39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dan's Spirit Transformation Technique!
You must be registered for see images
How many of you guys lost hope that it will ever be shown!?

Well, I for once lost hope, cuz the Impure World Reincarnation was released and every reincarnated person was able to control themselves, which means they wouldn't attacked and used any techniques.
But, the technique was shown :D, and it was something. . . . . . . . . well, different than usual. :y :D

Something off topic!

If You Like Naruto Quizzes Check This Out:

I make quizzes about Naruto, which are awesome (that's what people say :D), you guys should check it out, if you want that is. :y :D

Reactions: ANBU Kakashi23

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a rather op technique ....No wonder he was revived by kabuto... and choza acted that way when he saw him..

If he leaves his body somewhere else, and lets his soul come out, he can essentially attack people in his spirit form and I don't believe they can hurt him ..

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a rather op technique ....No wonder he was revived by kabuto... and choza acted that way when he saw him..

If he leaves his body somewhere else, and lets his soul come out, he can essentially attack people in his spirit form and I don't believe they can hurt him ..
:y :y :y :y :y

Plus! He is really fast in that mode!

He was able to go to Tsunade in no time! :y :D

Last edited:

Commander Axe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

yep, he can take possession of their body lol. its quite impressive.

Guildmage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess the weakness of this technique is that since the soul leaves the body, then the body becomes vulnerable...... and maybe this was the reason of why he died......

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yep at the speed thing, forgot to mention that..
That's some kind of speed of light speed, I don't know how he did it
Are people now going to match it against the Flying Thunder God!?

I guess the weakness of this technique is that since the soul leaves the body, then the body becomes vulnerable...... and maybe this was the reason of why he died......
:y :y :y :y :y

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This tech is OP it's like a supreme version of ino's clan mind possession jutsu. Now I wanna know who killed dan!

Well you just answered my question lol, It would be so funny if he died by one shuriken because his body was venerable

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This tech is OP it's like a supreme version of ino's clan mind possession jutsu. Now I wanna know who killed dan!

Well you just answered my question lol, It would be so funny if he died by one shuriken because his body was venerable

He probably isn't that strong in a 1v 1, since when he uses that technique, his body is helpless..

The technique is op, but he either has to put his body in some safe location , or have people backing it up when he uses it..

I can see why he would die however

ANBU Kakashi23

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i find it as one of the most op/useful jutsu's weve seen come out of konoha, from what we can observe

-he moves at incredible speed
-as far as we know theres no chakra signature for a spirit, madara didnt even notice, so it cant be sensed
-was able to pin point tsunades location out of hundreds of miles of area, implying some sort of sensing ability
-can invade an enemies body and manipulate it, arguably by suppressing its consciousness [just what i think based on how tsunade reacted]
-can be used for intel collection/espionage within a certain range of the technique, which seems pretty vast

downsides being the users body becomes vulnerable , and i dont think the spirit form can interact with the physical realm directly, and needs a medium i.e an enemies body

mighty op if i do say so myself

Saiyan Prince Vegeta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i find it as one of the most op/useful jutsu's weve seen come out of konoha, from what we can observe

-as far as we know theres no chakra signature for a spirit, madara didnt even notice, so it cant be sensed
-was able to pin point tsunades location out of hundreds of miles of area, implying some sort of sensing ability
-can invade an enemies body and manipulate it, arguably by suppressing its consciousness [just what i think based on how tsunade reacted]
-can be used for intel collection/espionage within a certain range of the technique, which seems pretty vast

downsides being the users body becomes vulnerable , and i dont think the spirit form can interact with the physical realm directly, and needs a medium i.e an enemies body

So basically if he was Hokage, he would just sit in his seat all day while his spirit goes out and saves everyone. That's awesome lol.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Useful indeed!

If he works with a team, so they can protect his body, it will be. . . . . . . . . damn!