MrsJDepp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya guys :)
I think I just read a Spoiler ( or a predicion :D) for chapter 647 but I'm not sure if it's real or not :/ I found it on a japanese side (Here is the link: ) and used Google Translation...but all I could understand was something like this:

Sasuke looks at naruto
Naruto tries to stand on his own feet but he can't
Sasuke touches narutos shoulder and gives him his chakra back
Naruto is surprised by that
Sasuke says something about sakura (I think he says you and sakura should rest or bring naruto to sakura so they can rest)
He asks hiruzen for help
Sasuke says somethin about a plan and that they should try it at least
The hokage say okay!!!
Sasuke summon his hawk or eagle
Scene switches to hashirama and madara
Madara laughs
It starts raining
The shinju roots stops killing the shinobis
Sasuke is standing on his summon
He uses his raiton jutsu (Thunder Dragon)
Madara says something about sasuke (this kid...or so)
Obito says something
Obito uses a jutsu
Sasuke falls down
Sand saves him
(something about orochimarus shadow :/)
Madara says something to the kage
Raikage says something about sasuke and his hawk
Tsunade and gaara say something to raikage
Tsunade says "This is the last round. Let's go kage!"

Haha well it's not much but it's all I understood hehe :sweat: Can someone on NB read japanese and translate it maybe? :/ :) (btw sorry for my english)

Reactions: Colonel Armstrong

dvmaz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So lets see.
Sasuke summons the hawk, he tries to burn the tree,
Madara uses his trump card, it starts raining?
Sasuke uses Kirin?
Sasuke gets hit by Obito?
Gaara saves him from falling
Obito says something to Orochimaru about the Kage
The Kage arrive and Raikage says "kill Sasuke"
Tsunade stops him and tells him Sasuke is on their side
Something between Tsunade and Naruto about boobs?
Kages say its the last round lets go

hmmm i dont know, sounds fishy but not impossible

MrsJDepp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So lets see.
Sasuke uses Kirin?

Aww thanks for translating it :D ♥ Yeah something like that could happen right? :)
But I hope it's just a prediciton : )

Uchiha Legacy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So lets see.
Sasuke uses Kirin?

Fake, Sasuke doesn't get hit.

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what it say's

depiction Shinobu Union staring eyes hopeless tree. And, Naruto tries to stand up on their own. ".... And not stop ..... that the tree ...." Naruto "To be honest, the state of you now think is impossible." door between Minato "chakra also. then I had been with Ika" Sasuke "..." Sasuke stare at Naruto Sasuke, jump next to Naruto. Sasuke "You. Grew stronger certainly" Naruto "!" Sasuke "But, it is different from that you put a brave face on it.., such in the state you now especially" Sasuke to touch the shoulder of Naruto, return nine lama chakra. "It 's did return the chakra Why?" Naruto "Preface. you are. should require the chakra to me over gully strong" Sasuke Sasuke to jump before "The Fourth, take the place of Sakura Naruto Sasuke Let me recover to go. At the same it. "me turned down help from tree tolerability our third generation and second generation Hiruzen 's mind to the "What? Sasuke." . "there is a way that you want to try," Sasuke door between "But , I'll do ineffective only wizardry is ten tail. it? "Na would not mean forget to differents Sasuke do not know this "art may or may not wizardry. however, worth a shot. it!" Here we go quickly we Hokage I am good! " ! " Minato take you to the place of Sakura and Naruto. Hiruzen and door between the protection of our Shinobu. Sasuke to summon the eagle. "Heavy Satoru, me going down." Sasuke the ". was found" heavy Satoru Sasuke fly aboard the eagle. "Art! Katong, the Australian dragon fire" Sasuke I move to the scene of Madara and Hashirama. How were talking about something until now. I'm impatient little bay. Even judging from the "story, fellow of you is between columns , including you all not to observable only to involve an infinite Tsukiyomi. yours, became stronger than before I know, but. Na than me You're not even trying to fight against him. what is the aim? " Na guy does hear the story as usual ".....,." 's pillar between Madara "! ...." No way the pillars Madara ( evil smile) "Yes, it is.'s trump my" rain begin to rain on the battlefield. "Rain?" Madara / pillar between two people both find Sasuke who is in the sky. "I see,. Now I get it" door between trees stop attacks on Shinobu Union, notice Sasuke empty. "I break the tree is impossible. Nara.'s Up breaking the flower" Sasuke to increase hands-on Sasuke, Dragon of lightning appear in the sky. "Tire with thunder. Giraffe!" Sasuke large explosion occurs. "We're well done, Sasuke." Bay "...... out of the kid but because ...." Madara Obito is solidly guard petals with a black object! ! ". Trying to be a kill you to first? Or wanted to force a hand in such a thing," Obito branch growth comes a lot from the tree. "Damn, that was Susa function question mark!" Sasuke to be sucked all the branches. "No flying god of thunder ..., I do miss." Door between sand suddenly appeared, to guard the attack. Sasuke safe landing. ". .... Or shadow reached Orochimaru" Obito "kill Sasuke this.'s eagle" Raikage Raikage Osoikakari likely at any moment to Sasuke "Preface, Raikage. guy is a friend of here." Tsunade Raikage: "Nu ~U ~U~u~u" plump Gaara "seems to have time for." Sasuke ". Ah" "pathetic Kage We seems to have lived." Madara Well, "Grandma?, that tree Naruto Become larger eat chakra, ten tail .... "Well Well ... become a tree explanatory power of legend . known "such a thing" Tsunade "This is the final race!'re going Kage! ! " Shinobu Union "getーーーーーー!!" reunion! ! ! The ... continue to talk Naruto 648 Thank you for reading poor piece of writing length. Is welcome to teach us there is a sense.

