a scientific stand point its a little farfetched.
this was the most brilliant explination of super vegitos god power , SS3 vegito is a omniverse buster. SS4 vegito is ????