[Spoiler] Another proof visual genjutsu can't affect nagato!

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its very rare for me to make a thread, but I need to make one for this because this is a possible answer to all itachi vs nagato thread.

ok so for everyone that haven't read the chapter yet just go here first to avoid spoilers:

just want to point out that this is another possibility that nagato can't get affected by VISUAL GENJUTSU.

just this one page can mean alot:
You must be registered for see images

right, sound genjutsu. sasuke and itachi(known to be master of genjutsu) was AFFECTED by a sound genjutsu from a part 1 character. so why did I say it can be a proof that nagato can't be affected by visual genjutsu?

1. itachi was an edo, sound genjutsu and even sasuke's genjutsu affects him and if it wasn't for sasuke he got no way of escaping or breaking it.

2. we all know itachi, in his every fight he uses genjutsu to his target, regardless.. he faced oro, deidara, kakashi, sasuke, and bee, itachi used some sort of genjutsu on them.

3. we all notice one thing, HE NEVER USED ANY KIND OF VISUAL GENJUTSU ON NAGATO

so the reason why he didn't use one on nagato?

Rinnegan is a superior doujutsu to sharingan, he can't cast any visual genjutsu to nagato because of that. recent manga just proves that edo tensei can get affected by sound genjutsu,sasuke also managed to use visual genjutsu on itachi even if he was under koto amatsukami.

there is no other reason why itachi didn't even try to use visual genjutsu to nagato , its just that nagato or the rinnegan itself is immune from a sharingan's genjutsu and not because of his edo state.

this chapter also proves that genjutsu in general is NOT nagato's weakness, fact is its everyone's weakness..as long as this ninja can hear sound anyone can get affected by it.

(no fanboy reply, bring in proofs, manga links that will back up your statement pls.)
ok this enclosed statement is just for those who will want to debate that my conclusion is wrong and nagato can still get affected by visual genjutsu regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira was Righteous

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree and it's even logic. Sharingan can't see sound. I've said that before. The reason why even Rinnengan could do nothing against Jirayas genjutsu was because Rinnengan can't see "sound". But that doesn't mean a visual genjutsu(sharingan genjutsu for example) could work on a Rinnengan user. They are not cast the same way. +rep

true enigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read your post and u say give only facts but u dont support your thoery with facts, just an assumption, if u say only give facts u have to back up what u say with it, not "itachi didnt use it so he must be immune"its seems like somthing a nagato fanboy would write. No offense.

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree :scorps:
i agree it is odd that Itachi didn't use genjutsu on Nagato like he does vs every opponent he faces
I agree and it's even logic. Sharingan can't see sound. I've said that before. The reason why even Rinnengan could do nothing against Jirayas genjutsu was because Rinnengan can't see "sound". But that doesn't mean a visual genjutsu(sharingan genjutsu for example) could work on a Rinnengan user. They are not cast the same way. +rep
it may not be a concrete proof guys but its still a possibility. and thanks for the rep.

I read your post and u say give only facts but u dont support your thoery with facts, just an assumption, if u say only give facts u have to back up what u say with it, not "itachi didnt use it so he must be immune"its seems like somthing a nagato fanboy would write. No offense.
I provided some facts, that sharingan users was also affected by sound based genjutsu and sasuke manages to put edo itachi which is under koto amatsukami to another genjutsu.

If you read carefully I said its a "possiblity". with this chapter it just makes it more clear on as to why itachi never used genjutsu to nagato. My point is, there is more proof that shows rinnegan can't get affected by sharingan's genjutsu than visual genjutsu can affect nagato.

I only say you need proofs for replying because if you try to debate with me here better show some proofs or even hint mentioned in the manga to backup your claim.

so I'll ask you this question, why do you think itachi never resorted to use genjutsu to nagato even if we all know he WILL try to use some sort of genjutsu with his every fight?

