[Spoilers] Spoiler about BlackBeard!!!!!

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk if you guys have read the latest chapter, but BlackBeard has never slept in his life. That alone is a pretty amazing revelation, and Buggy calling him a monster...

But that was not the spoiler!!

It's revealed in the One Piece Magazine (vol. 8) that BlackBeard has 2 younger sisters!!

Thoughts about this?? Does this have anything to do with the 3 skulls on his Jolly Roger? And is this maybe related to why BB has 2 or 3 DF's?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk if you guys have read the latest chapter, but BlackBeard has never slept in his life. That alone is a pretty amazing revelation, and Buggy calling him a monster...

But that was not the spoiler!!

It's revealed in the One Piece Magazine (vol. 8) that BlackBeard has 2 younger sisters!!

Thoughts about this?? Does this have anything to do with the 3 skulls on his Jolly Roger? And is this maybe related to why BB has 2 or 3 DF's?
Link to that magazine article?

Also it hasn't actually been "confirmed" yet Buggy said he saw him not sleep during their time but was Buggy awake 3 days as well? Then he goes to say "I heard" which isn't exactly a confirmation either.

I just noticed some confusion in the phrasing as well
You must be registered for see images

The chapter starts explaining them meet then says they fought for 3 days then the next page says 4 days later. So is that 4 days later from the start of the chapter(1 day after fight) or 4 days after fight? Buggy says he didn't sleep for the last few days of the truce. So I'm wondering if the time frame was 4 days or 7? Did Teach not sleep through 4 nights(3 battle/1 truce) or did he not sleep through 7 (3 battle / 4 truce)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: MadaraReturns

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to that magazine article?

Also it hasn't actually been "confirmed" yet Buggy said he saw him not sleep during their time but was Buggy awake 3 days as well? Then he goes to say "I heard" which isn't exactly a confirmation either.

I just noticed some confusion in the phrasing as well
You must be registered for see images

The chapter starts explaining them meet then says they fought for 3 days then the next page says 4 days later. So is that 4 days later from the start of the chapter(1 day after fight) or 4 days after fight? Buggy says he didn't sleep for the last few days of the truce. So I'm wondering if the time frame was 4 days or 7? Did Teach not sleep through 4 nights(3 battle/1 truce) or did he not sleep through 7 (3 battle / 4 truce)
I think the narrator means 4 days later (so it was the fourth day when he said that), the battle lastee 3 days and 3 nights, so the narrator is talking about the 4th day after the 3rd night.

And Buggy clearly knows something more, he said "it's not that simple, he's a monster".. I think Buggy woke up at night and caught blackbeard being fully awake doing something I guess

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a great video explaining it all done by Tekking101. He also goes into theories about the matter so yeah I would definitely recommend watching it if you haven't.

Link:
You must be registered for see medias
**** that annoying twat. There's much better one-piece videos and channels like joy boys

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto