Not open for further replies.

d3juan1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a spoiler of the entire 563 chapter. could be fake could be real. you all decide and we'll find out next week. its a good read either way. definitly sounds like it could be real to me. if not, oh well. enjoy the read anyway.

Madara is flying in the air heading towards wherever Tobi is at the moment.

Madara: This is not what I had planned, what have you been up to Tobi?

Madara flashbacks to when he was alive. We see him as a very elderly man, he is lying in bed looking close to death. Standing next to him is Zetsu.

Zetsu: Madara sama the final step has been completed. I kidnapped the child you had selected. The merging has been successful; he is unconscious in the other room and soon will be returned to his family.
Madara: Zetsu, this is not the final step, merely the first. The time shall come when the Uchiha will once again require a true leader, there shall come a time when they will once more require Uchiha Madarra to lead them to freedom and I will be there for them.
Zetsu: Yes Madara sama
Madara: Have you passed on my message to the new clan head?
Zetsu: Yes, Uchiha Fugaku has been informed
Madara:...and his reply
Zetsu: as we expected. He said in respect to you he shall not reveal your existence to Konoha or anyone else. However he saw no signs of such things coming to pass and has no intention of ever enacting that plan
Madara: Of course he doesn’t, all he sees is what is before his eyes now, he hasn’t learned to see the future yet but he will. He will soon see the distrust and hate and there will come the point when he must make a choice and he will make that choice as an Uchiha!
Zetsu: I will be unable to do much in your absence, I
Madara: That is of no consequence, I already have someone to enact my will until that day.
Zetsu: Who?!!
Madara laughs quietly: Someone that not even you’re aware of. He died long before the formation of the hidden villages, he will be perfect to enact my will.
Zetsu:...
Madara: He was never as strong as me...but he was unique, he will be perfect to enact my will. You will be his guide, inform him completely of our plans and what is required of him and give him your loyalty as you have done me until my return.
Madara: But first Zetsu, my life force is pretty low, I cannot bring him back on my own, make one of your special clones to assist me.

Scene Switch to Kabuto/Muu

Kabuto stands over Onoki’s body looking down on him

Kabuto/Mu: Now how I would like to do some tests on you Tsuchikage, that flying ability of yours could be quite useful but for now you die.

Mu suddenly jumps to one side as giant hand of sand comes crashing down where he was standing. You see Gaara floating nearby on some sand

Kabuto/Mu: finally stopped watching from the sidelines eh kazekage
Gaara: No, I was just diverting your attention

Suddenly a rasenshuriken strikes into Mu’s midrift and envelopes him. From behind Mu we see naruto and Bee appear.

Naruto: Did we make it in time?!
Gaara: Let me seal him first.
Naruto: Where is Madarra?!
Gaara (as he’s sealing away Mu): I don’t know where he’s gone he defeated the Tsuchikage and just left.
Kabuto/Mu: He’s gone to have words with Tobi, who knows he may even help us out by killing him kukuku not that it matters for you, Madara is still too much for your alliance to handle.
Gaara: We’ll take care of him just as we have done with you!
Kabuto/Mu: You think so? Kukuku, well i’m done with this pawn anyway, so do what you will with him.

The sand covering Mu rises to his head and completely seals him in.

Bee: What now fool, who we going to school?!
Gaara: We’re going to retreat for the moment, we need a battle plan on how to handle Madara
Naruto:...Uhchiha Madara, can you guys look after my body for a while?
Gaara:?!!
Bee: you goin in for some intel?
Naruto: Yeh, we’re going to need the Kyuubi on this one.

Naruto appears standing before the cage of the Kyuubi, the Kyubbi growls at him.
Kyubbi: What do you want Naruto?!
Naruto: We need to talk about Madarra

Scene switch to Uchiha madara

Madara is still flying somewhere thinking about the past

The aged Madara is sitting in a high backed stone chair, the uchiha crest is on the wall behind him. Zetsu stand in front of him with something standing next to him.