AyusOnn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I just read a Spoiler ( or a predicion :D) for chapter 647 but I'm not sure if it's real or not :/ I found it on a japanese side (Here is the link: ) and used Google Translation...but all I could understand was something like this:

Sasuke looks at naruto
Sasuke says something about sakura (I think he says you and sakura should rest or bring naruto to sakura so they can rest)
He asks hiruzen for help
The hokage say okay!!!
Madara laughs
It starts raining
Obito says something
Obito uses a jutsu
Sasuke falls down
Sand saves him

Haha well it's not much but it's all I understood hehe :sweat: Can someone on NB read japanese and translate it maybe? :/ :) (btw sorry for my english)
I visit the site and translate it somewhat like this..

depiction Shinobu Union staring eyes hopeless tree. And, Naruto tries to stand up on their own. ".... And not stop ..... that the tree ...." Naruto "To be honest, the state of you now think is impossible." door between Minato "chakra also. then I had been with Ika" Sasuke "..." Sasuke stare at Naruto Sasuke, jump next to Naruto. Sasuke "You. Grew stronger certainly" Naruto "!" Sasuke "But, it is different from that you put a brave face on it.., such in the state you now especially" Sasuke to touch the shoulder of Naruto, return nine lama chakra. "It 's did return the chakra Why?" Naruto "Preface. you are. should require the chakra to me over gully strong" Sasuke Sasuke to jump before "The Fourth, take the place of Sakura Naruto Sasuke Let me recover to go. At the same it. "me turned down help from tree tolerability our third generation and second generation Hiruzen 's mind to the "What? Sasuke." . "there is a way that you want to try," Sasuke door between "But , I'll do ineffective only wizardry is ten tail. it? "Na would not mean forget to differents Sasuke do not know this "art may or may not wizardry. however, worth a shot. it!" Here we go quickly we Hokage I am good! " ! " Minato take you to the place of Sakura and Naruto. Hiruzen and door between the protection of our Shinobu. Sasuke to summon the eagle. "Heavy Satoru, me going down." Sasuke the ". was found" heavy Satoru Sasuke fly aboard the eagle. "Art! Katong, the Australian dragon fire" Sasuke I move to the scene of Madara and Hashirama. How were talking about something until now. I'm impatient little bay. Even judging from the "story, fellow of you is between columns , including you all not to observable only to involve an infinite Tsukiyomi. yours, became stronger than before I know, but. Na than me You're not even trying to fight against him. what is the aim? " Na guy does hear the story as usual ".....,." 's pillar between Madara "! ...." No way the pillars Madara ( evil smile) "Yes, it is.'s trump my" rain begin to rain on the battlefield. "Rain?" Madara / pillar between two people both find Sasuke who is in the sky. "I see,. Now I get it" door between trees stop attacks on Shinobu Union, notice Sasuke empty. "I break the tree is impossible. Nara.'s Up breaking the flower" Sasuke to increase hands-on Sasuke, Dragon of lightning appear in the sky. "Tire with thunder. Giraffe!" Sasuke large explosion occurs. "We're well done, Sasuke." Bay "...... out of the kid but because ...." Madara Obito is solidly guard petals with a black object! ! ". Trying to be a kill you to first? Or wanted to force a hand in such a thing," Obito branch growth comes a lot from the tree. "Damn, that was Susa function question mark!" Sasuke to be sucked all the branches. "No flying god of thunder ..., I do miss." Door between sand suddenly appeared, to guard the attack. Sasuke safe landing. ". .... Or shadow reached Orochimaru" Obito "kill Sasuke this.'s eagle" Raikage Raikage Osoikakari likely at any moment to Sasuke "Preface, Raikage. guy is a friend of here." Tsunade Raikage: "Nu ~U ~U~u~u" plump Gaara "seems to have time for." Sasuke ". Ah" "pathetic Kage We seems to have lived." Madara Well, "Grandma?, that tree Naruto Become larger eat chakra, ten tail .... "Well Well ... become a tree explanatory power of legend . known "such a thing" Tsunade "This is the final race!'re going Kage! ! " Shinobu Union "getーーーーーー!!" reunion! ! ! The ... continue to talk Naruto 648 Thank you for reading poor piece of writing length. Is welcome to teach us there is a sense.

D R E X

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I just read a Spoiler ( or a predicion :D) for chapter 647 but I'm not sure if it's real or not :/ I found it on a japanese side (Here is the link: ) and used Google Translation...but all I could understand was something like this

Sasuke looks at naruto
He asks hiruzen for help
The hokage say okay!!!
Madara laughs
It starts raining
Obito says something
Obito uses a jutsu
Sasuke falls down
Sand saves him

Where did you get it ?

Thorium

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Believe me if spoilers were online from a Sunday, we'd get the scans of it (like a couple of chapters ago where the Chinese version was leaked).

Status
Not open for further replies.