Last edited:

Zato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its very rare for me to make a thread, but I need to make one for this because this is a possible answer to all itachi vs nagato thread.

ok so for everyone that haven't read the chapter yet just go here first to avoid spoilers:

just want to point out that this is another possibility that nagato can't get affected by VISUAL GENJUTSU.

right, sound genjutsu. sasuke and itachi(known to be master of genjutsu) was AFFECTED by a sound genjutsu from a part 1 character. so why did I say it can be a proof that nagato can't be affected by visual genjutsu?

1. itachi was an edo, sound genjutsu and even sasuke's genjutsu affects him and if it wasn't for sasuke he got no way of escaping or breaking it.

2. we all know itachi, in his every fight he uses genjutsu to his target, regardless.. he faced oro, deidara, kakashi, sasuke, and bee, itachi used some sort of genjutsu on them.

Rinnegan is a superior doujutsu to sharingan, he can't cast any visual genjutsu to nagato because of that. recent manga just proves that edo tensei can get affected by sound genjutsu,sasuke also managed to use visual genjutsu on itachi even if he was under koto amatsukami.

there is no other reason why itachi didn't even try to use visual genjutsu to nagato , its just that nagato or the rinnegan itself is immune from a sharingan's genjutsu and not because of his edo state.

this chapter also proves that genjutsu in general is NOT nagato's weakness, fact is its everyone's weakness..as long as this ninja can hear sound anyone can get affected by it.

no fanboy reply, bring in proofs, manga links that will back up your statement pls.
Don't you think you should follow your own advice? Where is your proof and facts? Not saying you are wrong but you are basing all of this on assumption. There is a lot of could of would of in this manga. If Kishi wanted it to be known that Nagato couldn't be caught in a visual genjutsu then it would have said something about it by this time. It would also mean that Itachi indeed knows well about the Rinnegan as well but we see that he doesn't because he didn't even know what Chibku Tensei even was.

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you think you should follow your own advice? Where is your proof and facts? Not saying you are wrong but you are basing all of this on assumption. There is a lot of could of would of in this manga. If Kishi wanted it to be known that Nagato couldn't be caught in a visual genjutsu then it would have said something about it by this time. It would also mean that Itachi indeed knows well about the Rinnegan as well but we see that he doesn't because he didn't even know what Chibku Tensei even was.
my theory: nagato can't get effected by visual genjutsu

some facts to support my theory:

then you already read my conclusion.

I can say its a valid and logical analysis. I have my basis to support my theory not like you who can't explain why itachi never uses genjutsu to nagato.

Zato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my theory: nagato can't get effected by visual genjutsu

some facts to support my theory:

then you already read my conclusion.

I can say its a valid and logical analysis. I have my basis to support my theory not like you who can't explain why itachi never uses genjutsu to nagato.
When did he EVER have time to use his genjutsu on Nagato? He hit Nagato was amateratsu and then the next time we see Itachi is when Itachi is saving Naruto and Bee from Nagato with his Susanoo and then Nagato uses Chibaku Tensei. So why do you keep trying to push this? Itachi never had the chance to use it on him.

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did he EVER have time to use his genjutsu on Nagato? He hit Nagato was amateratsu and then the next time we see Itachi is when Itachi is saving Naruto and Bee from Nagato with his Susanoo and then Nagato uses Chibaku Tensei. So why do you keep trying to push this? Itachi never had the chance to use it on him.
doesn't have time?lol.you contradict yourself with that bolded part..he got all his time when naruto and bee fought nagato. he could've used genjutsu instead of amaterasu on nagato, he could've used genjutsu when he tries to save naruto and bee from nagato's grasp, he could've used genjutsu even before nagato throws the CT core.

its just not itachi's style to not use genjutsu in his entire fight, he got ALL the time my dear.