Zetsu: The special clone is ready Madarra sama
Madara: Good, there is barely any time left.
Zetsu: What do you plan do do with it, it’s not strong enough to see through our plans, it will have to see through many years and battles yet.
Madara: I’m well aware of its capabilities Zetsu. It will suffice. I plan on using the rebirth technique to bring back my brothers soul and implant it into this clone and then finally use Izanagi to bring that body to life.
Zetsu: Bring it to life?!
Madara: Yes, though I do not have the strength or energy anymore to make it completely human I will bring it back partway, enough to suit for our needs.
Madarra: goodbye my friend , the next time we meet is when we wage war with Konoha
Zetsu: Goodbye Madara Sama, it was an honour.

Madara: *Geddo Rinne Tensei no jutsu*. We see the rebirth demon arise from the ground behind Zetsu and the clone. Madarra focuses in concentration and its mouth opens, a soul shoots out and into the special clone. The mouth closes and the begins do disappear back into the ground.

Madara: and now for the final act

Madara activates Izanagi and we see the body of the clone changing slowly all the way from its feet up to its head. As the change begins to reach its head the scene changes to a view from behind Zetsu and the clone and we see his head change and hair grow out. Madarra drops his hands and looks deathly fatigued.

Madara: You will no longer be known by your former name my brother. You are to be my tool to enact my will. You are to be my instrument to help raise the Uchiha clan back to its former glory. You will therefore from this day forward be known as Tobi.

Madara breathes heavily as his last breaths come close, Zetsu moves forward to support him as he is about to fall forward.
Madara: Zetsu here will be your guide, he will inform you of our plans and all that is required of you, serve me well brother.

We see Madara’s head drop as he dies. The scene changes to Edo Madara in the present flying through the air.
Madara: How have you served me all this time brother?!
Kabuto: Sorry for disturbing you
Madara:?!! What do you want?
Kabuto: I thought that i would enlighten you to what has happened since your passing, I thought you might be interested in some of the things that your partner has been up to.
Madarra:?!

Scene Switch to Tobi

Tobi is in the middle of a wooded area, he is seated on a fallen log the previous jinchurrikis are around him. Zetsu stands in front.

Zetsu: What do you plan to do now Tobi? I can sense him coming he’ll be here pretty soon.
Tobi: I have no intention of letting him get in the way, i have come too far. Whose side are you on Zetsu, who will you choose to serve?

Zetsu flashbacks. He is standing in front of the Tobi clone. Tobi is dressed in a robe and his face is covered with a mask.
Tobi clone: So that is why he brought me back in this disgusting form.
Zetsu:..
Tobi clone: I Refuse
Zetsu:?!!
Tobi clone: This was all he was able to accomplish?! This is what my sacrifice amounted to?!! For the Uchiha clan to become the lapdogs of the Senju?!! I sacrificed myself for him and our clan once and now he has done the same, we are now even!!
Tobi clone: He has had his chance to live and now it will be my turn. I will decide how best to mould the future with the legacy my brother has given me. Will you follow me Zetsu?
Zetsu: Madara sama’s last command was for me to give you my loyalties, I shall serve his blood as I served him Tobi. But what do you plan do if you are not going to follow the plan.
Tobi clone: My brother has set things up pretty well, I’ll need to decide how to use all these pawns properly but one thing is clear.
Tobi clone: I cannot allow him to ever return to spoil my plans
Zetsu: How do you plan to accomplish that, things have already been set in to motion with Uchiha Fugaku it is now all just a matter of time?!
Tobi clone: That is why our first major move is going to be the complete and utter annihilation of the Uchiha clan!!
Zetsu:!!!

The flashback ends with Zetsu looking at Tobi.

Tobi: I have always served Madara sama...but this is not him it is an edo golem, in his absence I follow you Tobi.
Tobi: Then go and take the former hosts with you, you will take my place in the attack until I deal with him.
Zetsu: But you will need them to fight him! You cannot defeat him on your own?!!
Tobi: His eyes are the original ones that released the Rinnegan, he is also much stronger, if he has the rinnegan in his edo form then he will easily be able to seize control of them from me.
Madara: You are right about that little brother
Tobi/Zetsu:!!!

We see Madara standing on a tree branch a little way off, his face is distorted in rage

Madara: Not that I will require them, I will destroy you with these two hands murderer of the Uchiha clan!!!

Next Week: Uchiha Madara vs Tobi

serpiente clan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a spoiler of the entire 563 chapter. could be fake could be real. you all decide and we'll find out next week. its a good read either way. definitly sounds like it could be real to me. if not, oh well. enjoy the read anyway.

