Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok if u cant beat me then u cant beat blondie lol im way weaker than her haha, u start
lol well i came close to winnin and we havent finish our last spar so -i use Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches) shoot 3at her -

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=214580" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-214580">Ino_Yamanaka said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> ok if u cant beat me then u cant beat blondie lol im <b>way weaker than her </b>haha, u start </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> not true, your both the same. =)</div>

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release ? Aura of the Winds [Fuuton ? Reiki Kaze no Jutsu] to block the wind attack and when they pass, i release the aura and use:

Raiton Seiteki Korekuto no jutsu(Static collection skill) but nothing happens yet and then:

Suiton ? Suiryuu Kuchiyose [Water Release ? Water Dragon Summoning and send it after u

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release ? Aura of the Winds [Fuuton ? Reiki Kaze no Jutsu] to block the wind attack and when they pass, i release the aura and use:

Raiton Seiteki Korekuto no jutsu(Static collection skill) but nothing happens yet and then:

Suiton ? Suiryuu Kuchiyose [Water Release ? Water Dragon Summoning and send it after u
yea i got to this is bull s*** we finish this tommorrow