[spoiler] tobi"s identity revealed!!!!!

d3juan1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
once again this is definitely a spoiler. please excuse the grammar and spelling errors. this is a flashback of edo madara

Zetsu: The special clone is ready Madarra sama
Madarra: Good, there is barely any time left.
Zetsu: What do you plan do do with it, it’s not strong enough to see through our plans, it will have to see through many years and battles yet.
Madarra: I’m well aware of its capabilities Zetsu. It will suffice. I plan on using the rebirth technique to bring back my brothers soul and implant it into this clone and then finally use Izanagi to bring that body to life.
Zetsu: Bring it to life?!
Madarra: Yes, though I do not have the strength or energy anymore to make it completely human I will bring it back partway, enough to suit for our needs.
Zetsu:...
Madarra: goodbye my friend , the next time we meet is when we wage war with Konoha
Zetsu: Goodbye Madara Sama, it was an honour.

Madarra: *Geddo Rinne Tensei no jutsu*. We see the rebirth demon arise from the ground behind Zetsu and the clone. Madarra focuses in concentration and its mouth opens, a soul shoots out and into the special clone. The mouth closes and the begins do disappear back into the ground.

Madarra: and now for the final act

Madarra activates Izanagi and we see the body of the clone changing slowly all the way from its feet up to its head. As the change begins to reach its head the scene changes to a view from behind Zetsu and the clone and we see his head change and hair grow out. Madarra drops his hands and looks deathly fatigued.

Madarra: You will no longer be known by your former name my brother. You are to be my tool to enact my will. You are to be my instrument to help raise the Uchiha clan back to its former glory. You will therefore from this day forward be known as Tobi.

Reactions: Peace Maker

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
definitely not fake. this is real shit.
Izanagi is a genjutsu you cast on yourself...... sory but it makes no sense

The only thing that would be able to do something like tht is izanami

Izanami-no-Mikoto, also given as 伊弉冉尊 or 伊邪那美命, meaning "she who invites" is a goddess of both creation and death, as well as the former wife of the god Izanagi-no-Mikoto. She is also referred to as Izanami-no-kami.​

and kishi has yet to introuduce it into the series

Last edited:

ganjababy

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mabe who cares at this point i jus wanna see blood rain from the skies, i wanna see wat sasuke kill those other two elders and kill some more shinobi and i wanna see if itachi done jacking off in the woods, so he can go try to stop kabuto now, and i wanna see someone important die in front of naruto, i wanna see wat he does

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi has never said that izanagi's effects could only effect and are completely limited to the caster . i would love for you to show me that in the manga.
You must be registered for see images

its clear and broad as daylight

Your fan fic is pretty cool though ^^