Zato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
doesn't have time?lol.he got all his time when naruto and bee fought nagato. he could've used genjutsu instead of amaterasu on nagato, he could've used genjutsu when he tries to save naruto and bee from nagato's grasp, he could've used genjutsu even before nagato throws the CT core.

its just not itachi's style to not use genjutsu in his entire fight, he got ALL the time my dear.
Okay now you are theory crafting... Its obvious he used amateratsu on Nagato to stop him and his bird summon. Also how can he use his genjutsu on Nagato when Nagato had shared vision with his summons he created around him after he caught Naruto? Remember that it was the shared vision that allowed him to catch Bee when Bee was attacking. How can he catch Nagato in a genjutsu when you are not even sure Nagato is even looking at Itachi? STOP MAKING THINGS UP. Itachi never had a chance to use a genjutsu on Nagato nowhere in that fight and your trying to base something off of pure assumptions and theory crafting.

This is just a failed thread and your trying to push this with no facts at all.

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It may not be concrete proof but it shows that sound genjutsu is dangerous regardless of who you are, so it doesn't necessarily make genjutsu Nagato's weakness.

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay now you are theory crafting... Its obvious he used amateratsu on Nagato to stop him and his bird summon. Also how can he use his genjutsu on Nagato when Nagato had shared vision with his summons he created around him after he caught Naruto? Remember that it was the shared vision that allowed him to catch Bee when Bee was attacking. How can he catch Nagato in a genjutsu when you are not even sure Nagato is even looking at Itachi? STOP MAKING THINGS UP. Itachi never had a chance to use a genjutsu on Nagato nowhere in that fight and your trying to base something off of pure assumptions and theory crafting.

This is just a failed thread and your trying to push this with no facts at all.
lol as I have said, bring in manga proofs that will back up your claim.

right here, its clear that nagato looked directly at itachi. that moment is only one of the million chances itachi can put nagato under genjutsu.

if itachi wants he can make nagato look at him, that was his style after all. using genjutsu to overcome his opponents.

Kinimaster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(no fanboy reply, bring in proofs, manga links that will back up your statement pls.)
ok this enclosed statement is just for those who will want to debate that my conclusion is wrong and nagato can still get affected by visual genjutsu regardless.
He didnt use Genjutsu on Nagato of course because Kabuto was controlling him, so he could free him, Have you seen an Edo Shinobi under Genjutsu? Itachi can be affected by Genjutsu just because he freed himself from Kabuto's control.

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didnt use Genjutsu on Nagato of course because Kabuto was controlling him, so he could free him, Have you seen an Edo Shinobi under Genjutsu? Itachi can be affected by Genjutsu just because he freed himself from Kabuto's control.
That's bs imo. Regardless of being an edo or not genjutsu will affect you.

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we just saw an edo shinobi under genjutsu... read the latest chapter.

itachi is still under koto amatsukami's control. genjutsu on top of genjutsu baby. never in the manga shows that edo's under summoners control can't get affected. if what you say is true, then koto amatsukami should have not work on itachi in the first place because he was under kabuto's control that time.

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. What would putting Kabuto under Genjutsu do?

2. Nagato was being controller, while Itachi is not.

3. How does this prove he can't be affected with Visual Genjutsu? What does Sound Genjutsu have to do with Visual?

Kinimaster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we just saw an edo shinobi under genjutsu... read the latest chapter.

itachi is still under koto amatsukami's control. genjutsu on top of genjutsu baby. never in the manga shows that edo's under summoners control can't get affected. if what you say is true, then koto amatsukami should have not work on itachi in the first place because he was under kabuto's control that time.
Koto rewrited Edo, not Itachi's mind, when a Shinobi is under Kabuto's control it can be controlled by two minds depending on how much Kabuto wants to control them, therefore Genjutsu wont work, because Kabuto will release them everytime. Itachi got caught just because he only has his mind in control of his body. Nagato until manga proves otherwise will get caught in any form of Genjutsu, just as Itachi can get caught in visual like Kurenai's and Sasuke's.

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. What would putting Kabuto under Genjutsu do?

2. Nagato was being controller, while Itachi is not.

3. How does this prove he can't be affected with Visual Genjutsu? What does Sound Genjutsu have to do with Visual?
1. I'm not talking about kabuto here.

2. itachi was also in kabuto's control when he was affected by koto amatsukami, a visual genjutsu from sharingan.

3. read again and try to understand my post.