Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys, i wanted to post this earlier but i was too lazy to do it... hahaha, so what do you guys think of Queen's bounty being 1.3 mil, because Katakuri is more or less as strong as Luffy when he gained his 1.5 bill berries and he had 1.052 bill or something.

Do you think Queen is stronger than Katakuri?!
Luffy has been training as he mentioned last chapter, do you think he needed that training to be on Queen's lvl, or is it for King or Kaido or maybe for everyone in general?

Rank Luffy, Katakuri and Queen from strongest to weakest

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most of us at this point would for sure be convinced that bounties are absolutely, ultimately mean nothing. I wonder, how far different the situation would be if the Time-Skip StrawHats met Kizaru, Sentomaru and Kuma? Never mind. As in term of strength, well, that would be tough. Let's see. From strongest to weakest:

1. Queen
2. Katakuri
3. Luffy (the current Luffy since ch 935)

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These people think queen will be > katakuri although big mom has the strongest family

Hahaha right
big mom having strongest family is mentioned becoz her members are her actual sons/daughters.got nothing to do with how strong BM's commanders compared to other yonkou commanders.kaido's commanders are not his sons and daughters.therefore not a family.queen definitely gonna be stronger than katakuri just w8 and watch :p

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
big mom having strongest family is mentioned becoz her members are her actual sons/daughters.got nothing to do with how strong BM's commanders compared to other yonkou commanders.kaido's commanders are not his sons and daughters.therefore not a family.queen definitely gonna be stronger than katakuri just w8 and watch :p
she's not the first crew to be demonstrated as a family. Just like whitebeards.

So yeah family = her crew and whitebeards except hers is stronger

Big mom's crew > kaidos just watch m8

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she's not the first crew to be demonstrated as a family. Just like whitebeards.

So yeah family = her crew and whitebeards except hers is stronger

Big mom's crew > kaidos just watch m8
cant u remember WB's crew considered WB as a father figure and he addresses his mates as his sons.that was the only reason why it was demonstrated like family.didnt see anything like that from kaido or from shanks crew.if u believe big mom's top commanders are better than kaido's where even the no 3 of them got a billion of a bounty i think i would rather stop arguing for now and say "i told u so" later once its shown :sigar: even though bounties wont tell everything the gap between 1.32 B and 1.057 B is too much to not consider it (remember this is between no2 of kaido v no1 of BM's)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cant u remember WB's crew considered WB as a father figure and he addresses his mates as his sons.that was the only reason why it was demonstrated like family.didnt see anything like that from kaido or from shanks crew.if u believe big mom's top commanders are better than kaido's where even the no 3 of them got a billion of a bounty i think i would rather stop arguing for now and say "i told u so" later once its shown :sigar: even though bounties wont tell everything the gap between 1.32 B and 1.057 B is too much to not consider it (remember this is between no2 of kaido v no1 of BM's)
Nah you're not cool so don't act it you've become so fake tbh

Why would Oda compare the yonko by saying shanks has strongest haki, whitebeard is strongest man, but big mom, just the strongest family although it won't help her at all.

Just use common sense or STFU and quit replying to me

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah you're not cool so don't act it you've become so fake tbh

Why would Oda compare the yonko by saying shanks has strongest haki, whitebeard is strongest man, but big mom, just the strongest family although it won't help her at all.

Just use common sense or STFU and quit replying to me
yh a typical cry baby lol.wt a come back :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: how abt show it with urself before claiming such stupid things.when did oda ever mentioned abt shanks hving strongest haki? more like u are trying to interpret ur so called common sense as facts. just w8 patiently and see how much wrong u are abt BM's and kaido's crew strength.and after that take the L and leave :sigar: