Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright I'll try to do this to the best of my ability. The Noah Clan; as per it's historical records are a clan that existed since ancient times when Kaguya herself ran rampart across the world. The Noah; who caused chaos during those times too, had continued to be at war with others for many years.

In those times however the clan was brought to bear extinction due to their violent ways. Among those who survived the ordeal was an individual named Earl. There was an internal conflict among the survivors by a traitor but with the decree of the current head of clan, they spared certain children in the process. Earl, the eldest of them removed himself from the clan and continued to trait in secret for himself so that one day the Noah clan reclaim world.

Now in terms of the actual ability of the clan; members of the Noah has the ability to essentially control wnd and bend space around them. A subset of the overall branch of Space Time Related Ninjutsu, they sought out to try and copy Kaguya control over the space time continuum but they failed to a degree but this failure was also a success. It gifted those within the clan a kekkai genkai which grants them the ability dubbed "Spatial Distortion".

This power is divided into three sub abilities: Spatial Gradient, Spatial Displacement and Spatial Collapse. They each have their own specific niche that dictates how the member of the clan is able to control space.

Spatial Gradient: This ability in particular allows the Noah member the ability to extend or decrease the space between themselves and other beings/objects. This can be used as a form of high speed movement or to hinder the opponent. This form of manipulation doesn't affect sentient beings, but rather the space or world around them.

Spatial Displacement: Essentially a more potent and advanced verison of Spatial Gradient. This variation is a lot more versatile in it's control; as spatial Gradient is a more linear pathed Manipulation where as Displacement adds more into the equation. It utilizes the movement created by objects in order to shape and manipulate it's trajectory like foreign attacks being sent at them.

Spatial Collapse: While I can't learn this myself at the time being I will still go over it. Spatial Collapse is the final form of spatial Distortion; which causes the space around objects to decrease. Because of this, the focal point of the collapse has an increased amount of density and pressure added into it, similar to a black hole. This allows the space shatter things like stone under the immense pressure or snuff out flames of fire etc. This of course can't directly harm humans unless the Noah member uses a close range variant of the move in order to damage them by for example increasing the pressure a punch from the user induces.