[SPOILERS] what will you do if hinata is dead?

yex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what will you do if hinata is dead in the next chapter of the manga?
If she really is dead I will switch from naruto and go watch bleach or something instead. Beacuse all the best characters suddenly got killed -.-' .

I know theres alot of other threads but I kinda wanted to make my own.

Reactions: ImNotYourPrincess

SageWonder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would keep reading, that's what.

I don't want Hinata to die. She is one of my fav. characters. However, if she is dead then I will be saddened for a while.

As sad as it is to say, life must go on. However, I really hope she isn't dead. Because if she is, then they had better have a kick-ass memorial service when all of this is over.

Reactions: ImNotYourPrincess

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️

I don't want Hinata to die. She is one of my fav. characters. However, if she is dead then I will be saddened for a while.

As sad as it is to say, life must go on. However, I really hope she isn't dead. Because if she is, then they had better have a kick-ass memorial service when all of this is over.
Same Here.

Iqus

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

cant say it better:D

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok im really sorry but what kind of question is that, What would i do, I would do absolutly nothing, its not like i or anyone here has any power to change what happens, I WOULD KEEP READING

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

agreed

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who is Hinata ? you mean that shy girl :D if she dies then the anime will get to her dead it will take 1 boring episode of her funeral so i wouldnt like her to be dead