Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

from what i see this is not MS is PMS. now sasuke is Perfect setting for a final villain.
naruto definetly need to get that message from the toad.
Hard to make an argument for Naruto in a Sasuke battle now.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto may have rasenshuriken, but if he cant hit sasuke with a normal rasengan, then rasenshuriken isn't much better. naruto needs to learn some insane jutsu to beat sasuke. and to even become hokage seems almost impossible unless another time skip. sasuke gets stronger and stronger by the minute, while naruto remains the same.........I hope when naruto gets his moment he crushes sasuke or pein or madara or whoever.

ToadSageJiraiya

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what does the p stand for in pms....also maybe there is a time skip but only for naruto like kishi said naruto has to wait so maybe he goes to the toad mountain until 2009 then comes bak or even longer idk but the toads will make him so much faster and he will learn jutsus with hand signs he will be at the maximum b/c saskue is on the move and unless naruto does something no one will beat saskue b/c he is gonna be stronger than madara and pein in a matter of time...itachi might have given saskue ms but b/c he beat him maybe he got the pms i dont rlly know...all i do no is the spoilers still contain saskue which is pissing me off

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto may have rasenshuriken, but if he cant hit sasuke with a normal rasengan, then rasenshuriken isn't much better. naruto needs to learn some insane jutsu to beat sasuke. and to even become hokage seems almost impossible unless another time skip. sasuke gets stronger and stronger by the minute, while naruto remains the same.........I hope when naruto gets his moment he crushes sasuke or pein or madara or whoever.
he need also wind jutsus he only haves 1 that he can better not use
also I think shippuuden is not the final end there will be a time skip where sasuke is training with madara and sasuke will surpass madara and kill him , naruto is also training with the toads than he is strong enough to beat sasuke in the end and becomes hokage

Last edited:

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if sasuke kills anyone else ill crap my pants and question kishi. because sasuke has killed enough poeple. orochimaru, deidara, itachi. thats ENOUGH. if he kills madara or pein or tsunade. ill just freak out. i hope naruto learns the craziest jutsu and shuts him up!

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">naruto gonna have to get stronger soon, with maadara and pein coming after him while sasuke is coming after konoha.</div>