0⚔️
Awards
You can go first u_u
[Genjutsu: Kusari Naraku] - Illusionary Arts: Chains of Hell
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user transfers his chakra into the opponent's mind meanwhile performing a single handseal, the "Ram" handseal, casting an illusion into the opponent causing him to see the ground below him divided into two sections, a right section which moves at the right direction of the opponent and a left section that moves at the left direction of the opponent, leaving the opponent without any solid ground. Meanwhile the ground is moving countless chains shows up from the space that is left by the divide of the two earth sections. These chains are manipulated by the user, giving him the capability of binding the opponent with the chains, inflicting damage with the chains etc.. . Leaving the opponent open in reality and inflicting damage to him because of the amount of stress caused form the illusion.
Note: Can only be taught by Kamishiro
Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle
Note: Can't use any genjutsu technique higher than A-rank at the same turn

Analyze the technique and post any question or anything you want to know regarding the technique.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Questions:

-The opponent needs to be on the ground to use this technique? or could they be in the air and are about to land back on the ground.
-The chain binds them in the genjutsu and out of the genjutsu right?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Questions:

-The opponent needs to be on the ground to use this technique? or could they be in the air and are about to land back on the ground.
-The chain binds them in the genjutsu and out of the genjutsu right?
1. It could be done whether the opponent is on the ground or not.

2. No, only in genjutsu.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ight O_O

(Genjutsu: Sono Botsuraku) - Illusionary Arts: The Fall
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid Range
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very tricky genjutsu, which can only be used at rare times. This genjutsu works when the enemy’s feet is off the ground. Whether it is when he is jumping, or falling, as long as his entire body is off the ground and logically away from reaching it for some time, the user can perform one hand seal, placing him within this genjutsu. When falling/dropping, he sees the ground perfectly clear and everything, but for some weird reason he can’t land back on the ground yet. It’s like he is falling and falling to somewhere far beneath the earth’s core, a hole far pass the earth’s core. It is a tricky genjutsu because the eye sight, balance and kinesthetic senses of the victim are also slightly altered. When he is falling and if he looks down upon the ground to see why he hasn’t made contact with the ground, the ground would seem as though it is dropping. The ground will have an appearance of a section of the ground lowering slowly or fast depending on the fall. The ground would seem to shake, like how any type of ground would look when it is being lowered. Simply, in reality, the victim will fall helplessly towards the ground. As he impacts the ground, the genjutsu will be released immediately upon the impact.

Notes:
-Can only be used thrice
-No Genjutsu for 4 turns after use
-Can only be taught by Venom

Analyze it and ask any questions u_u

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Could you manipulate how your opponent sees the ground lowering? For example, causing him to see the ground below him lowering much like Moving Earth core, etc..

-In reality, would the opponent reach the ground, or would he leave himself in the air due to his brain being manipulated?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup, you can make the ground lower slowly or fast, up to you.
lol naw, they will still continue to fall. You can use a cj to keep him up though ;)
-I didn't mean how fast it would lower, I meant the appearance of the ground which is lowering, for example would it look like a square lowering like it could be done with moving earth core and what so ever.
-How would they continue falling in reality? I mean, they would eventually reach the ground, don't you think?

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you can do whatever appearance wise too. I kinda made it to work in conjunction with earth moving core tbh.

I think you misinterpret my response..or i said it wrong .-.
If they are falling they will continue to fall whether the genjutsu is active or not. This genjutsu does not stop their fall.

Ok i think am drunk but let me explain myself a lil better. If they jump, you can put them in the genjutsu and in that genjutsu the ground below them will continue to fall (but in reality they would already land back on the ground), they will feel the updraft of the air hitting them from falling into a pit that keeps lowering and could hear it too. IN REALITY, they're simply standing there after the jump.

BUT

if they're falling from a huge distance like 50, when they hit the ground (if the genjutsu is still on and not broken) they will hit the ground, break some bones and get out of the genjutsu because they wouldn't know the ground is still there in real life.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you can do whatever appearance wise too. I kinda made it to work in conjunction with earth moving core tbh.

I think you misinterpret my response..or i said it wrong .-.
If they are falling they will continue to fall whether the genjutsu is active or not. This genjutsu does not stop their fall.

Ok i think am drunk but let me explain myself a lil better. If they jump, you can put them in the genjutsu and in that genjutsu the ground below them will continue to fall (but in reality they would already land back on the ground), they will feel the updraft of the air hitting them from falling into a pit that keeps lowering and could hear it too. IN REALITY, they're simply standing there after the jump.

BUT

if they're falling from a huge distance like 50, when they hit the ground (if the genjutsu is still on and not broken) they will hit the ground, break some bones and get out of the genjutsu because they wouldn't know the ground is still there in real life.
That is what I wanted to hear. :) Alright, I am done here, as well. o-o