Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Alright, so I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and I was mind f'd and amazed to say the least. It's in my top 5 anime of all time.

Though, during the end battle against 'Father', Mustang was forced into doing the Human Transmutation. He lost his eye sight in the process, but I don't remember him getting anything in return. Equivelant Exchange is to take something, but in return give something of equal value. So, my question is; Why didn't Mustang get anything in return?

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Don't know... Good question.
My favorite part of the series is when Kimblee comes in at the end and saves Edward from Pride, by brutally insulting Pride's...pride. Then walks off in the sea of souls, waving his hat as goodbye to Edward and Pride. Epicness at its finest.

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Don't know... Good question.
My favorite part of the series is when Kimblee comes in at the end and saves Edward from Pride, by brutally insulting Pride's...pride. Then walks off in the sea of souls, waving his hat as goodbye to Edward and Pride. Epicness at its finest.
Errr, it bothers me lol. Because everybody else whose done it got something in exchange. And he's my favorite character, you can't do that to him xd Yeah, that was an epic moment - But what scene in FMA isn't epic? Aha. I personally liked when Mustang went crazy on Envy, and burned him/her.

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When he saw Truth, he gained clapping alchemy, it was equivalent exchange for seeing him.

Besides he gained his eye sight back later using the philosophers stone. If anything he became so much stronger because of that experience.

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's been along time since I watched it but didn't he do it to save Edward and his brother wouldn't that be what he got in exchange. Also thought series was epic def. top 5
No, I think he was forced by Bradley, when he stabbed the two swords into his hands. Then Pride went on with the Transmutation. Gosh, it bothers me though lol.

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When he saw Truth, he gained clapping alchemy, it was equivalent exchange for seeing him.

Besides he gained his eye sight back later using the philosophers stone. If anything he became so much stronger because of that experience.
Oh, okay. Yeah I just read it on the Wiki, and it said that. Good, now my confusion stops, aha. Yeah, I think so to.

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Idk I was too busy watchin how raw Father was then he gets trolled, but why did they need Mustang to do a transmutation circle anyway
Aww, I don't think he got trolled. He wasn't able to hold 'Gods' power, and he lost alot of the power that was able to contain it, so it's reasonable. And since they didn't have 5 people that did the Human Transmutation to sacrifice, they needed one more.

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Aww, I don't think he got trolled. He wasn't able to hold 'Gods' power, and he lost alot of the power that was able to contain it, so it's reasonable. And since they didn't have 5 people that did the Human Transmutation to sacrifice, they needed one more.
Father was too calm the whole time he could create a mini sun in a instant he should've killed everyone, it seem like he wasn't even tryin he could've flew up and just created anything to destroy Ed em

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Father was too calm the whole time he could create a mini sun in a instant he should've killed everyone, it seem like he wasn't even tryin he could've flew up and just created anything to destroy Ed em
Well yeah, since he had all that power, he thought he was invincible. But Van Hoenhime (I think thats how its spelled) and Scar made a trap he didn't know about, so it countered his circle and made him weaker. Thats when he needed the Philosopher stone, but got destroyed since he was weak at the time. Personally I think the anime/manga was great, nothing should be changed :) Except I want more episodes :(

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well yeah, since he had all that power, he thought he was invincible. But Van Hoenhime (I think thats how its spelled) and Scar made a trap he didn't know about, so it countered his circle and made him weaker. Thats when he needed the Philosopher stone, but got destroyed since he was weak at the time. Personally I think the anime/manga was great, nothing should be changed :) Except I want more episodes :(
Yea Hohenheim made him lose those millions of ppl energy that helped create the philosopher stone, but even then Father was to powerful for them stop idk why they didn't let him go all out on Ed em

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yea Hohenheim made him lose those millions of ppl energy that helped create the philosopher stone, but even then Father was to powerful for them stop idk why they didn't let him go all out on Ed em
Well they were trying to stop him, and were failing. Though he was still losing power continuously because he couldn't contain 'God'. And 'They'? Aha sorry i'm not following.