Madara is flying in the air heading towards wherever Tobi is at the moment.

Madara: This is not what I had planned, what have you been up to Tobi?

Madara flashbacks to when he was alive. We see him as a very elderly man, he is lying in bed looking close to death. Standing next to him is Zetsu.

Zetsu: Madara sama the final step has been completed. I kidnapped the child you had selected. The merging has been successful; he is unconscious in the other room and soon will be returned to his family.
Madara: Zetsu, this is not the final step, merely the first. The time shall come when the Uchiha will once again require a true leader, there shall come a time when they will once more require Uchiha Madarra to lead them to freedom and I will be there for them.
Madara: Have you passed on my message to the new clan head?
Zetsu: Yes, Uchiha Fugaku has been informed
Madara:...and his reply
Zetsu: as we expected. He said in respect to you he shall not reveal your existence to Konoha or anyone else. However he saw no signs of such things coming to pass and has no intention of ever enacting that plan
Madara: Of course he doesn’t, all he sees is what is before his eyes now, he hasn’t learned to see the future yet but he will. He will soon see the distrust and hate and there will come the point when he must make a choice and he will make that choice as an Uchiha!
Zetsu: I will be unable to do much in your absence, I
Madara: That is of no consequence, I already have someone to enact my will until that day.
Zetsu: Who?!!
Madara laughs quietly: Someone that not even you’re aware of. He died long before the formation of the hidden villages, he will be perfect to enact my will.
Madara: He was never as strong as me...but he was unique, he will be perfect to enact my will. You will be his guide, inform him completely of our plans and what is required of him and give him your loyalty as you have done me until my return.
Madara: But first Zetsu, my life force is pretty low, I cannot bring him back on my own, make one of your special clones to assist me.

Kabuto/Mu: Now how I would like to do some tests on you Tsuchikage, that flying ability of yours could be quite useful but for now you die.

Mu suddenly jumps to one side as giant hand of sand comes crashing down where he was standing. You see Gaara floating nearby on some sand

Kabuto/Mu: finally stopped watching from the sidelines eh kazekage
Gaara: No, I was just diverting your attention

Suddenly a rasenshuriken strikes into Mu’s midrift and envelopes him. From behind Mu we see naruto and Bee appear.

Naruto: Did we make it in time?!
Gaara: Let me seal him first.
Naruto: Where is Madarra?!
Gaara (as he’s sealing away Mu): I don’t know where he’s gone he defeated the Tsuchikage and just left.
Kabuto/Mu: He’s gone to have words with Tobi, who knows he may even help us out by killing him kukuku not that it matters for you, Madara is still too much for your alliance to handle.
Gaara: We’ll take care of him just as we have done with you!
Kabuto/Mu: You think so? Kukuku, well i’m done with this pawn anyway, so do what you will with him.

The sand covering Mu rises to his head and completely seals him in.

Bee: What now fool, who we going to school?!
Gaara: We’re going to retreat for the moment, we need a battle plan on how to handle Madara
Naruto:...Uhchiha Madara, can you guys look after my body for a while?
Gaara:?!!
Bee: you goin in for some intel?
Naruto: Yeh, we’re going to need the Kyuubi on this one.

Naruto appears standing before the cage of the Kyuubi, the Kyubbi growls at him.
Kyubbi: What do you want Naruto?!
Naruto: We need to talk about Madarra

Scene switch to Uchiha madara

Madara is still flying somewhere thinking about the past

The aged Madara is sitting in a high backed stone chair, the uchiha crest is on the wall behind him. Zetsu stand in front of him with something standing next to him.

Zetsu: The special clone is ready Madarra sama
Madara: Good, there is barely any time left.
Zetsu: What do you plan do do with it, it’s not strong enough to see through our plans, it will have to see through many years and battles yet.
Madara: I’m well aware of its capabilities Zetsu. It will suffice. I plan on using the rebirth technique to bring back my brothers soul and implant it into this clone and then finally use Izanagi to bring that body to life.
Zetsu: Bring it to life?!
Madara: Yes, though I do not have the strength or energy anymore to make it completely human I will bring it back partway, enough to suit for our needs.
Madarra: goodbye my friend , the next time we meet is when we wage war with Konoha
Zetsu: Goodbye Madara Sama, it was an honour.

