Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omfg this chapter was so awesome.
Luff now basically has his 2nd territory, (assuming he accepts) he also has 7? Or 13? divisions with 5k+ underlings, Luffy is building his Yonko crew and they are at least as strong as doffys crew. This is 10000000x better than a damn 10 member. I hope he accepts. Please make him accept Oda he needs the help to take on Yonko anyway.

Who else agrees This chapter was soon much better than expected.

Last edited:

kageking

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Spoilers!!!!!!! Oda is a f***ing genius

Luffy can reject it bcoz of parent thing but law will convince him.
I think for the sake of story progress he has to accept. He can't hope to conveniently bump into another group of powerful warriors and hope he can get them to help him fight Kaido....but then again its Luffy we're talking about...

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe he'll accept, if the new guys will be somewhat independent, but how will the dwarfs fare on the sea, except ofcourse if they stay back at dressrosa (awaiting summons).

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chances are he will accept if for no other reason than because Law will talk sense into him.

But imagine, Luffy now not only has all these strong fighters that Doflamingo gathered from across the globe, but Luffy also has Jinbe, possibly his crew, and the 50,000 soldiers of Fishman island

That is an OP team :what:

giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chances are he will accept if for no other reason than because Law will talk sense into him.

But imagine, Luffy now not only has all these strong fighters that Doflamingo gathered from across the globe, but Luffy also has Jinbe, possibly his crew, and the 50,000 soldiers of Fishman island

That is an OP team :what:
Yes and along with that Boa Hancock and her ladys. There is no way i can see her sitting back if she finds out that luffy needs her assistance (as in he needs assistance and she is able to help lol). The SH pirates are becoming a force to be reckoned with. This build up makes soo much sense now, cuz i swear it feels like Dressrosa + Punk Hazard took the better part of 1-1.5 years

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes and along with that Boa Hancock and her ladys. There is no way i can see her sitting back if she finds out that luffy needs her assistance (as in he needs assistance and she is able to help lol). The SH pirates are becoming a force to be reckoned with. This build up makes soo much sense now, cuz i swear it feels like Dressrosa + Punk Hazard took the better part of 1-1.5 years
U forgot the former WB Pirate aline as well :bdpf:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Oda gonna make Luffy reject for some excuse for adventure it's gonna suck. This is something Oda (Luffy) can't give it a "No" for answer.

Last edited:

giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U forgot the former WB Pirate aline as well :bdpf:
I didnt really forget about them, it just that they seem less inclined to help if w/e this issue is doesnt affect them. Like i doubt they would show up to fight Kaido the same way i doubt shanks would show up but they do have a chance to assist if possible. But hancock is the most likely person in a line up willing to go out of her way to assist luffy if he needs assistance, infact she would want to assist even if he didnt need assistance.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didnt really forget about them, it just that they seem less inclined to help if w/e this issue is doesnt affect them. Like i doubt they would show up to fight Kaido the same way i doubt shanks would show up but they do have a chance to assist if possible. But hancock is the most likely person in a line up willing to go out of her way to assist luffy if he needs assistance, infact she would want to assist even if he didnt need assistance.
I dont see Hancock coming though, even though I want her to. She is a shichibukai and probably too far away. Still who knows