Trait Points
0⚔️
ok but im in water ? lol ok well i use

(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain
• Type:Supplementary
• Range:Short-Long
• Chakra cost:15
• Damage Points:N/A
• Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.
to wash away your gas and to sense your presence... i then jump behind you and use

Suiton:Suirou No Jutsu)-Water Style:Water Prison
• Range:Short
• Damage PointsN/A
• Descripton: Traps opponet in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.
besides lol even gas has limits to how far it can travel :-D

akashito erizawa

<div class="bbWrapper">i use kage bunshin before you capture me inside the booble my kage bunshin sacrifisec himself and makes a big blast of wind<br /> futton nagashi now killer blades ci=ut the prison and damage u<br /> and i use<br /> Kanashibari no Jutsu <br /> Body Freeze Skill<br /> to hold u still so the winds damage you</div>

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey akashito when you use techniqyes you should put what they doand how much damage... kinda like the format i use but yea... um lets see before you use futton nagashi i use

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
• Damage PointsN/A
• Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.
to dodge the blast i then use

(Mizu Bunshin)-Water Style:Water Clone x 10
• Damage Points:N/A
• Descripton: Creates a clone of the user made of water.
they surround and attack as i retreate into the purified hidden mist...

akashito erizawa

<div class="bbWrapper">again cant use any ninjutsu in that form and dude i used body freeze skill so you cant manover you lose</div>

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i give but let me ask you what level technique and chakra are you using to make body freeze? to my knowledge wind and water makes ice but your a gennin so i was wondering? nevermind its probably cuz i still dont understand it all thanks for the spar :D

akashito erizawa

<div class="bbWrapper">hey i am happy to battle you you showed me so much i gues i will be asuma senseis student you fouth realy good</div>