Madara: *Geddo Rinne Tensei no jutsu*. We see the rebirth demon arise from the ground behind Zetsu and the clone. Madarra focuses in concentration and its mouth opens, a soul shoots out and into the special clone. The mouth closes and the begins do disappear back into the ground.

Madara: and now for the final act

Madara activates Izanagi and we see the body of the clone changing slowly all the way from its feet up to its head. As the change begins to reach its head the scene changes to a view from behind Zetsu and the clone and we see his head change and hair grow out. Madarra drops his hands and looks deathly fatigued.

Madara: You will no longer be known by your former name my brother. You are to be my tool to enact my will. You are to be my instrument to help raise the Uchiha clan back to its former glory. You will therefore from this day forward be known as Tobi.

Madara breathes heavily as his last breaths come close, Zetsu moves forward to support him as he is about to fall forward.
Madara: Zetsu here will be your guide, he will inform you of our plans and all that is required of you, serve me well brother.

We see Madara’s head drop as he dies. The scene changes to Edo Madara in the present flying through the air.
Madara: How have you served me all this time brother?!
Kabuto: Sorry for disturbing you
Madara:?!! What do you want?
Kabuto: I thought that i would enlighten you to what has happened since your passing, I thought you might be interested in some of the things that your partner has been up to.
Madarra:?!

Scene Switch to Tobi

Tobi is in the middle of a wooded area, he is seated on a fallen log the previous jinchurrikis are around him. Zetsu stands in front.

Zetsu: What do you plan to do now Tobi? I can sense him coming he’ll be here pretty soon.
Tobi: I have no intention of letting him get in the way, i have come too far. Whose side are you on Zetsu, who will you choose to serve?

Zetsu flashbacks. He is standing in front of the Tobi clone. Tobi is dressed in a robe and his face is covered with a mask.
Tobi clone: So that is why he brought me back in this disgusting form.
Zetsu:..
Tobi clone: I Refuse
Zetsu:?!!
Tobi clone: This was all he was able to accomplish?! This is what my sacrifice amounted to?!! For the Uchiha clan to become the lapdogs of the Senju?!! I sacrificed myself for him and our clan once and now he has done the same, we are now even!!
Tobi clone: He has had his chance to live and now it will be my turn. I will decide how best to mould the future with the legacy my brother has given me. Will you follow me Zetsu?
Zetsu: Madara sama’s last command was for me to give you my loyalties, I shall serve his blood as I served him Tobi. But what do you plan do if you are not going to follow the plan.
Tobi clone: My brother has set things up pretty well, I’ll need to decide how to use all these pawns properly but one thing is clear.
Tobi clone: I cannot allow him to ever return to spoil my plans
Zetsu: How do you plan to accomplish that, things have already been set in to motion with Uchiha Fugaku it is now all just a matter of time?!
Tobi clone: That is why our first major move is going to be the complete and utter annihilation of the Uchiha clan!!
Zetsu:!!!

The flashback ends with Zetsu looking at Tobi.

Tobi: I have always served Madara sama...but this is not him it is an edo golem, in his absence I follow you Tobi.
Tobi: Then go and take the former hosts with you, you will take my place in the attack until I deal with him.
Zetsu: But you will need them to fight him! You cannot defeat him on your own?!!
Tobi: His eyes are the original ones that released the Rinnegan, he is also much stronger, if he has the rinnegan in his edo form then he will easily be able to seize control of them from me.
Madara: You are right about that little brother
Tobi/Zetsu:!!!

We see Madara standing on a tree branch a little way off, his face is distorted in rage

Madara: Not that I will require them, I will destroy you with these two hands murderer of the Uchiha clan!!!

Next Week: Uchiha Madara vs Tobi
fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Now it's obvious this is fake...

d3juan1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its fake m8 , read that ^

how would the real naruto not know what happened.. he has a clone there, and the clones and real are linked
dude you are totally stuck on proving to me that this is fake huh? he meant in time to save onoki. real or fake i thought this would be a good read for the members of naruto so i'm sharing it with you all. if its real, fine. if its fake thats fine too. just enjoy the read.

Status
Not open for further replies.