[Theory] Spiral Zetsu Could have been the most Logical yet overseen being(s).

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their are plenty of Theories on who is in the suit and blah blah blah. Ofc the most Common and Obvious choice would Be Captain Yamato since he was last seen with Obito and crew. And ofc we hope it is him so that we find out he didn't die off panel. But...

Did anyone think that maybe This Guy:

You must be registered for see images

Like seriously! Did anyone not see this is the most logical Explanation? Obito states "it Has no Mind of its own", but Never said/stated he/It wasn't/isn't alive!. I will now list facts that associate with the theory:

- Only Hashirama has been able to summon/Control the Buddha
- Spiral Zetsu has the ability to allow beings to allow him to wrap their body around or attach to.
- When attached; Spiral Zetsu can still talk and states he should (obito refused and basically said "I got this shit bruh!")
- The fake Hashi has no mind of it's own, but is .

So basically; By it being alive, S.Zetsu could wrap it's body around the fake Hashirama that that would give him a serious power boost. Since we have seen when it's combined with a ninja, S.Zetsu also can use the host power in conjunction ( ). And him being wrapped in Hashi is basically the same as the Yamato theory except Hashirama can actually summon the Buddha normally!

Or This being/thing?...

You must be registered for see images

If that still doesn't add up, Madara also has his in the form of a Pole that is still around! And as we have seen with the "will" situation, it is indeed alive (black zetsu half is proof) and can act on its own. The Other black will could have took control over Yamato/Fake hashirama and allowed Spiral to attach to them. Also if you pay attention; the Black rod has moved from being placed originally on to on the Gedo mazou's abdomen . Coincidence? Hmmm...​

Alfred Pennyworth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree . the fact that yamato lacks sufficient mokuton feats compared to hashirama makes me believe your theory .
it's not the first time this idea is proposed tho

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't see Yamato being left there for the rest of the series. Besides there is a very basic reason for not being Hashirama clone: when its head partially broke you could see his skin and hair, 2 characteristics that Hashirama's clone doesn't possess since he's a plant.
As for Spiral he's indeed very powerful and has many hidden secrets, the fact that Kishi chose to show him like that out of the blue, kiching Alliance's ass means that he didn't want to show him in his full power and instead prefer to show him while the battle and already begun.

Reactions: Alfred Pennyworth